Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dulbahante should not get any minister post in jubbaland

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dulbahante should not get any minister post in jubbaland

Postby Geeljire252 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:17 pm

you remind me of this guy on snet who use to bring up makhir state in every post hoping if he says it enough, it would become reality.
You remind me of this confused old Isaaq man who thinks his clan live in Jubboyinka and bakool.
https://youtu.be/ZVJFn9O6WU8

Kkkkkkkkkk godane and his followers don't constitute to a clan.

Likewise a few refugees brought by Kacaan don't own the land.

The only Darood I can share with are Absame from Dhoobley to Afmadow( not the ones from Ethiopia or Kenya); and the Sade from Gedo (not the ones from gobolada dhexe).

The other Darood who claim Jubboyinka are refugees a couple should get a seat from their ancestral home.

Jubaland belongs to dadka uu dhashay not a qabiil.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

ahmed madobe is the true justice ruler,i really like him as long as natives are protected i am happy with his policies.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:52 pm

what are u trying to prove Geeljire? :lol:

I find ur dedication amusing man lol, why don't u put that energy in promoting galmudug?

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:54 am

Darods need to leave jubbaland to the locals. Or you won't find peace. Mareexaan is only tribe native there. Look at daarood behavior president daarood vice daarood mayor daarood. They don't even hide their qabyaalad. Lol
You have a serious case of cagdheer-phobia :meles:

Jubbaland is majority Ogaden.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Wtf ? Give it to gaaljecel sheekhaal rahnweyn somali bantus the people who owns jubbaland we have nothing llto do with that city of kismayio maybe in the past not today gaaljecel can provide security troops to the area not us let us reject injustice
a bitch move highly doubt he's dhuloos
You doubt he's dhulo for exposing dhul boobka aad ku wadiin Jubboyinka.

If dhabayaco can get a seat in my home city and I don't. I want all the seats in garowe and Bossaso to make it fair.
Ilaahay gardaro Ma jecelo.

Itaqullah
look at this bitch ass :MJ: these lands has been in our possession for 2 hundred years adeer angas ka kicinay oromo iyo fufu your cousin's :lost:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

^ kkkkkkk did you just say you own Jubboyinka :damn:
Who"s "you" horta?
Are you talking about Dhabayaco? Harti?

Kkkkkkk if you are talking about either just know you were refugees brought by an illegal regime planted on a stolen illegal farm and welcome by Hawiye, Rahanweyn, dir, Bajuun, Baantu, minorities and other Darood natives (Absame from Dhobleey/Afmadoow).
I didn't mention Sade because no refugees was placed in Sade land of Gedo, that's how qabillist the regime was; he regime wanted to loot other clans lands as "Hanti Wadaag", "Booli Qaran" but didn't allow refugee resettlement in Sade land of Gedo.

Kkkkk a dhabayaco claiming Jubboyinka is foolish.
If dhabayaco "own" Jubboyinka, then the Somali refugees of America own Minnesota and other areas.

:lost:

Ain't no love for dhabayaco anywhere.
Tell me one clan that supports dhabayaco.
Absame + Hawiye karbashed you in the 90s = USC/SNA era

Sade + Hawiye karbaashed you in 2000s= JVA era

the same HG (Hawiye subclan) karbashed you and your late uncle Cabdullahi Yusuf, again.

Nobody likes dhabayaco in Jubboyinka, Ma xoog baad ku degaysiin Jubboyinka.

We all know dhabayaco can't fight for shit.

Even your own Harti brothers karbaash you in Sool and Sanaag.

Shit dhabayaco like claiming everything from Mudug to Kismaayo.

BosasoShaam
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BosasoShaam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 pm

[quote="Geeljire252"]^ kkkkkkk did you just say you own Jubboyinka :damn:
Who"s "you" horta?
Are you talking about Dhabayaco? Harti?

B*tch eat your mother p*say hoe.

Didn't I told you to come down to Jubaland-Darodia, I'm there waiting?

B*tch you can talk but too afraid to come to anywhere in Jubaland-Darodia, there is no hawiye in Jubaland that can protect you because I f*ck them all back in 90s.

Right now the Jubaland is for Daarood People's and the President is Daarood (Mudane Axmed Madoobe)

The Entire Jubaland is for Daarood.

So shut your P*ssy hoe.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:14 pm

Wtf ? Give it to gaaljecel sheekhaal rahnweyn somali bantus the people who owns jubbaland we have nothing llto do with that city of kismayio maybe in the past not today gaaljecel can provide security troops to the area not us let us reject injustice
a bitch move highly doubt he's dhuloos
We have to take a DNA test from him

Khaniiskan Dhabayaco Naagu washaay called Bosasosharmuuto
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Dhullos are as native as any other daroods in jubbaland.
Of course!! We fought for JL, supported it and stood by it! From The North to Kismaayo with one voice!

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 pm

What do you mean waryaa we lived in JL for 200 years as a clan (Ogaden N Marexaan) and over 120 years as Dhulos, the Ugaas is us. We have towns in Jubband and settlements, our Camels & Cattle graze the countryside, we live and invested in Kismaayo, we supported JL with one voice from The north to Kismaayo, we fought for JL. Galjecel nor Sheikhaal outnumber us in JL or Somalia Nor will Jareer or Elaay receive a post and Dhuloz can't!! Aduunyo Gadoon!! Every clan came to JL at a certain time, let them all go back then and give the land back to the Bajuun & Galla!

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:29 pm

you remind me of this guy on snet who use to bring up makhir state in every post hoping if he says it enough, it would become reality.

useless marexaar Ogaden kuu hoos nool. :umad:

irrelevant today. you have no say u had fallen from the grace.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am

What do you mean waryaa we lived in JL for 200 years as a clan (Ogaden N Marexaan) and over 120 years as Dhulos, the Ugaas is us. We have towns in Jubband and settlements, our Camels & Cattle graze the countryside, we live and invested in Kismaayo, we supported JL with one voice from The north to Kismaayo, we fought for JL. Galjecel nor Sheikhaal outnumber us in JL or Somalia Nor will Jareer or Elaay receive a post and Dhuloz can't!! Aduunyo Gadoon!! Every clan came to JL at a certain time, let them all go back then and give the land back to the Bajuun & Galla!
I'm from Kismaayo, Jubbada Hoose.
Never have I seen a Dhulbahante in my life that's from Jubboyinka. Name me one Dhulo village in Jubboyinka or Gedo.

"Fought for Jubboyinka kulaha"
Who did you fight for?
Kacaan or the mad dhabayaco warlord Morgan?

Shyt ninka been badana. Are you sure you don't have dhabayaco blood?

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:46 am

ahmed madobe is the true justice ruler,i really like him as long as natives are protected i am happy with his policies.
Ahmed Madoobe is a good leader but dhabayaco keep feeding him shit.

Alx he ditched them now.

:dj: :dj:

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:47 am

Darods need to leave jubbaland to the locals. Or you won't find peace. Mareexaan is only tribe native there. Look at daarood behavior president daarood vice daarood mayor daarood. They don't even hide their qabyaalad. Lol

Kkkkkkkk sheeko cusub.

Jubaland belong to us (the natives) not a qabiil.

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Kkkkkkkk sheeko cusub.

Jubaland belong to us (the natives) not a qabiil.
Native wardey and Bantus? :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.