Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Beesha Omar Abdi Garaad is the Largest Dhulos Sub sub sub clan in Jubboyinka & the only Dhulos sub clan who entirely only settle the Jubbas.

Also the Naaleya Ahmed sub clans are mostly stand alone sub clans.
:up:

Haa inbti, laakin we rather they be in the northern saan garab u helo, lol.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:37 am

Beesha Omar Abdi Garaad is the Largest Dhulos Sub sub sub clan in Jubboyinka & the only Dhulos sub clan who entirely only settle the Jubbas.

Correct inabti, Waa In the Southern Dhulos Gurmaad laga heela, Maal, Maskax & Muruqba, & the Main branch in the North wa in Aay Uu Gurmaadan markooda. I heard they have been in skirmishes with others.

Are you in the Homeland?

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Correct inabti, Waa In the Southern Dhulos Gurmaad laga heela, Maal, Maskax & Muruqba, & the Main branch in the North wa in Aay Uu Gurmaadan markooda. I heard they have been in skirmishes with others.

Are you in the Homeland?
No inbti, i got back about 2 months ago, are you going back anytime soon?

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:22 pm

I’m such a fool for not taking adequate photos of my time in Sool. I event went it the miiyi places like hadhwanaag and Yeyle and forgot to take photos and this was when the land was barwaaqo.

I did however take a photo of bolaha xargaga and the mountains in Las Anod. I will do so this December when i go back.

Sharmaake, Inadeer if you took any good photos no soo bandhig. I enjoyed your videos in your last stay in Las Anod which you uploaded on YouTube.

PNH, if you go back before I do try to take a drone video of the entire city from the top. I would like to compare it to the one in 2017.

Thanks in advance

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:50 pm

I’m such a fool for not taking adequate photos of my time in Sool. I event went it the miiyi places like hadhwanaag and Yeyle and forgot to take photos and this was when the land was barwaaqo.

I did however take a photo of bolaha xargaga and the mountains in Las Anod. I will do so this December when i go back.

Sharmaake, Inadeer if you took any good photos no soo bandhig. I enjoyed your videos in your last stay in Las Anod which you uploaded on YouTube.

PNH, if you go back before I do try to take a drone video of the entire city from the top. I would like to compare it to the one in 2017.

Thanks in advance
Indr unfortunately, I didn't have opportunity to take photos or make videos this time, but InshaAllah I intend to do that on my next trip in July.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:42 am

15ka Cumar Cali Naaleeye (Bihi Darays ) soo raadi sharmarkoow

Bah Hawiye
Bah Ree Magaal
Bihni Dubad
Banu Cumar (Bihini Cumar)

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:03 am

Salaan sare tolkow

On a second thought, is it wise to have this much info about our abtirsi out in the open?

Hadaan abtirsigeyga bilaabo 10 magac ka yar markaan wado Aadan Hagar baan kusoo dhacayaa. Let's be sensible and censor some of the sub clans :lol: :lol:
Sharmaarke you know the Ali Geeri are 3 Bah, Bah Ogadeen & the other 2 are from sisters from the Lagmadoow Bartire.

Hagar kana Habar Eli I'm guessing is the Mareexaan Celi?

The Naaleye bigger Bah is Bah Hawiye Islaan Fiqishini ah ba dhashaay, I think 1 is from Isaaq.

My Adan Cabdule is 7 sons 2 bahs Warsangeli & Ogadeen.

It's good to rememeber our Grandmother's too.

I want to know Garaad Shirshore mother & wifes all the way up to Dhulos etc
Habar celi a.k.a Gumacadle are Makaahil,Ogaadeen.marka Bah Habar Celi hoyadood waxay aheyd Maqaabul.

Correct. Makaahiilka aad baanu isu dhalnay inkastoon anigu traditionkaas ka leexday oon Reer Isaaq gabadh ka doontay :mrgreen:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:01 am

Salaan sare tolkow

On a second thought, is it wise to have this much info about our abtirsi out in the open?

Hadaan abtirsigeyga bilaabo 10 magac ka yar markaan wado Aadan Hagar baan kusoo dhacayaa. Let's be sensible and censor some of the sub clans :lol: :lol:
Sharmaarke you know the Ali Geeri are 3 Bah, Bah Ogadeen & the other 2 are from sisters from the Lagmadoow Bartire.

Hagar kana Habar Eli I'm guessing is the Mareexaan Celi?

The Naaleye bigger Bah is Bah Hawiye Islaan Fiqishini ah ba dhashaay, I think 1 is from Isaaq.

My Adan Cabdule is 7 sons 2 bahs Warsangeli & Ogadeen.

It's good to rememeber our Grandmother's too.

I want to know Garaad Shirshore mother & wifes all the way up to Dhulos etc
Habar celi a.k.a Gumacadle are Makaahil,Ogaadeen.marka Bah Habar Celi hoyadood waxay aheyd Maqaabul.

Correct. Makaahiilka aad baanu isu dhalnay inkastoon anigu traditionkaas ka leexday oon Reer Isaaq gabadh ka doontay :mrgreen:
I Agree

BestP

Postby BestP » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:12 am

.Jibriil Naaleeye (Bah Hawiye )
● Cali Naaleeye (Bah Hawiye)
● Cilmi Naaleeye (Bah Hawiye)
● Cabdale Naaleeye (Bah Hawiye)
● Aadan naalaye (Bah Magaadle)
● Yusuf Naaleeye (Bihina Faarax)
● Liiban Naaleeye (Bihina Faarax)
● SHirwac Naaleeye (Bihina Faarax)
● Faarax Naaleeye (Ba reer Cumar)
● Axmed Naaleeye (Ba reer Cumar )
● Samood Naaleeye (Ba reer Cumar)
● Maxamuud Naaleeye (Ba reer Cumar)

Cumar Cali Naaleeye

■ Cabdalle Cumar (Ba Hawiye)
■ Caamir CuMar (Ba Hawiye)
■ Aadan Cumar (Ba Hawiye)
■ Libaan Cumar (Ba Hawiye)
■ Cali cumar (Ba reer Magaal)
■ Mataan cumar (Ba reer Magaal)
■ Warfaa cumar (Bihini Dubad)
■ Ibraahin cumar (Bihini Dubad)
■ Maxamuud cumar (Bihina Cumar )
■ Axmed cumar (Bihina Cumar)
■ Xasan cumar (Bihina Cumar)
■ ciroobe cumar (Bihina Cumar)
■ Maxamed cumar (Bihina Cumar)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.