Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhulbahante Sub-clans

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Bandit bilaa akhlaaq badtahay warya, Wacays cabdulle ma Dhulbahantu ka duwan yihin waa adigan dhulbahantihi kale ku dawakhaye. Warya edeb yeelo! Dhulbahante waa isku mid wana hal dad oo isku dan, diin iyo dal ah.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:17 pm

What unity? :childplease:
As I type this bah ararsame are crying about isaaq killing there civilians even thoe they were the ones who brought isaaq into there homes :Heh:
Quick someone call xaabsade or punching bag baashe to make sense of this :pac:
NAYAA UMMADA AFKAAGA HUURADA LEEH KA LEEXI MIDGAAN YAHAY SHEEGATO. U HAVE NEVR PRAISED DHULBAHANTE BUT BLAMED AND SUPPORTED EVERY ISAAQ AND MAJEERTEEN WHO HAVE BAD MOUTHED US . IF UR DHULBAHNATE ABAAYO NAGADAAY AFLAGAADODA. IF UR NOT STOP CLAIMING.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ddBpaMhYv8
Look at jamac siyaad y'all
This is not something i am proud of. but we have many people who are collaborating with the enemy. diappointing wallahi . bu the vast majority of jaamac siyaad support somalia. :umad:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Bandit bilaa akhlaaq badtahay warya, Wacays cabdulle ma Dhulbahantu ka duwan yihin waa adigan dhulbahantihi kale ku dawakhaye. Warya edeb yeelo! Dhulbahante waa isku mid wana hal dad oo isku dan, diin iyo dal ah.
No need to sugar coat shit the old people in my clan and mashqare need to start treating other dhulos as potential enemy like they truly are let me Tell you something back in 2013 when isaaqland was trying attack taleh my sub clan was helping these nuur Ahmed qashin as a thanks one of there worthless slave sent by MJ tries to tough talk to us keep in mind this is all happening in one year :dwill:
Next year they get a new pimp(isaaq) my clansmen were watching they could've easily went into taleh and have the fight there but no my clansmen instead chose what you people would suggest which was to let them ass clap for isaaq as long as it was there territory(big fukkin mistake)
These mindless slaves weren't happy being slaves in there own territory they tried to attack our homes :dwill:
After they get there teeth kicked in and chased back the so called elders in my clan started preaching about tolnimo and walaal instead of killing there civilians in retailtion :pacspit:
This is one of many instances you guys can preach about isaaq and MJ boogy man but the trash getting sent to attack my people aren't isaaq or MJ is other so called dhulos :ugeek:
PS: what are you? Are you the buhoodle folks?

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:57 pm

NAYAA UMMADA AFKAAGA HUURADA LEEH KA LEEXI MIDGAAN YAHAY SHEEGATO. U HAVE NEVR PRAISED DHULBAHANTE BUT BLAMED AND SUPPORTED EVERY ISAAQ AND MAJEERTEEN WHO HAVE BAD MOUTHED US . IF UR DHULBAHNATE ABAAYO NAGADAAY AFLAGAADODA. IF UR NOT STOP CLAIMING.
This is not something i am proud of. but we have many people who are collaborating with the enemy. diappointing wallahi . bu the vast majority of jaamac siyaad support somalia. :umad:
:MJ:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:08 am

No need to sugar coat shit the old people in my clan and mashqare need to start treating other dhulos as potential enemy like they truly are let me Tell you something back in 2013 when isaaqland was trying attack taleh my sub clan was helping these nuur Ahmed qashin as a thanks one of there worthless slave sent by MJ tries to tough talk to us keep in mind this is all happening in one year :dwill:
Next year they get a new pimp(isaaq) my clansmen were watching they could've easily went into taleh and have the fight there but no my clansmen instead chose what you people would suggest which was to let them ass clap for isaaq as long as it was there territory(big fukkin mistake)
These mindless slaves weren't happy being slaves in there own territory they tried to attack our homes :dwill:
After they get there teeth kicked in and chased back the so called elders in my clan started preaching about tolnimo and walaal instead of killing there civilians in retailtion :pacspit:
This is one of many instances you guys can preach about isaaq and MJ boogy man but the trash getting sent to attack my people aren't isaaq or MJ is other so called dhulos :ugeek:
PS: what are you? Are you the buhoodle folks?
This a prime example of divide and rule sxb, The Dhabayaco and Dabacayun are using Dhulbahante clans against each other, to weaken them; You need to realise that the real enemy is not the Nuur Ahmed or the Naleye Ahmed degernate puppets, but the Idoor and MJ ordering them to execute atrocities against their tol. If your view is other Dhulbahante clans are my enemies you've fallen right into their trap. It was their initial intention to to divide and rule over us. Cawaan ha noqon abti oo yaan lagaa faaidaysan.

My sub-clan (Qayaad) are in conflict with Bah'rarsame currently and there has been heavy losses on both sides. This conflict has been renewing since 2004. But I still consider Bah'rarsame as my kin, because am aware it's the Idoor in our territories that are adding fuel to the fire. All the sane & cuqdad free Bah'rarsame understand that too.

Every clan has internal conflicts, the Idoor are currently slaughtering themselves in El Afweyn and you don't see their lunatics on SNet bragging and applauding the conflict between them.

Dhulbahante conflicts are minor and Dhulo clans have always had conflicts, but we resolve them.

So, am telling you iska dhaaf kala fogaynta beelaha Dhulbahante.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:18 am

All traitors will answer for their actions and conduct when the Federal state of Khatumo takes over the control of the SSC regions - doesn't matter which sub clan they hail from. The likes of Fartoon, Karaash, Camay, Cadowtoosiye, etc. will be the first to be executed.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:18 am

All traitors will answer for their actions and conduct when the Federal state of Khatumo takes over the control of the SSC regions - doesn't matter which sub clan they hail from. The likes of Fartoon, Karaash, Camay, Cadowtoosiye, etc. will be the first to be executed.
U FORGOT ALI KHALIIF,INA CANBAASHE, MY UNCLE CABDI DHABAC(FORMER MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE OF PUNTLAND AND CURRENT GOVERNOR OF PUNTLAND BACK) NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE EXCUSED :!: :!:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:36 am

U FORGOT ALI KHALIIF,INA CANBAASHE, MY UNCLE CABDI DHABAC(FORMER MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE OF PUNTLAND AND CURRENT GOVERNOR OF PUNTLAND BACK) NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE EXCUSED :!: :!:
No traitor is exempt from prosecution!

DhuloPride

Postby DhuloPride » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 am

To those that blame PL for not recapturing Laascaanood, how comes in Boocame 2007 PL planned to recapture it? The other Darood prepared 4000 troops and Dhulbahante were supposed to prepare 3000. However, we came up with only 1300. After seeing the disunity of Dhulbahante, the other Darood did not want to join the offensive. We did not fulfill the agreed plan, so how can we blame others?

Sharmake, Prince?

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:48 am

To those that blame PL for not recapturing Laascaanood, how comes in Boocame 2007 PL planned to recapture it? The other Darood prepared 4000 troops and Dhulbahante were supposed to prepare 3000. However, we came up with only 1300. After seeing the disunity of Dhulbahante, the other Darood did not want to join the offensive. We did not fulfill the agreed plan, so how can we blame others?

Sharmake, Prince?
Same thing happen for LA , PL most of the troops went there . Later on Khatummo admins change the plan they want to take the city under their name and PL just help them :| .

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 am

You guys attacking MJ day and night at same time you forget who was defending LA and who was helping the idoors !

Dhulbahante should solve this issue and come to PL as one clan not sub-clans .

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 am

Anoo majeerteen ah and I'm sure others would agree I'd rather see Dhulbanate iyo Warsangali united under one banner No matter whether Puntland ama Khaatumo. Ilahay ha mideeyo Harti oo dhan!

DhuloPride

Postby DhuloPride » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm

You guys attacking MJ day and night at same time you forget who was defending LA and who was helping the idoors !

I agree. Why should PL involve themselves in a Dhulbahante conflict?

Whatever Dhulbahante chooses, they should do it as one clan and not as sub clans. SSC, PL, SL, Khaatumo whatever it is. You can't fight for Khaatumo and not contribute any soldiers. Don't take their ramblings too seriously either, all my ayeeyos are MJ. My fathers mother, my grandfathers mother, my great grandfathers mother they are all Cusmaan Mahmoud. I see real reconciliation with PL as an option.

burcaawi14
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby burcaawi14 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Dhulos have a sickening level of qabyaalad :lol:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm

I agree. Why should PL involve themselves in a Dhulbahante conflict?

Whatever Dhulbahante chooses, they should do it as one clan and not as sub clans. SSC, PL, SL, Khaatumo whatever it is. You can't fight for Khaatumo and not contribute any soldiers. Don't take their ramblings too seriously either, all my ayeeyos are MJ. My fathers mother, my grandfathers mother, my great grandfathers mother they are all Cusmaan Mahmoud. I see real reconciliation with PL as an option.
Ar ninkaan ba hadal sharaf badaan sheegayee Dhulbanate waa wada halyeey iyo halgamayal wada wadani ah

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.