Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dulbahante should not get any minister post in jubbaland

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dulbahante should not get any minister post in jubbaland

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm

moryaan geeljire still claiming the jubbas
Why would I not claim Jubboyinka?

Being born in Farjano means I have more right to it than the Sri Lankan looking dhabayaco who came on a rusty boat as a 50 year naked bare foot qaxooti.

Gtfo here.

u have no claim to it sxb, stop the calacaal galnus
:damn: :mindblown: :wtf:
A person born in Farjano, Kismaayo can't claim where he was born in?
but a dhabayaco from the deserts of Bari and Nugaal (more than 100,000 away) can claim it??

:pacspit: gtfo here with that bullshit.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Why would I not claim Jubboyinka?

Being born in Farjano means I have more right to it than the Sri Lankan looking dhabayaco who came on a rusty boat as a 50 year naked bare foot qaxooti.

Gtfo here.

A person born in Farjano, Kismaayo can't claim where he was born in but a dhabayaco from the deserts of Bari (more than 100,000 away) can claim it?

where did i say someone from bari can claim kismayo? are u retarded? you as individual born there can say i am reer kismayo :D ninyahow put your energy on Galnus ee daad ba leh kismayo. You are insignificant there

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:37 pm

A person born in Farjano, Kismaayo can't claim where he was born in but a dhabayaco from the deserts of Bari (more than 100,000 away) can claim it?

where did i say someone from bari can claim kismayo? are u retarded? you as individual born there can say i am reer kismayo :D ninyahow put your energy on Galnus ee daad ba leh kismayo. You are insignificant there
Dad baa leh Kismaayo kulaha.
Anaa ku dhashay Kismaayo ani malihi?

Bal ilaahay baa kugu dhaarshaye Ma xaq baa nin Bossaso jooga inuu sheegto Kismaayo.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 pm

where did i say someone from bari can claim kismayo? are u retarded? you as individual born there can say i am reer kismayo ninyahow put your energy on Galnus ee daad ba leh kismayo. You are insignificant there

Bal ilaahay baa kugu dhaarshaye Ma xaq baa nin Bossaso jooga inuu sheegto Kismaayo.
:pac: look @ the cuqdaad, why u keep mentioning bosaso iyo bari? nigga can u read?

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:32 pm

where did i say someone from bari can claim kismayo? are u retarded? you as individual born there can say i am reer kismayo ninyahow put your energy on Galnus ee daad ba leh kismayo. You are insignificant there

:pac: look @ the cuqdaad, why u keep mentioning bosaso iyo bari? nigga can u read?
Are you seriously saying you have more of a right to Jubboyinka than me?

This is a classic example of a dhabayaco talking straight outta his ass.

BosasoShaam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BosasoShaam » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:36 pm

look @ the cuqdaad, why u keep mentioning bosaso iyo bari? nigga can u read?
Are you seriously saying you have more of a right to Jubboyinka than me?

This is a classic example of a dhabayaco talking straight outta his ass.

Jubaland-Darodia :dj: :stylin: :stylin: :clap: :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.