Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ginal dumb house has become v

Galmudug General Discussions
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ylq

ginal dumb house has become v

Postby ylq » Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 am

I am now in 2030, and I am thirty years old. Taking advantage of the holidays, I am going to take a spaceship to go home from the moon to visit my parents. I walked down the spaceship and found that my hometown has changed a lot, the air has become cleaner, the whole city is very clean Cheap Cigarettes, the walls of the house are actually covered with flowers and plants, and the original dumb house has become vibrant and very cute Refreshing and refreshing Wholesale Cigarettes, relaxed and happy. Someone over there is walking towards me. sister. I quickly went up and asked my sister: "Sister, what about our house?" My sister took out a remote control from the bag and pressed it. I was surprised. Our house actually appeared in front of my eyes. At this time, my parents Also came back. Mother said: "Baby girl, you may not know that the house we live in is a" travel house "invented by the United States half a year ago. It can be taken wherever you go. It is very light, it can be contracted at will, and it can absorb solar energy. This kind of house is very sturdy, has multiple functions, can defend against any natural disaster! "Can't help but marvel:" Great! "Mom and Dad accompanied me to go shopping, the people and cars on the street are very orderly, neither crowded nor grab. People on the streets are also very civilized and polite. They don't throw and throw up, cars don't have exhaust gas, and they all use water as fuel, which is both environmentally friendly and energy-saving. Walking into the mall, I saw the waiters inside were all robots, and the screen on its stomach would show you a variety of clothes. It can also give you advice and suggestions to help you choose the clothes that suit you. With the help of the robot attendant, I selected a good-value and cheap clothes, and we went home. The next day, we went to Jinghu Lake. "Why is the water of Jinghu Lake so clear?" I asked my mother Newport Cigarettes Coupons. My mother said with a smile: "Invented a machine a few years ago, put it in the water to absorb garbage and pollutants, and people's consciousness is getting higher and higher, so the water in Jinghu is getting clearer What a surprise! "The change in my hometown is really amazing. My vacation is over. I reluctantly left my beautiful hometown and I will be back soon.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.