Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhaqanka Ogaden

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dhaqanka Ogaden

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Clans that produce madax dhaqameed among the different OG tribes and name of the title whether it is Ugaas,Suldan or Garaad

Ree Cabdille ---Ree Warfaa ,Ugaas Magan (Ugaas)
Ree Isaaq ------Ree Doolaal ,Ree Naaleeye (Garaad)

Bahgeri --------Cisman Aadan,Ree Rooble (Ugaas)

Makaahiil-----Abraahin ,Ree Allamagan (Suldaan)

Cawdaaq-----Ree Guleed ,Ree Jibriil (Suldan)

Cabdalle ----Bareesacad ,Aadan-Gawl (Ugaas)

Cawlyahan---Ree Afgaab ,Ree Faahiye (Ugaas)

Cawlyahan---Ree Cali ,Ree Dalal (Ugaas)

Those the very top traditional leaders but every major clan has multitudes of Ugaasyo ,Salaadiin but Garaad is is exclusive to Ree Garaad (Ree Naaleeye)

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhaqanka Ogaden

Postby guhad122 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Makaahiil doesn't have one Suldaan:
1. Ismaaciil Gumcadle:Suldaan Duulane Suldaan Rafle
2. Muuse Gumcadle: Ugaas Cabdillaahi
3. Gacanwene: I am not sure, I think they use Ugaas
4. Yes, Abraahiin Suldaanku waa Reer Alamagan.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Beautiful.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:22 pm

Makaahiil doesn't have one Suldaan:
1. Ismaaciil Gumcadle:Suldaan Duulane Suldaan Rafle
2. Muuse Gumcadle: Ugaas Cabdillaahi
3. Gacanwene: I am not sure, I think they use Ugaas
4. Yes, Abraahiin Suldaanku waa Reer Alamagan.
Who's considered the grand Suldan of Makaahil or out of those you mentioned who was first crowned ? .It is simpler by giving the title of grand Suldan to the unanimously agreed one and if there's no consensus then the first crowned Suldan will be regarded the grand one by default.

Nowadays ,every sub clan has their own Suldan or Ugaas .By the way ,Every Cabdille clan has Ugas and consider themselves independent from Ina Duulane of Ree Ugaas but as l have already stated the first crowned Suldan is what,I personally and of course many others, consider to be the GRAND .

Let me give you a good example, Ree Cali clan is naturally divided into three groupings each with their own grand Suldan .They are independent of the Ree Haaruun Garaad but still the Garaad-ship remains the highest title of ree Isaaq traditional leadership because Garaad Yuusuf of ree Naaleeye was crowned before any Suldan who hails from Ree Isaaq .

Ree Cali

Bah Abasguul -----I think Bah Cabdalle sept of Dalal Guleed produce their Suldan

Bah Dhulbante ----Bihina Geesaale sub clan of Wacays Guleed produce their Suldan .Suldan Muumin Bixi belong to this clan .

Baha Axmad --which comprises of many smaller branches of ree Cali have their own Suldan who hails from a small clan called Ree Maxamad Cali

ArawellaOG

Postby ArawellaOG » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am

The title should've been dhaqanka Absame and include our Jidwaaq brothers...

The title Garaad belongs to them originally..especially Bartire..boqortoyadi Absame :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.