Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Was Kicked Out After Juve Signed CR7

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 am

Many were surprised when Juventus signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid, including one of the Italian club's players, who believes he was forced out of Turin to make way for the ส โบ เบ็ ต Portuguese.Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain left the Bianconeri for AC Milan on a loan deal in August, following the arrival of his former Real colleague, Ronaldo.Asked recently if he has any ill feelings towards Juve as a result, the forward said that, despite being forced to leave, he has great memories of the club."No, mine is a feeling of affection because they treated me very well; teammates and supporters have given me huge affection," he told Gazzetta dello Sport."But I did not ask to leave. Basically, everyone says it, they kicked me out. At Milan, I immediately had a great love and so they convinced me."Maybe I knew something had broken, and then they took Ronaldo. The decision to leave was not mine."I gave everything for Juventus, I won ส โบ เบ็ ต several titles. After Cristiano arrived, the club wanted to make a qualitative leap and they told me that I could not stay and that they were trying to find a solution. The best solution was Milan."Higuain has scored six goals and assisted one ส โบ เบ็ ต further strike in seven matches for the Rossoneri so far this season.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.