Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

is printed in our ey

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ylq

is printed in our ey

Postby ylq » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:34 pm

When I was young, you took my hand and walked through a street, a tall building. In the sea of ??people, there was no confusion, no fluster, and some were the temperature of your palm. When I was young, there were no toys, no snacks, and some were your company. When I grow up, you are in junior high school, and I am still in elementary school. Our school is separated by a river, but this can't stop my dependence on you. The happiest thing every day is to look for you at the bridge. Every time, "everything is not a thousand sails," I am "broken in the white Pingzhou." Later, I came to your school, but you left, you went to the city. We only stayed together during the summer and winter vacations. Without your company, I lost my way like a bird with wings folded. So, I began to crave a holiday, because the holiday you have accompanied. When I was in junior high school, I remembered that I had a summer vacation. I knew that I was calling in the tree. The puppy pulled my tongue and it was no exaggeration to say that I could cook the eggs. "Little girl, let's go buy a drink." Ok, okay! "I am happy to dance. My brother and I are walking on the sidewalk. It can be said that "there is a steamy summer and a backfire." However, I still feel very happy. Since I grew up, I don't remember when we were. There are two people together, quietly walking on the road. Time is always like water, the small shop at the intersection of the lanes is printed in our eyes. My brother looked at me and said, "What do you want, cola? "I smiled smugly, Coke, my favorite soda, you remember. "Of course, yes, I want to be chilled!" "Know, little lazy! "Speaking, my brother has gone far, leaving behind the familiar back. Wait, do you think the matter is like this? If it is, then it is a big mistake! In my brother's eyes, my sister is using it." To bully, how could he be so kind? Let us go back to the store and print our eyes. "Brother, are you going to buy or I want to buy?" "Of course, you, dear little girl, your favorite Coke ternary, the mineral water I want to drink, I will give you ten yuan, and the rest of the money will give you money!" "Brother, why are you so stingy, are you like this?" The girls in your class ask you to help buy the drinks. You will laugh and talk to them and buy them. Without their money, how can you get to your sister? Am I your sister? "Well, I am going, can I still not?" I said but you. "My brother was finally defeated by my three-inch tongue. Looking at his back, I smiled smugly. When I was proud, my brother had already returned to me Marlboro Lights. "Your cola, take it." "Thank you, my brother, wait for me to have money, please drink it Online Cigarettes." "Oh, I am waiting, I am afraid that the tree will be quiet and the wind will not stop, the child wants to raise and not to wait!" "What, what are you talking about!" "Okay, tease you!" ""Ignore you! "Oh, obedient!" "...I was noisy with my brother. Although I ignored him, would I really ignore him?" Be careful -! "I fell into my brother's arms. It turned out that I was only angry. A car next to me almost knocked me down. My head looked at my brother and looked at the mud that was splashed. I just wanted to wipe the sludge from my face with my hand Parliament Cigarettes, but found that my brother��s left hand still held my right hand. ��It��s okay! "He said, I hugged my brother. "Okay! I will not be with you in the future. Do you have to learn to take care of yourself? "Well, I know." "The corner of my eye slipped over a teardrop. Originally, my right hand side is always my brother's left hand. When I lost my direction, he took my hand and directed me. When I was in danger, he reached out to protect him. I am the "farsighted eye," blurring the happiness that is closest to me; it turns out that he is my protective color. There are no traces of the years, I wish you well - I quietly made a wish.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.