Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DDSI President Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar visits Shaxda Buuhoodle

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DDSI President Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar visits Shaxda Buuhoodle

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 am

I don't wish death and destruction on anyone. Anyone who wants to fight please go back home you are not sitting in a western country sending our boys back home to war.

Xiimaya I agree.

TEERI just shut the fuck up, how did you just call us all alcoholics, waarya Edeb Yeelo!! Don't hide behind the great Ogadeen clan & insult Dhulos, wasaqyahoow Sheegataada ah.

FBI!? Really Bahararsame is your beef! Your whole states & Qabiils aggression and back stabbing comes down to Bahararsame? The issue is bigger than that! But Let me remind you this, Bahararsame raag baa laa Dhashaay, if you have issue with them you have issue with all of us!

Back to the topic I welcome mr Ileey to Buhoodle in the name of our Ogaden brothers i dislike Ethiopian supporters tho.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:53 am

Its true, most alcoholic somalis in UK are idoors and dhulbahnate, its also a fact must drug dealers are them, maybe because they are most numerous Somalis in UK, in Canada most drug dealers and somali prisoners are hawiye.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Its true, most alcoholic somalis in UK are idoors and dhulbahnate, its also a fact must drug dealers are them, maybe because they are most numerous Somalis in UK, in Canada most drug dealers and somali prisoners are hawiye.
Idk what your smoking but dhulos are not numerous in UK the US yes but not the UK

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:00 am

Thank you for your kind words :shock:

anyways, i am not from pugland, I am Ogaden from Jubbaland and i have a right to critique the bad polices of our dhulbahnate cousins, I know MJss have done lost of xasiidnimo to other Hartis, but truth be told dhulbahnate can do better, they can be more organised, yall dont need to depended on mjs or ask them for any favours or even fear them for their double crossing, dhulbahnate cousins need to wake the fuck up and stop the excuses, kill the idoors and create their own state, Cabdi Iley wants to help them but they are so disorganized, there is like 4 different dhulos groups, they need to unite under one idea and kill MJs and Idoors if they dare to stand in their ways, dhulbahante change their policies on a weakly basis, Viva Khatumo.

all the best,

Most clans get their weapons from Ethiopia and money from international community. If you go to BBC and look somalia map our land is highlighted as contested land disputed land. No money or ngos goes to disputed land. Marka we we are deprived of funds and money and weapons . Idoor and mj are floating with cash .

The donations money thheyb get is used to buy few hungry dhulbajnte and warsans . ino somali state today can exist with out the donations from international community. This why there is haves and have not in somalia. If we are smart we should use ddsi against puqland who has done nothing but harm to us and also against the national threat Ifrom yahouuda madow.
Is this the pro dhulos xiimay :lol: last time you were anti dhulos you had me heated :pac:
Welcome to the club fuck mj snakes :blessed:
I don't hate dhullos because we are neighbors and what effects them Aldo effect me.
Puqlan 8s nothing but a setback and waste of time. Mjeertern are worse enemy than indoor because when your family don't want you to succeed and is doing everything to undermine you.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:04 am

anyways, i am not from pugland, I am Ogaden from Jubbaland and i have a right to critique the bad polices of our dhulbahnate cousins, I know MJss have done lost of xasiidnimo to other Hartis, but truth be told dhulbahnate can do better, they can be more organised, yall dont need to depended on mjs or ask them for any favours or even fear them for their double crossing, dhulbahnate cousins need to wake the fuck up and stop the excuses, kill the idoors and create their own state, Cabdi Iley wants to help them but they are so disorganized, there is like 4 different dhulos groups, they need to unite under one idea and kill MJs and Idoors if they dare to stand in their ways, dhulbahante change their policies on a weakly basis, Viva Khatumo.

all the best,

Most clans get their weapons from Ethiopia and money from international community. If you go to BBC and look somalia map our land is highlighted as contested land disputed land. No money or ngos goes to disputed land. Marka we we are deprived of funds and money and weapons . Idoor and mj are floating with cash .

The donations money thheyb get is used to buy few hungry dhulbajnte and warsans . ino somali state today can exist with out the donations from international community. This why there is haves and have not in somalia. If we are smart we should use ddsi against puqland who has done nothing but harm to us and also against the national threat Ifrom yahouuda madow.

My first time I see one from warsangeli clan hate PL like you , from Makkhar plan and join lkajiir those beef is over .

So who are you sheegto ?

Secondly, Pl build baran university the biggest university in all PL and building the tallest road in somalia from Ceel Daahir to Ceerigaabo that fund by every puntlander in all 8 PL gobols .

Not to mention the Head of gurti speaker is Warsangli and head of the parliament also.

Today Pl issue is in Sool only with Bah’ararsame .

So again who are you sheegto ?
Few of warsabs understand your double dealing with us. You are nothing but obstacle and punqlan is hijacked project that is used againat the pop who founded.

The name puntlan didn't know that warsangeli dude came up with that?
You ungreful

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:09 am

all the best,

My first time I see one from warsangeli clan hate PL like you , from Makkhar plan and join lkajiir those beef is over .

So who are you sheegto ?

Secondly, Pl build baran university the biggest university in all PL and building the tallest road in somalia from Ceel Daahir to Ceerigaabo that fund by every puntlander in all 8 PL gobols .

Not to mention the Head of gurti speaker is Warsangli and head of the parliament also.

Today Pl issue is in Sool only with bahrami .

This Kuwait funded project I know where the funds comes from. Ilkajiirnis traitor and has price on his head he can't come back to sanaag.

He is no better then the Haynes the go to siilland.

Don't act like it comes from your pocket.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 am

So who are you sheegto ?

Today Pl issue is in Sool only with Bah’ararsame .

Few of warsabs understand your double dealing with us. You are nothing but obstacle and punqlan is hijacked project that is used againat the pop who founded.

The name puntlan didn't know that warsangeli dude came up with that?
You ungreful
What about the carigabo road then from where they will bring money, again you would say its been given by another country right !

If we hijacked the project then why we apply it in Sanaag , why not in another gobol ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.