Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bahrarsame & Qayaad oo runta loo sheegay

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Bahrarsame & Qayaad oo runta loo sheegay

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:24 am

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bahrarsame & Qayaad oo runta loo sheegay

Postby Bandit » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Why would anybody want peace between them? :mindblown:
If the other dhulos retards had functioning brain they should encourage the qayad to attack if anything they should be helping them with man power and weapons they should also encourage clan cleansing and land grab by qayad :ehh:
Off topic how does the garad sit there and care about bah ararsame when they like the useless condoms they are where sent by isaaq to chase him from his own village in 2014? :lol:

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Bandit,

Peace building is something to be encouraged, whatever the cause and regardless of the parties involved. In intra - clan warfare, it's always the clan that loses , just as in the Somali civil war, all Somalis lost. Only Dhulbahante loses when these two clans fight. That aside I watched the clip with interest, not just for the Peace building efforts, but for the things that were not said.

This clip is a clear demonstration of the loss of Dhulbahante sovereignty. An intra clan Peace building where only one traditional Dhulbahante isim is present, and the isim of a "stranger" clan are involved point to this. Even the Isims of the two concerned parties are absent. So are the other 12 or so other Dhulbahante Isims. There is clearly something wrong here, something deliberate. When the iiddoor clans of habarjeclo and habaryoonis fought recently, it was their traditional leaders who were involved. No other Isims were involved. And this is always the case in intra clan wars.

This is the ongoing effort of Shantyland to delegitimise traditional Dhulbahante leadership and replace it with something malleable.

The case of the Fiqishini isim and his involvement is very interesting. We know that the Shantyland administration has been heavily involved in propping him up. The Garaad said don't blame Dhulbahante and Fiqishini for your problems. Whatever did he mean?

I think one of the elders may have alluded to the involvement of iiddooria in the whole, when he mentioned the involvement of a certain " Shayddaan" in inciting the brothers to fight and arming the two parties.

The net effort of this charade is that there will probably be no peace between the two in the foreseeable future,, because there are no legitimate Dhulbahante brokers of peace in this gathering, which I think is more of a pr exercise to cover the underhand involvement of Shantyland in fanning intra clan conflict among the Dhulbahante.

Bandit, you seem to have a sense of this, although your way of expressing this is different.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Bandit,

Peace building is something to be encouraged, whatever the cause and regardless of the parties involved. In intra - clan warfare, it's always the clan that loses , just as in the Somali civil war, all Somalis lost. Only Dhulbahante loses when these two clans fight. That aside I watched the clip with interest, not just for the Peace building efforts, but for the things that were not said.

This clip is a clear demonstration of the loss of Dhulbahante sovereignty. An intra clan Peace building where only one traditional Dhulbahante isim is present, and the isim of a "stranger" clan are involved point to this. Even the Isims of the two concerned parties are absent. So are the other 12 or so other Dhulbahante Isims. There is clearly something wrong here, something deliberate. When the iiddoor clans of habarjeclo and habaryoonis fought recently, it was their traditional leaders who were involved. No other Isims were involved. And this is always the case in intra clan wars.

This is the ongoing effort of Shantyland to delegitimise traditional Dhulbahante leadership and replace it with something malleable.

The case of the Fiqishini isim and his involvement is very interesting. We know that the Shantyland administration has been heavily involved in propping him up. The Garaad said don't blame Dhulbahante and Fiqishini for your problems. Whatever did he mean?

I think one of the elders may have alluded to the involvement of iiddooria in the whole, when he mentioned the involvement of a certain " Shayddaan" in inciting the brothers to fight and arming the two parties.

The net effort of this charade is that there will probably be no peace between the two in the foreseeable future,, because there are no legitimate Dhulbahante brokers of peace in this gathering, which I think is more of a pr exercise to cover the underhand involvement of Shantyland in fanning intra clan conflict among the Dhulbahante.

Bandit, you seem to have a sense of this, although your way of expressing this is different.
You make it sound like the stooges are part of dhulos when there clearly not and have shown time and time again :childplease:
When your living under someone foot peace is the last thing should look for :ufdup:
Dhulos as whole doesn't exist anymore is the wild wild west everybody for themselves this is pretty obvious from the constant prostitution displayed by them.
You like all dhulos group suffer from shitty tunnel vision of blaming mj and isaaq trash for all your problems while crying on tv.
Isaaq don't even need to prop up fake garads there condoms from bah ararsame to Jamaca siyaad to barked all have sham powerless garads :Puhlease:
I want to see blood bath if isaaq left peacefully it wouldn't satisfy me I want to see all these prostitutes and there clansmen gutted alive :demonic:
Bah ararsame in the early 1900s tried to work against the dervish(dhulos) when they begged the British
Bah ararsame shamelessly in early 90s tried to run to isaaq for peace conference(while another dhulos group was fighting isaaq alone)
Bah ararsame in 07 brought dhulos enemy in to Las anod(against the wishes of other dhulos)
Let me tell you what's gonna happen in the future
Bah ararsame will help dhulos enemy against dhulos
There's two kinds of enemy one that you know is your enemy(the least dangerous) and one who pretends to be your friend but has ulterior motive(the most dangerous) these people fall in to the ladder category :ufdup:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Waarya Bandit nin yahoow Toolka ka Xishood OO wax iskula haar.

Bahararsame were Leaders in the Dervishes and thousands of them like the rest of Dhulos died fighting for them. But ofcourse our leader Garaad Ali Garaad Maxamuud was against the Dervishes because 1 he would loose political power, 2. the British and all the enemies of the Mullah would target Dhulbahante and destroy his Kingdom & people, 3. No one else was on your side. All 3 things happened Dhulbahante lost half our population our power and land. The mullah made a mistake of targeting the Garaad & Lost Dhulbahante support leading to his defeat. Any visionary Dhulbahante would Support Garaad Ali vs Sayid.

In the 90s Garaad Abdiqani stood for peace, the Government collapsed wether your anti or pro there was no point in fighting. Peace is better than war and destruction.

Qayaad Abdi Garaad & Baharsame Garaad Maxamed minor disputes are a threat to Dhulbahante and would weaken our unity and if they don't behave Dhulbahante should take military action against both, Confisticate all weapons and make them pay a huge fine.

About the Fiqishini I don't object to their presence in our territory but I do caution about their crowning of a Sultan, as a threat to Dhulbahante sovereignty. I'm against these lesser Garaads that we have, I believe only in 1 Garaad, Garaad ka Guud Garaad Jamac Garaad Ali as the only King & Ruler of the Nugaal & Hawd nation of Dhulbahante.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Waarya Bandit nin yahoow Toolka ka Xishood OO wax iskula haar.

Bahararsame were Leaders in the Dervishes and thousands of them like the rest of Dhulos died fighting for them. But ofcourse our leader Garaad Ali Garaad Maxamuud was against the Dervishes because 1 he would loose political power, he already lost political power considering half of dhulos had there own garad2. the British and all the enemies of the Mullah would target Dhulbahante and destroy his Kingdom & people,such a great leader this happened even after tryed to stop it 3. No one else was on your side. apparently the includes the so called garad own sub clan the Farah garad All 3 things happened Dhulbahante lost half our populationsub clans like mine lost 80-90℅ fighting for that lunatic while Farah garad sub clans mainly lost there population either fighting for British or getting punished by the ogaden guy our power and landspeak for yourself my clans men and most of mohamoud garad didn't lose much of anything the dhulos groups who lost land were boh nugaal(who mostly worked for the dervish I sympathize with them they were fucked since on one end they bordered isaaq trash on the other Farah garad sell outs. the other group who got hit hard on land grab were British foot soldiers Of jamac siyaad(karma :umad: ) and British snitches from buhoodle mainly all Ahmed garad not named Ali geri(karma again :lawd: )The mullah made a mistake of targeting the Garaad & Lost Dhulbahante support leading to his defeat. Any visionary Dhulbahante would Support Garaad Ali vs Sayid.
he lost the support of all Farah garad only(not named ali geri) mohamoud garad like me and you had our own independent garad had no reason to follow him
In the 90s Garaad Abdiqani stood for peace, the Government collapsed wether your anti or pro there was no point in fighting. Peace is better than war and destruction.
yes let's hold hands with our enemy even the they were trying to kill us
Qayaad Abdi Garaad & Baharsame Garaad Maxamed minor disputes are a threat to Dhulbahante and would weaken our unity and if they don't behave Dhulbahante should take military action against both, Confisticate all weapons and make them pay a huge fine.
fat chance :lol: if we had such united military dhulos wouldn't be eating there own shit :lol:
About the Fiqishini I don't object to their presence in our territory but I do caution about their crowning of a Sultan, as a threat to Dhulbahante sovereignty. I'm against these lesser Garaads that we have, I believe only in 1 Garaad, Garaad ka Guud Garaad Jamac Garaad Ali as the only King & Ruler of the Nugaal & Hawd nation of Dhulbahante.
Last I checked me and you both were never under his rule for hundreds of years you like me before 91 was under the ugaadhyahan garad it wasn't until after 91 that both our sub clans splinter off and created our own garad
The bah ararsame garad is the weakest of the garads his own sub clan are isaaq lackies and chasing him from his village :pac:
As much as I dislike the bah ararsame garad mainly for being weak I hate the previous garad more the guy was under cover isaaq good riddance.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm

I have no respect for splinter groups and Division within Dhulbahante. I'm a conservative, traditionalist, royalist. That's stupid beef between a bihidarays Ali Nalaaye warlord & reer Adan Naleeye Baharasame warlord caused a rift, 176 years ago and they tried to make Maxamud Garaad separate by crowning Our Caaqil back then Cali Xaraan of the Maxamuud Ugaaryahan son, Maxamud Cali. Which Many considered Xaaran and treason!! And the true & only Monarch as Garaad Maxamed Garaad Cali, heir to the Dhulbahante Iron throne, Ruler of the Nugaal & Hawd, House of Garaad Shirshore's Royal head. He fought for his crown and unleashed his armies to punish the treasonouse group. That day I would of been on Garaads side. They were defeated by the Garaads Army, it was even recorded by a British traveler in the 1840s. They all came out of hiding after the dervishes defeat under British protection & plans to divide & conquer. I should start a campaign to abolish all the minor unknown Garaad kuu sheegs.

With that said respect All Dhulbahante clans. Stop dissing our subclans. Their insult is our insult. You bring your family together not dis them..Jamac Siyad, Barkaad, Naleeya Iyo Nuur Axmed, Wacys Abdule, Omar Wacays, Maxamud Ugaaryahan, Qayaad, Hagar, Wacays Adan, Ali Geri, Samakab Ahmed, Cigaal Naleye, Cigaal Axmed, Xasan Axmed, Barkaad, Garaad Yasin, Ali Garad, Ugaasyo (Xassan, Xussen, Xamuud, Maxamud) , Hayag, Khalid, Yahye, Bare, Abokor, Axmed, Yonis, Maxamed Musse, Hinjile, Shirwac Axmed, Nur Maxamud, Bahararsame, Etc are one and indivisible, we must protect our unity. God bless, unite & protect the Decendants of Saciid Harti.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:59 am

Bandit,

Every family has a few fools and lackeys. Doesn't mean you condemn the whole clan or sub clan. You're falling for the classic divide and rule ruse. Dhulbahante lackeys from all sub clans are present in Shittyland. If you think the neighboring administrations don't spend time and resources to undermine a Dhulbahante administration, then you're pretty naive. That's not to say Dhulbahante don't have their own issues, but it's exactly these issues that are exploited and used to the max by others. The ogaadeen of Jubbaland and Dds had the same issues a while back, but due to strong leadership, they have turned around their fortunes. I believe President Cali Khaliif Galaydh has done his best, but is not the right leader for these troubled times. What is needed is a cutthroat warlord to fight our principle enemy, the iiddoor. When a Dhulbahante leader kills a couple of thousand iiddoor , takes the battle to them, and razes Oog , Caynaba,Ceelafwayn and Burco to the ground, then the dynamic changes. There is no settlement in Africa without bloodshed. This is the harsh reality. No amount of appealing to the good senses of Shittyland , Puntland, SFG , the international community will change the facts on the ground.

But dead iiddoor will.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 am

I disagree with you there, I believe in Dhulbahantes interest, I don't believe in war just for the sake of war, I would defend Kalshaale etc but I would also support a political settlement, we don't have to fight, our interest lie more with the Idoor we fight, than the Dhabayaco and our southerners.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 am

Garad Jamac Garad Ismail told it like it is; The traditional leaders and the political elite are behind this conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD_NOnSdYrw

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:45 am

Why would anybody want peace between them? :mindblown:
If the other dhulos retards had functioning brain they should encourage the qayad to attack if anything they should be helping them with man power and weapons they should also encourage clan cleansing and land grab by qayad :ehh:
Off topic how does the garad sit there and care about bah ararsame when they like the useless condoms they are where sent by isaaq to chase him from his own village in 2014? :lol:
Peace is required not just for the benefit of the two the clans in conflict but also for the whole of Dhulbahante. These people are having shoot outs in the middle of Las Anod every other day and that affects the whole city. In the countryside since the conflict sprung up again a number of people have died who were not of either clan. To be honest I don't have a lot of sympathy for reer Nabi Xasid, due to their contribution to the demise of the Dhulbahante nation. However, I wouldn't recommend clan cleansing lol - Sankaago qudhmay lama gooyo! but I am in favour of sanctioning them by other means.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:53 am

Prince
If you cannot distinguish between friend and enemy in politics, then you're really lost, because this is the basis of all real politics. In other words you have to define your national interest and who or what is opposing it.

Now at the basic level an enemy can be described as someone or some entity who is hostile to you or opposed to your aspirations or even existence. An enemy can also be someone or some entity that weakens or harms you.

In my opinion the iidoor and their administration fit the above description of enemy. In fact the iiddor are the number one enemies of Dhulbahante. They are hostile and opposed to Dhulbahante forming their own state and they have deliberately gone about weakening this aspiration by invading the lands of the Dhulbahante and imposing their state and the vision of their state.

Now any leader of the Dhulbahante must galvanise his community by appealing to a clear friend-enemy distinction, asglorify war, and reinforce the message that if Dhulbahante is commited to be alive politically they need to be willing to go to war , especially if the political existance of the Dhulbahante is threatened.if it perceives its political existence to be threatened (CP 32–5). It follows then that there must be active elimination of those internal enemies,or lackeys (horgal) as a means of exerting Dhhulbahante sovereignty. The elimination of horgal must be celebrated in song and poetry , just as the elimination of the enemy is celebrated,and those who eliminate them must be glorified.

Because this clarity of thinking about who the enemy is, the fight or the effort to realise a Dhulbahante political entity becomes cloudy, to the extent that voices will be heard that suggest a rapprochement with an enemy that they have never defined, nor engaged. Without this clarity numerous enemies appear, and some kind of paranoia sets in where the real enemy is confused with the smaller enemies.

Strategically and tactically, Dhulbahante needs to concentrate on only one front, the real front, the iiddoor front. The issue with Puntland are there, but they are not if an existential nature. The Dhulbahante leadership has failed to mobilise the Ogaadeen to their south, a natural ally and a secure rear base. The SNM and self used their lands in Ethiopia as a rear base, I have not seen Dhulbahante use this, although admittedly the times are different. But both were fighting for their survival and had to strike deals with a neighbour to forward their ideals. The principles remain the same. There is no reason why Ethiopia would not support another state after all their Somalia policy is essentially to create more statelets.

It may be morally objectionable to take this route, but in this day and age , and until the Somali state rises again, this is the only practical route to creating your own administration. The alternative is to get swallowed by a rival tribal entity, which is exactly what is happening now.

Any Dhulbahante who supports Somaliland basically has a death wish, for himself and his community. Fighting and eliminating Somaliland from Ssc is a moral issue, an issue of self determination, anything to the contrary is a delusion and a pipe dream.

If you think talking to iiddor will help you achieve this, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, it will not happen. You will just sign your patrimony away.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:32 pm

I have no respect for splinter groups and Division within Dhulbahante. I'm a conservative, traditionalist, royalist. That's stupid beef between a bihidarays Ali Nalaaye warlord & reer Adan Naleeye Baharasame warlord caused a rift, 176 years ago and they tried to make Maxamud Garaad separate by crowning Our Caaqil back then Cali Xaraan of the Maxamuud Ugaaryahan son, Maxamud Cali. Which Many considered Xaaran and treason!! And the true & only Monarch as Garaad Maxamed Garaad Cali, heir to the Dhulbahante Iron throne, Ruler of the Nugaal & Hawd, House of Garaad Shirshore's Royal head. He fought for his crown and unleashed his armies to punish the treasonouse group. That day I would of been on Garaads side. They were defeated by the Garaads Army, it was even recorded by a British traveler in the 1840s. They all came out of hiding after the dervishes defeat under British protection & plans to divide & conquer. I should start a campaign to abolish all the minor unknown Garaad kuu sheegs.

With that said respect All Dhulbahante clans. Stop dissing our subclans. Their insult is our insult. You bring your family together not dis them..Jamac Siyad, Barkaad, Naleeya Iyo Nuur Axmed, Wacys Abdule, Omar Wacays, Maxamud Ugaaryahan, Qayaad, Hagar, Wacays Adan, Ali Geri, Samakab Ahmed, Cigaal Naleye, Cigaal Axmed, Xasan Axmed, Barkaad, Garaad Yasin, Ali Garad, Ugaasyo (Xassan, Xussen, Xamuud, Maxamud) , Hayag, Khalid, Yahye, Bare, Abokor, Axmed, Yonis, Maxamed Musse, Hinjile, Shirwac Axmed, Nur Maxamud, Bahararsame, Etc are one and indivisible, we must protect our unity. God bless, unite & protect the Decendants of Saciid Harti.
Stop insulting us :dead:
You know damn well in the same book speck wrote he followed up by saying the northern dhulos defeated the southern dhulos few days shortly :umad:
As for hiding until the dervish were defeated :lol:
Not according to the British from what they wrote during and before the dervish we mainly raided on isaaq and Farah garad we also made up the back bone of the dervish hence why all the HQ were in our territory :umad:
As for your last comment what makes the bah ararsame garad entitled to the crown let's get rid of all the other garads but mine :pac:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Bandit,

Every family has a few fools and lackeys. Doesn't mean you condemn the whole clan or sub clan. You're falling for the classic divide and rule ruse. Dhulbahante lackeys from all sub clans are present in Shittyland. If you think the neighboring administrations don't spend time and resources to undermine a Dhulbahante administration, then you're pretty naive. That's not to say Dhulbahante don't have their own issues, but it's exactly these issues that are exploited and used to the max by others. The ogaadeen of Jubbaland and Dds had the same issues a while back, but due to strong leadership, they have turned around their fortunes. I believe President Cali Khaliif Galaydh has done his best, but is not the right leader for these troubled times. What is needed is a cutthroat warlord to fight our principle enemy, the iiddoor. When a Dhulbahante leader kills a couple of thousand iiddoor , takes the battle to them, and razes Oog , Caynaba,Ceelafwayn and Burco to the ground, then the dynamic changes. There is no settlement in Africa without bloodshed. This is the harsh reality. No amount of appealing to the good senses of Shittyland , Puntland, SFG , the international community will change the facts on the ground.

But dead iiddoor will.
Your dancing around the main problem
We have similar thinking but different approaches
Your approach is to blame all of our problem on isaaq
Let's say that's done what's next? There is never gonna be peacefull unity meaning you want to attack isaaq with fraction of dhulos while the other dhulos will more than likely side with isaaq idk how you can think this is a good idea :lupe:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Prince
If you cannot distinguish between friend and enemy in politics, then you're really lost, because this is the basis of all real politics. In other words you have to define your national interest and who or what is opposing it.

Now at the basic level an enemy can be described as someone or some entity who is hostile to you or opposed to your aspirations or even existence. An enemy can also be someone or some entity that weakens or harms you.

In my opinion the iidoor and their administration fit the above description of enemy. In fact the iiddor are the number one enemies of Dhulbahante. They are hostile and opposed to Dhulbahante forming their own state and they have deliberately gone about weakening this aspiration by invading the lands of the Dhulbahante and imposing their state and the vision of their state.

Now any leader of the Dhulbahante must galvanise his community by appealing to a clear friend-enemy distinction, asglorify war, and reinforce the message that if Dhulbahante is commited to be alive politically they need to be willing to go to war , especially if the political existance of the Dhulbahante is threatened.if it perceives its political existence to be threatened (CP 32–5). It follows then that there must be active elimination of those internal enemies,or lackeys (horgal) as a means of exerting Dhhulbahante sovereignty. The elimination of horgal must be celebrated in song and poetry , just as the elimination of the enemy is celebrated,and those who eliminate them must be glorified.

Because this clarity of thinking about who the enemy is, the fight or the effort to realise a Dhulbahante political entity becomes cloudy, to the extent that voices will be heard that suggest a rapprochement with an enemy that they have never defined, nor engaged. Without this clarity numerous enemies appear, and some kind of paranoia sets in where the real enemy is confused with the smaller enemies.

Strategically and tactically, Dhulbahante needs to concentrate on only one front, the real front, the iiddoor front. The issue with Puntland are there, but they are not if an existential nature. The Dhulbahante leadership has failed to mobilise the Ogaadeen to their south, a natural ally and a secure rear base. The SNM and self used their lands in Ethiopia as a rear base, I have not seen Dhulbahante use this, although admittedly the times are different. But both were fighting for their survival and had to strike deals with a neighbour to forward their ideals. The principles remain the same. There is no reason why Ethiopia would not support another state after all their Somalia policy is essentially to create more statelets.

It may be morally objectionable to take this route, but in this day and age , and until the Somali state rises again, this is the only practical route to creating your own administration. The alternative is to get swallowed by a rival tribal entity, which is exactly what is happening now.

Any Dhulbahante who supports Somaliland basically has a death wish, for himself and his community. Fighting and eliminating Somaliland from Ssc is a moral issue, an issue of self determination, anything to the contrary is a delusion and a pipe dream.

If you think talking to iiddor will help you achieve this, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, it will not happen. You will just sign your patrimony away.
Good now how do we eliminate this problem 99% of our problem comes from there :smugfavre:
I also have plan thoe it mainly involves cleansing and making them into a second class citizens after there defeat :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.