Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Absamow soo Gala!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Absamow soo Gala!!

Postby abgaalKING » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 pm

War Nimanyahow maxaa idin talo ah waa kaa mareexaankii,hiraabkii,rahanweyntii,dirtii,majeertenkii dhamaan wada sheeganaya dhulka jubbooyinka? :lol:

Waxaan soo xasuustaan maahmaahdii philosopherkii,gabyaagii u dhashay dalkani Great Britian ee uu dhahay " a fool and his money are easily parted".

Nimaan absame Iyo Adeerkood aheyn yuusan meesha soo galin hadii kale waa midgaan.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Absamow soo Gala!!

Postby guhad122 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Dr. King;
We never said "Dhulka unugaa iskaleh kaligeen"
All the clans you mentioned have presence therefore the Sheekhaal in Jilib can claim the land; samething with the Harti in Kismaayo. We just happen to be the majority of a Somali's most fertile land Azania!!!!

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Dr. King;
We never said "Dhulka unugaa iskaleh kaligeen"
All the clans you mentioned have presence therefore the Sheekhaal in Jilib can claim the land; samething with the Harti in Kismaayo. We just happen to be the majority of a Somali's most fertile land Azania!!!!
Taasi waxaa yiraahda Nin xiniinyo leh oo isku kool cidna aan ka baqin.!! Let me ask you a Question,The absame in Bosaso which have been living there for more 100 years,are you considered "Dad degaanka u dhashay" Let alone to be politically represented?
The problem with jubboyinka is the presence of too much clans daarood,hawiye iyo rahanweynba.and these guys have competing interests.It is also surrounded by these clans Regionally and they will never allow an admin which is in contrast to their interests,waxey rabaan mid ay ayagu raali ka yihiin .Hadii aad adigu Harti iyo Hiraab heshiisiin karto waa howl adiga kuu taal.Midda kale,nin bosaso jooga oo 1600 KM yuu jira oo wali kuwii dad ugu dhawaa hablahoodu uu maanta iidoorku dharka ka furi,kaagaas muxuu kugu tari oo aan af aheyn? :lol:

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:49 am

First you call us as if you had something of importance to discuss,than you showed your true colors by pointing towards puntland and our kablalax cousins.Do you see the dilema here?
Let me end your trojan horse of a topic by telling you,majerteen is my right hand and marexaana is my left hand,without them i can't grub.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 pm

First you call us as if you had something of importance to discuss,than you showed your true colors by pointing towards puntland and our kablalax cousins.Do you see the dilema here?
Let me end your trojan horse of a topic by telling you,majerteen is my right hand and marexaana is my left hand,without them i can't grub.
Good response..abti :up:

Hutu boy, what is going is Kismaayo..is non ur goddamn business..now go have some hay :twisted:

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:34 am

nacas baa tahay.i dont need your sugarcoating,be practical and open,majerten haduu walaalkaa yahay oo xiriir walaaltinimo idinka ka dhaxeeyo intey idin garbo duubaan amxaaro idin ma geeyeen.marexaana waa midka kuu diidan inaad wax noqoto oo aad xushmad ku noolaato ayagoo mar kasta ka shaqeeya your subjugation by allying themselves with amxaaro iyo hawiye.anigu nin hawiye ah baan ahay jubooyinkana hadii maamul cadaalad ah laga dhiso qofka ugu horeeya ee taageeraya waa aniga waayo aniga xitaa waan ku intifaacayaa hawiye ahaan(reer koonfur).

Smile like boon lady
naa,nin hawiye ah baa qolka ku jiree jilbaha qabso.

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 am

Nacaska waa ka dhex boodaya rag wada dhashay as if he was forced to play the role of the sister-inlaw.Save all the loose talk for someone who cares.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

nacas baa tahay.i dont need your sugarcoating,be practical and open,majerten haduu walaalkaa yahay oo xiriir walaaltinimo idinka ka dhaxeeyo intey idin garbo duubaan amxaaro idin ma geeyeen.marexaana waa midka kuu diidan inaad wax noqoto oo aad xushmad ku noolaato ayagoo mar kasta ka shaqeeya your subjugation by allying themselves with amxaaro iyo hawiye.anigu nin hawiye ah baan ahay jubooyinkana hadii maamul cadaalad ah laga dhiso qofka ugu horeeya ee taageeraya waa aniga waayo aniga xitaa waan ku intifaacayaa hawiye ahaan(reer koonfur).

Smile like boon lady
naa,nin hawiye ah baa qolka ku jiree jilbaha qabso.
Typical..intellectually deficient hutu...uff( :roll: ) Daroods reduced u down to ur tiny sausage..nacas waaxid. Instigating is not something you guys master at..go back to dameer herding.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.