Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Postby Bandit » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:14 pm

How can any person who calls himself a man even call himself jamac siyaad
I would get sick even looking myself in the mirror got chased from there homes by isaaq in places like bacadweyne and oog plus most of aynabo district today there women are ass shaking for those same isaaq groups
The fukkers you claim the nacas in xudun and those groups in buhoodle every time I see them ass shake for isaaq I feel physically ill considering 99℅ land grab victims where them
Inshallah the next land grab they take what's left from you :lol:
Well either way we control lasanod and it wasn't Isaaq who came to our land and claimed it pffff Kamchatka siyaas niggas voluntarily put the somaliland flag in their areas and they can remove it anytime we want and tell me what sub clan u are cuz all u have been doing is dissing dhulbahante ur from kismayo keep ur mouth away from Ja ama can siyaad or u will be deported to koonfur. And those who don't believe I am dhulo check my ip I have had enough trying to explain myself over and over the fact is I am more dhulo than all of u ask me for family members who are jaamac siyaad and I will try to answer especially minesota
Maybe the other guys are up to something :MJ:
You bringing up Minnesota and kismayo means your not new :MJ:
I don't think I questioned or for that matter cared about your jamac siyaad claim I responded as if you were a real one tbh you randomly inserted my name in for some reason. :ohhh:
Deport loooooooooool first take off the SL flag then come talk to me :MJ:

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

How can any person who calls himself a man even call himself jamac siyaad
I would get sick even looking myself in the mirror got chased from there homes by isaaq in places like bacadweyne and oog plus most of aynabo district today there women are ass shaking for those same isaaq groups
The fukkers you claim the nacas in xudun and those groups in buhoodle every time I see them ass shake for isaaq I feel physically ill considering 99℅ land grab victims where them
Inshallah the next land grab they take what's left from you :lol:
Well either way we control lasanod and it wasn't Isaaq who came to our land and claimed it pffff Kamchatka siyaas niggas voluntarily put the somaliland flag in their areas and they can remove it anytime we want and tell me what sub clan u are cuz all u have been doing is dissing dhulbahante ur from kismayo keep ur mouth away from Ja ama can siyaad or u will be deported to koonfur. And those who don't believe I am dhulo check my ip I have had enough trying to explain myself over and over the fact is I am more dhulo than all of u ask me for family members who are jaamac siyaad and I will try to answer especially minesota
Maybe the other guys are up to something :MJ:
You bringing up Minnesota and kismayo means your not new :MJ:
I don't think I questioned or for that matter cared about your jamac siyaad claim I responded as if you were a real one tbh you randomly inserted my name in for some reason. :ohhh:
Deport loooooooooool first take off the SL flag then come talk to me :MJ:
i saw a post where u called jaamac siyaad jaamac midgaan so watch wat u say about the kings of dhulbahante. these arent dhulos like pnh and sharmake they said they were habar jeclo. and we wont remove the somaliland flag unless puntland gives dhulos 50% qouta or xamar recognise us as a federal state and believe me the sl flag is in lascanood for our interest we squeeze their money then turn our backs. dhulos we need to be smart pl and sl are claiming our land for their interest. What our leaders should do is go to warsengeli and habar yunis in sanaag and make an agreement of a creation of a new state and make ceerigaabo the capital. we will have the required 2 gobols needed and parties get elected on by people. their are many garxagis who are pro somalia and warsengeli arent achieving any high feats with pl so it is possible if we think. Make me president of khaatumo and this can be a reality cali bile and his choir hav done nothing tangible except cry for sl.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:19 pm

DhulbahanteKing & Bandit

If you really are Dhulbahante you wouldn't be advocating or tolerating anything but Dhulbahante unity.
Every sub-clan has it's degenerate traitors who collaborate with the neighbouring statelets and drag down the noble name of beesha.
You should propagate that they do not have a mandate to represent Dhulbahante. Dhulbahante internal affairs is not up for discussion, otherwise if our enemies sense any disunity they'll get an orgasm and levitate in bliss.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:14 pm

DhulbahanteKing & Bandit

If you really are Dhulbahante you wouldn't be advocating or tolerating anything but Dhulbahante unity.
Every sub-clan has it's degenerate traitors who collaborate with the neighbouring statelets and drag down the noble name of beesha.
You should propagate that they do not have a mandate to represent Dhulbahante. Dhulbahante internal affairs is not up for discussion, otherwise if our enemies sense any disunity they'll get an orgasm and levitate in bliss.
What unity? :childplease:
As I type this bah ararsame are crying about isaaq killing there civilians even thoe they were the ones who brought isaaq into there homes :Heh:
Quick someone call xaabsade or punching bag baashe to make sense of this :pac:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:58 pm

You guys are not okay, Quraan saar baad uu bahaantihiin. Unnecessary sub clannish bullshit intaad ujeedeen ba laa idi kaa faaideysan..I have no comment for anything below Dhulbahante, I'm Loyal only to Dhulbahante never will I step down from there and never will I be loyal to any imaginary bullshit above that.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:01 am

i am also in support of a united dhulbahante maamul in a federal state of somalia but we unite with pro union garxajis and warsans and the capital being ceerigaabo. thats our last hope. we are on the losing end of everywhere thats a reality we need to unite and act now kill cali khaliif canbaashe xaglatoosiye faratoon camey and all other traitors but unity above all

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:22 am

Dhulbahante king

Your idea of joining the two regions of Sool and Sanaag is a solid one and fulfills the requirements of a federal state in Somalia. You don't even need the Habar Yoonis because they are a minority in the two regions. In fact Habar Yoonis are an endangered species in Northern Somalia and probably need protection, like the African rhino, from the other Somali clans who have been using them for target practice, from Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Ogaadeen and their own confederates, the low born Habar Jeclo. Habr yoonis are pro Somalia because the other alternative offers them only extinction. You only need the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli to agree and make Ceerigaabo the capital. It's do able.

This is not a new idea and has been tried before, when the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli made efforts to unite Sool and Sanaag. Even our beloved professor who has now gone astray joined the efforts. However these efforts were scuttled by the usual suspects (the two evil neighbours), and the Dhulbahante (and to some extent, Warsangeli) so called leaders' weakness for supporting one or the other of the evil twins.

Both the Somali government and the International community support this idea. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli people support this idea. But we currently don't have the right leaders to midwife this proposal. Dhulbahante need to come up with younger, forward looking leaders.

The current Somali administration under President Farmaajo is discussing ways to progress this idea and I'm sure that a way forward is in the pipeline.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:22 am

Weydhmaal How are the Idoor a minority in Sanaag?

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:55 am

Weydhmaal How are the Idoor a minority in Sanaag?
WARYAA WARSENGELI IS THE MAJORITY OF SANAAG AND WE ARE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITYO OF SOOL AND CAYN 98%. HABAR YUNIS IS A MINORITY IN SANAAG. THEY LIVE IN SANAAG BUT AS MINORITIES IN EVERY TUULO. STOP DEFENDING PRO SECCENOINISTS IDOORS WALAAL DAN TEENU MAGU JIRTO SOMALILAND KHAATUMO AY KU JIRTA. OGOOW TAAS :som:

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 am

Dhulbahante king

Your idea of joining the two regions of Sool and Sanaag is a solid one and fulfills the requirements of a federal state in Somalia. You don't even need the Habar Yoonis because they are a minority in the two regions. In fact Habar Yoonis are an endangered species in Northern Somalia and probably need protection, like the African rhino, from the other Somali clans who have been using them for target practice, from Dhulbahante, Warsangeli, Ogaadeen and their own confederates, the low born Habar Jeclo. Habr yoonis are pro Somalia because the other alternative offers them only extinction. You only need the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli to agree and make Ceerigaabo the capital. It's do able.

This is not a new idea and has been tried before, when the Dhulbahante and Warsangeli made efforts to unite Sool and Sanaag. Even our beloved professor who has now gone astray joined the efforts. However these efforts were scuttled by the usual suspects (the two evil neighbours), and the Dhulbahante (and to some extent, Warsangeli) so called leaders' weakness for supporting one or the other of the evil twins.

Both the Somali government and the International community support this idea. Dhulbahante and Warsangeli people support this idea. But we currently don't have the right leaders to midwife this proposal. Dhulbahante need to come up with younger, forward looking leaders.

The current Somali administration under President Farmaajo is discussing ways to progress this idea and I'm sure that a way forward is in the pipeline.
HAYE WALAAL BUT IS FARMAAJO REALLY CONSIDERING THIS AND I HEARD HIS MUM IS DHULBAHNTE IS THIS TRUE?. ;) BUT IN ALL RESPECT, WE NEED TO UNITE AND REGAIN THE SHARAF AND RESPECT WE HAD FROM OTHER CLANS AS THE MOST FEARED AND BATTLE-HARDENED SOMALIS. WE HAVE THE CAPACITY AND CAPABILITY OF PLANTING THE KHAATUMO AND SOMALIA FLAG IN HARGEISA IF WE WORK TOGETHER. THE IDOOR AND DABACYO HAVE BEEN DIVIDING US FROM WITHIN AND AFTER FAILED AFTER FAILED LEADER WE HAVE ACHIEVED NOTHING TANGIBLE BUT CALOOL USHAQEYSTAYAAL. DHULBAHNTE GUUL, KHAATUMO GUUL,SOMALIA GUUL. INSHAALLAH LETS ACT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. :stylin:

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 am

DhulbahanteKing & Bandit

As I type this bah ararsame are crying about isaaq killing there civilians even thoe they were the ones who brought isaaq into there homes :Heh:
NAYAA UMMADA AFKAAGA HUURADA LEEH KA LEEXI MIDGAAN YAHAY SHEEGATO. U HAVE NEVR PRAISED DHULBAHANTE BUT BLAMED AND SUPPORTED EVERY ISAAQ AND MAJEERTEEN WHO HAVE BAD MOUTHED US . IF UR DHULBAHNATE ABAAYO NAGADAAY AFLAGAADODA. IF UR NOT STOP CLAIMING.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:20 am

Dhulbahante king,

It's is true his mum is Dhulbahante. But more importantly he hails from the great Mareexaan, who are well known as brave and patriotic Somalis. They have consistently supported the ideals of their Dhulbahante brothers. In the past Dhulbahante and Mareexaan were neighbours in the Nugaal, before they migrated southwards and heavily intermarried. One of the greatest Mareexan Somali poets, Faarax Afcad, had many Dhulbahante half brothers, who gifted him with horses when he visited them in Nugaal.

The unbreakable bonds of the Mareexaan and Dhulbahante will always be there, they are the closest allies of the Dhulbahante.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:29 am

TAAS MA DIIDANI WALAAL. I LOVE MAREXAAN SIAD BARRE INCLUDED US IN THE FAMOUS MOD ALLIANCE THAT SO MANY FEARED. THIS IS OUR CHANCE WALAAL LETS WORK TOGETHER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN SOMALINET A DHULBAHNTE AND MAREEXAAN ARGUE NOT ONCE MASHAALLAH

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 am

The Great Mareexaan Warrior poet, The cousin of the Reer-Cali Shirwaac Ugaas, who took the Marexaan Ximan area, Hawd & Central Somalia throne, because their cousin the Ugaas of all the Marexaans moved to Gedo. They were the closest kin of the Ugaas, they were reer Ugaas Sharmaarke and a Bah Dhulbahante, like the Ugaas.

Xamar-Dawaaf iyo Faarax-Afcad (gabay)

Faarax-Afcad Xasan-Dhiillo Cali oo waayihiisu ku beegan yihiin qarnigii 19aad ilaa kii 20aad wuxuu ahaa gabyaa heerka kowaad ah. Waxaa la yiri waxaa ka dhintay faras uu lahaa oo la oran jiray Xamar-Dawaaf. kaas oo uu ka tiriyay gabay tuducyadaani ka mid ahaayeen:

Haddii aanan Dawaafow ku geyn, Doh iyo Laasoole
Durdurkii Shilaabow haddaan, faras ku dooyeynin
Dooxada Higlooleey hadday, duunyo kugu foofto
Dunji Habar Saleebaan haddaan, duudki kala reebo
Dad ninkaan qabannaa hadduu, duni ka sheekeeyo

Wuxuu u baahday inuu helo faras la mid ah Xamar-Dawaaf ama mid ka sita. Si uu faraska noocaas ah u helo ayuu u aaday Nugaal niman ay xagga hooyo walaalo ka ahaayeen, isagoo ka soo ambabaxay Ximan. Waxaa looga yeeray geedkii shirka degmaduu martiga u ahaa. Halkaas buu ka tiriyay gabaygaan quruxda badan:

Wuxu yiri.....

Garaadow bil labo kawsatay yaan, Bay ka soo kacaye
Boqonkaygu waa soo rognaa, taniyo Baarguune
Dhulku wuxuu ballaarnaa fariyo, baabacaan dhigaye

Waxba baatir geel lo’ iyo, baarqab hay siine
Baasaar-la-mood cawl-galool, waw baahnahaye
Barqomaalka xoolaha haddii, bawdka la ag keeno

Neefkii bagaasiya ishaa, laga basaasaaye
Barrimaha haldhaa uga ekow, buulal ha lahaado
Barta calawga bawdada tafaha, bey ha ku lahaado

Goortii gugiisii bartamo, hays baxaa doorsho
Bafto iyo sidii xaashiyeed boor, ha ka caddaado
Ha bidhaamo bayrow sidii, maro la boodeeyay

Sida baarqabbada Maalinguur, buur ha le’ekaado
Sida naagihii Bah Hararsame, haw bog laalaado
Birta laga rakaabsado hadday, bidixdu miisaanto

Baashaali maayee haddaan, balow iraah fuulmo
Aan labada baabaco ku dhago, luqunta baaceeda
Sida bahalka aaroo wax dili, booddo ha lahaado

Booraan hadduu igula dhaco, boholo saysaaban
Meeshii barkood jiifi jiray, bawne ha ahaado

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:45 pm

DhulbahanteKing & Bandit

NAYAA UMMADA AFKAAGA HUURADA LEEH KA LEEXI MIDGAAN YAHAY SHEEGATO. U HAVE NEVR PRAISED DHULBAHANTE BUT BLAMED AND SUPPORTED EVERY ISAAQ AND MAJEERTEEN WHO HAVE BAD MOUTHED US . IF UR DHULBAHNATE ABAAYO NAGADAAY AFLAGAADODA. IF UR NOT STOP CLAIMING.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ddBpaMhYv8
Look at jamac siyaad y'all :pac: :umad:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.