Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug= Galguduud+Mudug?

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Galmudug= Galguduud+Mudug?

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Yeah sure you waved galmudug’s flag after being lied to, yeah sure buddy. Stick to your little part of mudug and quit crying in every Galmudug thread Like the little dabocayo langaab you're :childplease:
I like how every dabocayo goes to every thread to prove the ’the langaab are the loudest’ saying. :lol:
Stop dreaming, you live in Baraxley :D
You live in suusacley, you're adoon who is obsessed with us😂
You're like one of those African American jareers who cry about white people 24/7.

By any chance do you happen to be cisman maxamud? :russ: it would explain a lot😂

Daneysteyaasha

Postby Daneysteyaasha » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:59 am

Yeah sure you waved galmudug’s flag after being lied to, yeah sure buddy. Stick to your little part of mudug and quit crying in every Galmudug thread Like the little dabocayo langaab you're :childplease:
I like how every dabocayo goes to every thread to prove the ’the langaab are the loudest’ saying. :lol:
You're like one of those African American jareers who cry about white people 24/7.

By any chance do you happen to be cisman maxamud? :russ: it would explain a lot😂

1) His mom is bantu
2) you type exatly like Abdicushite, f-king sheegato :D

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 pm

1) His mom is bantu
2) you type exatly like Abdicushite, f-king sheegato :D
Lmfao He is Cisman maxamud😂😂😂 jareerten niggers :pac:
I type like the xabashi idoor kid? Maybe, it is because we type professionally.

What is with this site and being accused of being sheegato? that same idoor guy was accusing me of being sheegato and that I was some faqash kid named strategic who claims to be Hawiye. And the sheegato idoor guy is tigray coca agent.

Lmfao I'm still laughing at that ugly jareerten Osman mahamoud nigger with his negroid waji🤣 I bet that is how you look like as well and claiming that your mom is Bantu. Even If your mother is Bantu you're Bantu, the being Somali because your father is Somali doesn't apply if your mother is Bantu out of all people😂

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.