Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

nlike the winter in

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ylq

nlike the winter in

Postby ylq » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 pm

nlike the winter in Nanchang, it is less lively and vivid. In Nanchang, the day has just dawned, and the market has slowly recovered from new hustle and bustle. The sound of motorcycles coming out early Marlboro Lights, the screams of hawkers, the sound of firecrackers in the early morning of the lunar calendar, starting from the first dawn of dawn, not in the bustling city of the city, flashing under the neon lights at midnight, infiltrating in the sky In the water. In the winter of my hometown, I lost a few minutes in the winter, a little more indifferent, and there was an inner show in the deep, and the inside show was deep, like a graceful lyricist, and like a philosopher who was still a deep water. It seems that I have been pondering a deep philosophical proposition, and all my thoughts are crouching in the tranquility of winter. There are no flowers in the spring, there is no hot summer, and there is no autumn rice flower fragrance, full of golden, only a faint charm. For the elderly who have experienced the vicissitudes of life and have no desire to see, the charm of winter is deep and simple. They gather around the fire to pick up grandchildren and enjoy the joy of family life. For the innocent and lively urchin, the charm of winter is running in the snow. The splashes of laughter and laughter, and then the mother��s long call to go home; and the charm of winter is for me to stay alone, let the ten fingers slap on the paper, let the mind be arbitrarily flowing, is a volume The flow of the book, the volume of the book in the year of the flow. A paper time, a piece of paper burnout, a piece of paper happiness, a piece of paper, and a surplus of room, no words. The prosperous season will definitely cost a certain amount of internal force, and certain internal forces will also achieve the prosperity of the season; the age of one season will create a season of people, and the season of the season will only be understood by the talents of this season. The introversion of winter bred the next season's colorful and vigorous life. The flower blossoms thank you, the origins are extinct, the prosperity declines, and the winter in the hometown always gives birth to new hopes. Ruixue Zhaofeng years. The hope of winter is scattered in the plum blossoms in the corner. Those plum blossoms, Ling Han alone, greedily sucking the warmth of the sun, reluctantly turning the holiness and unyielding of life into a series of shimmering white flowers, eager for the next season's full green. Zhang��s virgins, Li��s pretty women, Wang��s new Ding, Zhao��s old sow��s new cubs, who��s beautiful clothes, and whose cosmetics are high-end, are women��s relish, and always mother-in-law��s endless topic of. Near the year of the year, the wanderers who went out to work were unloading their tiredness for a year, and they were rushing and returning together. Toasting the old people, reuniting the wine, the hardships of going out, the warmth of the home, the joys and sorrows of yesterday, and the shackles of the New Year are all unreservedly vented and released in the moment when the boys are intertwined. The meager and full of hope emerges from their hungry eyes Marlboro Red, overflowing from the full glass of wine, floating out of the mellow wine, from the eyebrows of the sun, filled with the burning fire in the hut, floating in the The cold wind of the year is blooming in the children's bright smile, so it is no longer difficult in the cold winter. I climbed the pedestrian bridge on the new highway next to the village, overlooking the wilderness, looking at it, I saw The straight and spacious road is bathed under the warm red sun and is extending infinitely into the distance Marlboro Gold. This road witnessed the development, change and re-emergence of the hometown, connecting the past, present and bright future of the village, and also extending the hopes of the villagers to the endless distance. The pond on the side of the road is sparkling and swaying the dreams and colorfulness of the spring. So, my heart will be warmer. The memory of the winter in my hometown is very cold and cold. It is warm, short-lived and long. In the rushing days, the winter of my hometown has gradually drifted away, and when I look back, I discover the fragrance of my heart, and I understand that the winter of my hometown is for me, a wanderer who stays away from home for a long time, just a dream in the middle of the night. The prayer and the quest for the end of the rushing New Year's holiday, when I took up the bag, once again set foot on the roaring train as a guest in Jiangnan, looking back at the homeland, all the memories were turned into a mottled distant dot in the field of vision, one never Withered mourning and obedience, an ancient life proposition and call, a luxury that he no longer needs to look back when he comes back. When he sees her again, he can face the sun, spring blossoms, and play songs.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Marlboro Red

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.