Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

As time passed

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ylq

As time passed

Postby ylq » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:07 am

As time passed, the Shanghai World Expo was grandly opened on May 1st. It is Shanghai's glory to be able to hold the World Expo, and it is also China's pride. We sent away the world-famous Beijing Olympic Games in 2008 and ushered in the Shanghai World Expo. The convening of this world after world event in China reflects the world's favor for China and more powerfully demonstrates the rapid and rapid development of China's economy Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Ceremonial state. Master Confucius said: "You can't stand without learning etiquette." The World Expo will be held in China. We should show our friends and spirits and civilization etiquette to our global friends. Therefore, we have to start with me, always talk about civilization and understand etiquette. Start with every smile, take every tiny move, and accumulate thousands of miles to perfectly interpret civilized etiquette. Speaking of civilization and understanding of etiquette are not only to be done in the Shanghai World Expo Park, but every inch of land in China must be kept in mind. The impact of this Expo will be really big! Everyone fights to be "the host of civilization". Of course, I was no exception to pick a weekend. I ran to the road and started to pick up garbage. Slowly, after my hard work, the road looked much cleaner. However, I still saw an aunt who did not respect my work and threw garbage on the ground. This can make me angry and rush to the crown. Although I was so angry, I still walked forward with a bright smile and said to my aunt: "Aunt, please don't throw litter, will you?" Aunt suddenly blushed when she said that. Face, I am embarrassed to say: "I'm sorry Marlboro Lights, little sister, it's not good to be an aunt. Aunt shouldn't throw litter. I won't do it again next time." After listening, I left with a sense of accomplishment and continued my work labor. On the side street next to it, I saw an uncivilized person again, but this is an uncle who is not very friendly. He threw the banana peels that he had just finished eating, and I went to persuade him, but his uncle was reluctant to put Pick it up. But fortunately, I have a three-inch tongue, and after my bitter persuasion, my uncle finally picked up the banana peel and threw it into the trash can. Haha, this world is so beautiful! After enjoying the fruit, I also accepted a "brother"-a little sister. She was curious why I should pick up the dirty rubbish of composition city and civilization to make life better. After listening to my detailed description, it caused a strong reaction-to join me, to contribute to the motherland and Shanghai mokingusacigarettes.com. So the two of us were doing it in full swing. A few hours later, we sat on the bench and looked back at the originally messy road under our hands and labor. Despite sweating, we are very proud. For the first time, I realized how glorious and proud I was when I was contributing to the country and the people. I think we should not only speak so actively about civilization and caring for the environment during the Shanghai World Expo, but also in Pay more attention to improve your own quality. Only in this way can the country be better because of the city, the city be better because of the people, and the life be better because of the city
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.