Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hobyo port satellite image/design

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Hobyo port satellite image/design

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:29 pm

:stylin:
Hobyo port will be used from Ethiopia to hiraan, galgaduud and mudug. Cabudwaaq to hobyo road which its foundation stone was laid down will connect the port with Ethiopia and we will use it to our advantage.

:eat:

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Hobyo port satellite image/design

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:42 pm

That's cool and everything but the Ethiopians will be using the Port they have ownership stake in , Berbera Port , and the port where they still do most their business (for now until Berbera is completed ) Djibouti port; NOT Hobyo port . Ethiopa will not use a port that requires driving straight through the very hostile Somalia , especially since Ethiopias biggest cities are closer to Berbera than to Hobyo. The road is too risky , and completely out of the way for ethiopian interests

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:16 pm

That's cool and everything but the Ethiopians will be using the Port they have ownership stake in , Berbera Port , and the port where they still do most their business (for now until Berbera is completed ) Djibouti port; NOT Hobyo port . Ethiopa will not use a port that requires driving straight through the very hostile Somalia , especially since Ethiopias biggest cities are closer to Berbera than to Hobyo. The road is too risky , and completely out of the way for ethiopian interests
I’m talking about the occupied towns/cities that border central somalia. Idoor boy you must've have had a quick heart attack when you read this :lol:

Don't worry your masters will continue to use the Berbera port, how dumb could the raw meat eaters get to not use a port they get paid to useπŸ˜‚

You idoors are literally giving the raw meat eating injireey 19% of the UAE's Berbera port.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 pm

I’m talking about the occupied towns/cities that border central somalia. Idoor boy you must've have had a quick heart attack when you read this :lol:

Don't worry your masters will continue to use the Berbera port, how dumb could the raw meat eaters get to not use a port they get paid to useπŸ˜‚

You idoors are literally giving the raw meat eating injireey 19% of the UAE's Berbera port.
And what will those slaves be using a port on the complete other side of the country next to them for ? πŸ˜‚ Like they can even afford to use a port , but what would they need to be delivered to them in a port? You think etbiopia is just going to let them bring whatever they want into the country from a port in Zoomalia I thought your dumbass was saying the ethiopians in Addis were going to use Hobyo , little did I know your delusional ass was talking about the people who pay tax to Ethiopians :russ: :dead:

Doofar boy , SL didn't give Ethiopia shit. Ethiopa bought 19% of UAE's shares in the Port , not SL's shares . And the ethiopians pledged Infrastructure deals for SL off of that , we didn't even sell them anything and they giving us free infrastructure deals πŸ˜‚ don't be jealous slave boy

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 pm

And what will those slaves be using a port on the complete other side of the country next to them for ? πŸ˜‚ I thought your dumbass was saying the ethiopians in Addis were going to use Hobyo , little did I know your delusional ass was talking about the people who pay tax to Ethiopians :russ: :dead:

Doofar boy , SL didn't give Ethiopia shit. Ethiopa bought 19% of UAE's shares in the Port , not SL's shares . And the ethiopians pledged Infrastructure deals for SL off of that , we didn't even sell them anything and they giving us free infrastructure deals πŸ˜‚ don't be jealous slave boy
Infrastructure deals from who? Ethiopia? :russ:
Those trash eating raw meat eaters can't even build their own infrastructure and you're waiting something from themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lmao how retarded are you eydoors.
At least we will keep the cagdheers dependent on our port or we might even supply ONLF some arms to fight the injireey.
The raw meat eaters didn't buy shit but instead got 19% of the UAE owned port profit.
Eydoors and dhabocayo are joining the cagdheersπŸ˜‚ the injireey got two generals in maamulka jeegantaland and maamulka PL to make sure the slaves do their workπŸ˜‚

The faqash and the eydoors are the biggest stooges and when I say eydoors I'm talking about the two isaaq subclass with the Ethiopian maid mothers.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 pm

And what will those slaves be using a port on the complete other side of the country next to them for ? πŸ˜‚ I thought your dumbass was saying the ethiopians in Addis were going to use Hobyo , little did I know your delusional ass was talking about the people who pay tax to Ethiopians :russ: :dead:

Those trash eating raw meat eaters can't even build their own infrastructure and you're waiting something from themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lmao how retarded are you eydoors.
At least we will keep the cagdheers dependent on our port or we might even supply ONLF some arms to fight the injireey.
The raw meat eaters didn't buy shit but instead got 19% of the UAE owned port profit.
Eydoors and dhabocayo are joining the cagdheersπŸ˜‚ the injireey got two generals in maamulka jeegantaland and maamulka PL to make sure the slaves do their workπŸ˜‚

The faqash and the eydoors are the biggest stooges and when I say eydoors I'm talking about the two isaaq subclass with the Ethiopian maid mothers.
Look at the bullshit you're typing πŸ˜‚ Ethiopia built a dam in the Nile River and pissed Egypt off , ethiopia built a railway all the way to Djibouti Port , and I'm pretty sure Ethiopia builds it's own roads. Just because they neglect the Somali regions doesn't mean ethiopia can't do infrastructure projects, like I said the Somali regions are slaves sold off by the doofar Siad Afweyne.

This is what I'm trying to understand from your retarded logic πŸ˜‚ you think the broke ass Cagdheers are going to drive across Zoomalia and back into Ethiopia just to use a shitty and small Hobyo port ? Even if the Cagdheers in Ethiopia were that stupid when both Berbera and Djibouti are closer to them would still use Hobyo their ethiopian masters wouldn't allow it. The ethiopians would say "my slaves (Cagdheers ) you pay tax to me , you will also pay tax to the shared Port in Berbera so we can split the tax revenue with the mighty Isaaq and UAE" and that's the end of the discussion

The infrastructure deals include a railway running from Addis to Berbera , that's transportation. More roads linking Ethiopia and SL , and some other Infrastructure deals.

Don't worry you little doofar , tomorrow might be a better day for your shitty people πŸ˜‚

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Look at the bullshit you're typing πŸ˜‚ Ethiopia built a dam in the Nile River and pissed Egypt off , ethiopia built a railway all the way to Djibouti Port , and I'm pretty sure Ethiopia builds it's own roads. Just because they neglect the Somali regions doesn't mean ethiopia can't do infrastructure projects, like I said the Somali regions are slaves sold off by the doofar Siad Afweyne.

This is what I'm trying to understand from your retarded logic πŸ˜‚ you think the broke ass Cagdheers are going to drive across Zoomalia and back into Ethiopia just to use a shitty and small Hobyo port ? Even if the Cagdheers in Ethiopia were that stupid when both Berbera and Djibouti are closer to them would still use Hobyo their ethiopian masters wouldn't allow it. The ethiopians would say "my slaves (Cagdheers ) you pay tax to me , you will also pay tax to the shared Port in Berbera so we can split the tax revenue with the mighty Isaaq and UAE" and that's the end of the discussion

The infrastructure deals include a railway running from Addis to Berbera , that's transportation. More roads linking Ethiopia and SL , and some other Infrastructure deals.

Don't worry you little doofar , tomorrow might be a better day for your shitty people πŸ˜‚
Lmao you're for sure a cocaπŸ˜‚ you know what that means injirow injirow dhalayπŸ˜‚
All those shit is why Ethiopia has 30 billion debtπŸ˜‚
Your masters zootopia is collapsing. Bye you're not worth my time coca. TPLF can do whatever propaganda but they wouldn't last another year.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Lmao you're for sure a cocaπŸ˜‚ you know what that means injirow injirow dhalayπŸ˜‚
Your masters zootopia is collapsing. Bye you're not worth my time coca. TPLF can do whatever propaganda but they wouldn't last another year.
You should probably try to talk different on your multiple accounts you f-king weirdo πŸ˜‚. When is ethiopia going to fall off? They still got their boot on your neck in mogadishu πŸ˜‚ Garacyahow dhiladi Ku Dhashay waa Habashi rape victim πŸ˜‚ go and repent before I tell your Habashi masters and uncle's what you're doing on here midgaanyaho

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:42 pm

You should probably try to talk different on your multiple accounts you f-king weirdo πŸ˜‚. When is ethiopia going to fall off? They still got their boot on your neck in mogadishu πŸ˜‚ Garacyahow dhiladi Ku Dhashay waa Habashi rape victim πŸ˜‚ go and repent before I tell your Habashi masters and uncle's what you're doing on here midgaanyaho
Keep projecting. You're the one who is multinecking, you supposedly joined December 30th.
Lmao @ raw meat eaters being my masters, coming from an eydoor who descents from xabashi maidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Raw meat eating injireey have lost 20,000 soldiers and ran away after invading xamar but xabashi tigray general run trains on your women in jeegantaland and dhabocYoland :umad:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Hobyo belong to our Allies , we support habargidir even if they invade macca. Any questions?

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:47 pm

Keep projecting. You're the one who is multinecking, you supposedly joined December 30th.
Lmao @ raw meat eaters being my masters, coming from an eydoor who descents from xabashi maidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Raw meat eating injireey have lost 20,000 soldiers and ran away after invading xamar but xabashi tigray general run trains on your women in jeegantaland and dhabocYoland :umad:
You live under AMISOM occupation you sheegato boon πŸ˜‚

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 pm

You live under AMISOM occupation you sheegato boon πŸ˜‚
Go do your field work you langaab eydoor :umad:
Who are you to call me a sheegato lmao f-king langaab boon eydoor who descended from a Oromo slave maid :russ:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.