Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogaden and geri who looks better

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6096
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Location: Aware and Dhagax-Buur

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:17 pm

^^Babygirl is fierce Darawiish Warrior, inanta wa boqortoyo she will defend her kingdom and if that makes her qabiilst so be it :up: :up: :up:

User avatar
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 10104
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Queen_Arawello wrote:^^Babygirl is fierce Darawiish Warrior, inanta wa boqortoyo she will defend her kingdom and if that makes her qabiilst so be it :up: :up: :up:



she is already a qabilist - how can somebody who already is can be a qabilist :lol: doesnt make sense

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

ina aadan wrote:
Somali-Star wrote:somalis know that most beautiful somali women are from ogadenia. they're ranked thus (and this is the official list):

1. the pious women of reer abdille :cool:
2. bartire women
3. tolomoge women
4. geri kombe women
5. the pious women of sheikhaal
6. cawlyahan women
7. bah geri women
8. (last and least beautiful) reer-isaaq women :lol:

war ge´e maxaa tolkaa kugu diray
waxaa ugu gabdho qurxoon
1.reer xirsi
2.reer dalal
3.shekhaash
4.reer ciideed oo dhan

Where did you forget the reer Udhub Asli of the Amadeen? they are the purest of the reer Cabdile.

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3629
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am
Location: Inta Dahare Doolliyo Dohiyo, Diggi u hoosayso

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby ina aadan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:47 pm

The_Patriot inader waa macquul inay reer amaadinku gabdho qurxoonyihiin
laakin anigu shaqsi ahaantay intaan soomali arkay
Reer xirsi gabdhahood cid aan u dhigo maan arag

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby The_Patriot » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:15 pm

ina aadan wrote:The_Patriot inader waa macquul inay reer amaadinku gabdho qurxoonyihiin
laakin anigu shaqsi ahaantay intaan soomali arkay
Reer xirsi gabdhahood cid aan u dhigo maan arag

reer Xirsi wey dorsomeen sidhey shisheya ugursanayen lakin Amadhinka dumarkoodha wa weli pure.
lakin waxa dihi karta dhumarka reer dalal wa durma ugufican madamo eey ragoda daqdan. :up:

Lakin kobka quruxdha wa xa qatey reer udhub asli oo reer Amadhin katirsan. ina adano ogaden kastey khas ahan reer cabdille soo weydi. 8-)

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3629
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am
Location: Inta Dahare Doolliyo Dohiyo, Diggi u hoosayso

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby ina aadan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:49 pm

The_Patriot wrote:
ina aadan wrote:The_Patriot inader waa macquul inay reer amaadinku gabdho qurxoonyihiin
laakin anigu shaqsi ahaantay intaan soomali arkay
Reer xirsi gabdhahood cid aan u dhigo maan arag

reer Xirsi wey dorsomeen sidhey shisheya ugursanayen lakin Amadhinka dumarkoodha wa weli pure.
lakin waxa dihi karta dhumarka reer dalal wa durma ugufican madamo eey ragoda daqdan. :up:

Lakin kobka quruxdha wa xa qatey reer udhub asli oo reer Amadhin katirsan. ina adano ogaden kastey khas ahan reer cabdille soo weydi. 8-)

war malaha reer xirsi kale ayaad ka hadlaysaa
inader xirsi cilmi waxay dhagaan reer zubeer
dhex badhtankiis mana ayna doorsoomin saa dhinac walba waxaa ka xiga ogaden
laakin beenta ma´ah reer amaadin way gabdho qurxoonyihiin
waliba gudguduudan yacin cas-cas

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 am

ina aadan wrote:
The_Patriot wrote:
ina aadan wrote:The_Patriot inader waa macquul inay reer amaadinku gabdho qurxoonyihiin
laakin anigu shaqsi ahaantay intaan soomali arkay
Reer xirsi gabdhahood cid aan u dhigo maan arag

reer Xirsi wey dorsomeen sidhey shisheya ugursanayen lakin Amadhinka dumarkoodha wa weli pure.
lakin waxa dihi karta dhumarka reer dalal wa durma ugufican madamo eey ragoda daqdan. :up:

Lakin kobka quruxdha wa xa qatey reer udhub asli oo reer Amadhin katirsan. ina adano ogaden kastey khas ahan reer cabdille soo weydi. 8-)

war malaha reer xirsi kale ayaad ka hadlaysaa
inader xirsi cilmi waxay dhagaan reer zubeer
dhex badhtankiis mana ayna doorsoomin saa dhinac walba waxaa ka xiga ogaden
laakin beenta ma´ah reer amaadin way gabdho qurxoonyihiin
waliba gudguduudan yacin cas-cas

:up: :up: :up:

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 3807
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:56 pm

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

What a stupid question/

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 27096
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:11 am
Location: ever green state

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby Advo » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Jidwaaq women :rose:

User avatar
shiniile9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1271
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby shiniile9 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 am

Without question,reer udub la aslay,Reer Amaadin jeeraar. :rose: :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 am

shiniile9 wrote:Without question,reer udub la aslay,Reer Amaadin jeeraar. :rose: :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 25555
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

I've never met any Gerri women. Heck I never met any Geri person period :lol:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20702
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:39 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby The_Patriot » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

Murax wrote:I've never met any Gerri women. Heck I never met any Geri person period :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
then if you meet 2 bah Geri just count you met one yacni 1/2 +1/2= 1 Geri :up: 8-)

User avatar
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 25555
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:45 am

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 am

The_Patriot wrote:
Murax wrote:I've never met any Gerri women. Heck I never met any Geri person period :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
then if you meet 2 bah Geri just count you met one yacni 1/2 +1/2= 1 Geri :up: 8-)




The sad thing is I met a Bah Geri Ogadeen before I met a actual Gerri :lol: :lol: :lol: :down:

User avatar
udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 9018
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Ogaden and geri who looks better

Postby udun » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Geri and Ogaden - Reer Isaaq are the most beautiful people on the face of the earth. :up:


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Ogaden - Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests