Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hobyo fuk "Ethiopian puppets and Qatar money"

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
wadnahadhiiga
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Hobyo fuk "Ethiopian puppets and Qatar money"

Postby wadnahadhiiga » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:14 am

China and Hobyo the future is bright
galmudugians who make this in to reality once its all done and revealed know where you heard first

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hobyo fuk "Ethiopian puppets and Qatar money"

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:14 am

Yes.....I'll right it in my diary, now do one. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:40 am

Fine faarmajo will not build anything in hobyo build it yourself you useless fucks. Your ppl are laziest ppl in Somalia who can’t build a simple road.

Majeerten ba idinka khatarsan at least they built their state .

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Fine faarmajo will not build anything in hobyo build it yourself you useless fucks. Your ppl are laziest ppl in Somalia who can’t build a simple road.

Tuna boy what does Failmaajo build ? You mean he won't bootyclap to his masters for money to build anything in Hobyo 😂 you act as if Failmaajo doesn't have to beg for development. Failmaajo can't even build a lemonade stand. The folks in Hobyo can bootyclap to the Chinese just fine, thank you. Reer Hobyo said "if my booty can clap , why ask the next person to do it for me " 😂

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:35 pm

Hooyada wase who are you to talk about us, you’re useless Tuna wasakhgali wh contributes to somalia and Somalis nothing but xaar.

We built and build our own shit where dhabocayo get UNDP and foreigners building shit for them.

They built punaniland with a money that was for all Somalis that they’ve collected on the behalf of the 18 regions.

Hobyo port is being built with the money of Hiraab not the “money” of firgaajo, where fuck does firgaajo got any money at? Tax money of Hiraab is what runs his broke ass February 8th milita.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:38 pm

Shut up and sit down......you've beating your monkey chest for decades. :)

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:42 pm

Tuna boy what does Failmaajo build ? You mean he won't bootyclap to his masters for money to build anything in Hobyo 😂 you act as if Failmaajo doesn't have to beg for development. Failmaajo can't even build a lemonade stand. The folks in Hobyo can bootyclap to the Chinese just fine, thank you. Reer Hobyo said "if my booty can clap , why ask the next person to do it for me " 😂
Eydoor boy we ain’t like you booty shaking dogs. The Chinese are getting paid for the construction of the port. What a neef, your tiny eydoor Brain tells you everything is about shaking your booty, don’t it.

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Shut up and sit down......you've beating your monkey chest for decades. :)
Beating chests for what? And this is coming from another doofar beggar I suppose. Don’t talk you beggarhante trash.
Langaabs bark the loudest, three langaab dogs already in here barking loud:umad:

We fund our own projects unlike you beggars who UNDP and international community fund their projects for. You receive 3x more development aid than awe receive, Seat down boonyahay.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Eydoor boy we ain’t like you booty shaking dogs. The Chinese are getting paid for the construction of the port. What a neef, your tiny eydoor Brain tells you everything is about shaking your booty, don’t it.
😂 What a dumb boon you are. Booty clapping for Chinese , where's your shame ??? You had enough booty clapping to other Africans , Arabs , and whites so now it's on to Indo Yar?? 😂 . You shake more booty than a fat lady Zumba class

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:11 pm

😂 What a dumb boon you are. Booty clapping for Chinese , where's your shame ??? You had enough booty clapping to other Africans , Arabs , and whites so now it's on to Indo Yar?? 😂 . You shake more booty than a fat lady Zumba class
Stained teeth illiterate eydoor, like I said before the Chinese company is getting paid for this co instruction of the port.
The Chinese are the best builders.

What a clown copying me word to word :childplease:

An eydoor who descents from a xabashi maid calling someone boon :pac:

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:27 pm

Stained teeth illiterate eydoor, like I said before the Chinese company is getting paid for this co instruction of the port.

Boon son of AMISOM Xabashi booty clapper , you f-king broke knuckle dragging bums aren't paying the Chinese for shit. They're paying for everything and will take ownership of the port. You guys cried because the Indo Yar didn't make it rain on you losers in the form of infrastructure projects 😂

There was thread made time ago : https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=386557

Go and bootyclap some more somewhere else you bum 😂

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:31 pm

Boon son of AMISOM Xabashi booty clapper , you f-king broke knuckle dragging bums aren't paying the Chinese for shit. They're paying for everything and will take ownership of the port. You guys cried because the Indo Yar didn't make it rain on you losers in the form of infrastructure projects 😂

There was thread made time ago : https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=386557

Go and bootyclap some more somewhere else you bum 😂
Where in the thread you've posted does it say the Chinese are going to pay to build hobyo port (the dumbest shit possible).

The Chinese construction company and the officials of Galmudug state met late last year in Mogadishu and got into an agreement. The port will be financed by the people of Galmudug state from businessmen to diaspora and lastly but not least the Galmudug state finance ministry with the Help of the federal government of Somalia.
You're literally making shit up you eydoor langaab boon.

A Chinese company will do the construction and will be paid as usual. You're mad about me dissing you eydoors for letting your tigray Masters have 19% of your port revenue :umad:
Cry us a river eydoor boon, we don't bow down to foreigners like you.
Eydoor tiny brains think everyone is like them :lol: Galmudug and Hirshabelle are Not like you sellouts who toot their asses for few pennies thrown on their way.

I truly am wasting my time typing back and fourth to a peanut sized brain having idoor who doesn't know where periods or commas belong to in a sentence. Your people are drug addict zombies who barely know anything about the modern world and behave like you're still living in the caves of eydoor jeegantaland.

Here is the whole eydoor community chasing after truckloads of drugs in the streets of Hargeisa. You would think the video is a clip from the walking dead, zombies chasing after trucks with loud music to steer them away from a survivor's camp😂😂

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:37 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.....you monkey man. :)

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:20 am

Meeshan ciyaal baa jooga

TheNewElectedWarLord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TheNewElectedWarLord » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 pm

See what doofar? You shouldn't even talk when you're eydoor and dhabocayo property, only the property owners should talk.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.