Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DDSI President Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar visits Shaxda Buuhoodle

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

DDSI President Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar visits Shaxda Buuhoodle

Postby weydamal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 pm

http://www.hiiraanweyn.net/2016/12/daaw ... buuhoodle/

The Ethiopian Somali region President visited Shaxda Buuhoodle and was welcomed by thousands of Dhulbahante people. The president held talks with the local leaders and elders to discuss the current drought and how to strengthen and consolidate the brotherly Dhulbahante - Ogaadeen ties.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DDSI President Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar visits Shaxda Buuhoodle

Postby weydamal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Nimankii Kablalax oo Buuhoodle ku kulmay, Eebbow maxaa caawa rag aan aqaano shubmaya. Kkkkkkkkk

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Especially if they hear about his closed door meeting with President Cali Khaliif Galaydh and other Khaatumo leaders in Buuhoodle.

It's a good strategy as I mentioned in my earlier writings. Ogaadeen are the most powerful Daarood at the moment. They are fully in control of their regions in Ethiopia and Kenya and are well entrenched in those governments. I have previously said that the Dhulbahante need to build upon the fraternal Kablalax connection to counter the iiddoor. This has been the one weakness of Khatumo , but I think there is a change now which needs to be sustained.

The iiddor are of course helpless in the face of Ogaadeen, as was clearly evident in the Jaamac Dubbad Gaashaamo incident.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Are you sure he didn't come because buhoodle is part of Ethiopia from geographic standpoint :leon:
There is no khatumo anymore if falalug who commends the militia from his last dhulos base in sool has abandoned him with his few loyal base near buhoodle siding with falalug is over for Ali khalif and khatumo it was stupid of him to start talks with SL when these groups who stayed with him after having been abandoned by nearly all dhulos groups these groups existed before Ali khalif or khatumo they were fighting SL before him :ehh:
I just wish these groups would rebrand themselves in something different than khatumo(a failed project and name) :sadcam:
PS: op you brought life to this sub forum :Obama:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:23 pm

unfortunetly our dhulbahante cousin are the most divided tribe today, they are so split in to so many camps they put other somalis to shame, they need to unite but i have noticed average dhulbahnate is so consumed with alcoholism and khad addcition like their idoor reer abrti they no longer have respect or sharaf, they have lost a sense of respect for themslves to seem to worship idoors and fear them so much they want to impress them constant. if you are forced to cowar by a strong powerful nation i understand if they are stronger than yall but idoor?

why do Dhulbahantes seem to politically worship idoor and ask for approval from them whilst idoors despise them so much?

no wonder majeerteens and warsenglis despise dhulbahantes, dhulos need to wake up from their sleep and free themselves from a rag take somali idoor tribe that are so powerless. have self respect, cabdi iley has offered them weapons and help but was disappointed when he saw how divided dhulbahante is today compared to their ancestors who used to karbash idoor and other hartis for fun when the laters got of out hand .

i think president Cabdi Iley can visit and see what we can do for ourt cousins in terms of coping against the bad drought affecting people in khaatumo but not do anything for them poltiically untill dhulbahante wakes up form his deep sleep and stopps working for idoor but starts working for himself first. dhulbahante can karbash idoors in 1 month if they wanted to. i hate seeing idoors boast in restaurant how they own our cousins, shameful

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:12 pm

[quote="TeeriReturns"]unfortunetly our dhulbahante cousin are the most divided tribe today, they are so split in to so many camps they put other somalis to shame, they need to unite but i have noticed average dhulbahnate is so consumed with alcoholism and khad addcition like their idoor reer abrti they no longer have respect or sharaf, they have lost a sense of respect for themslves to seem to worship idoors and fear them so much they want to impress them constant. if you are forced to cowar by a strong powerful nation i understand if they are stronger than yall but idoor?

why do Dhulbahantes seem to politically worship idoor and ask for approval from them whilst idoors despise them so much?

no wonder majeerteens and warsenglis despise dhulbahantes, dhulos need to wake up from their sleep and free themselves from a rag take somali idoor tribe that are so powerless. have self respect, cabdi iley has offered them weapons and help but was disappointed when he saw how divided dhulbahante is today compared to their ancestors who used to karbash idoor and other hartis for fun when the laters got of out hand .

i think president Cabdi Iley can visit and see what we can do for ourt cousins in terms of coping against the bad drought affecting people in khaatumo but not do anything for them poltiically untill dhulbahante wakes up form his deep sleep and stopps working for idoor but starts working for himself first. dhulbahante can karbash idoors in 1 month if they wanted to. i hate seeing idoors boast in restaurant how they own our cousins, shameful[/quote

Munaafiq don't push your hate for dhulbahante on to warsangeli you bitchh.

Majeerteen has always been working with idoor behind curtains to undermine harti we are aware of the deal faroole and fat boy muuse had with isaaq.

So go fuck yourself and keep your hijacked sinking and shrinking ship called puqland.

Ogaden and are the only noble darood we ought to coordinate with them .

If all fails we add our regions under them too .

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

unfortunetly our dhulbahante cousin are the most divided tribe today, they are so split in to so many camps they put other somalis to shame, they need to unite but i have noticed average dhulbahnate is so consumed with alcoholism and khad addcition like their idoor reer abrti they no longer have respect or sharaf, they have lost a sense of respect for themslves to seem to worship idoors and fear them so much they want to impress them constant. if you are forced to cowar by a strong powerful nation i understand if they are stronger than yall but idoor?

i think president Cabdi Iley can visit and see what we can do for ourt cousins in terms of coping against the bad drought affecting people in khaatumo but not do anything for them poltiically untill dhulbahante wakes up form his deep sleep and stopps working for idoor but starts working for himself first. dhulbahante can karbash idoors in 1 month if they wanted to. i hate seeing idoors boast in restaurant how they own our cousins, shameful[/quote

Majeerteen has always been working with idoor behind curtains to undermine harti we are aware of the deal faroole and fat boy muuse had with isaaq.

So go fuck yourself and keep your hijacked sinking and shrinking ship called puqland.

Thank you for your kind words :shock:

anyways, i am not from pugland, I am Ogaden from Jubbaland and i have a right to critique the bad polices of our dhulbahnate cousins, I know MJss have done lost of xasiidnimo to other Hartis, but truth be told dhulbahnate can do better, they can be more organised, yall dont need to depended on mjs or ask them for any favours or even fear them for their double crossing, dhulbahnate cousins need to wake the fuck up and stop the excuses, kill the idoors and create their own state, Cabdi Iley wants to help them but they are so disorganized, there is like 4 different dhulos groups, they need to unite under one idea and kill MJs and Idoors if they dare to stand in their ways, dhulbahante change their policies on a weakly basis, Viva Khatumo.

all the best,

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:31 pm

anyways, i am not from pugland, I am Ogaden from Jubbaland and i have a right to critique the bad polices of our dhulbahnate cousins, I know MJss have done lost of xasiidnimo to other Hartis, but truth be told dhulbahnate can do better, they can be more organised, yall dont need to depended on mjs or ask them for any favours or even fear them for their double crossing, dhulbahnate cousins need to wake the fuck up and stop the excuses, kill the idoors and create their own state, Cabdi Iley wants to help them but they are so disorganized, there is like 4 different dhulos groups, they need to unite under one idea and kill MJs and Idoors if they dare to stand in their ways, dhulbahante change their policies on a weakly basis, Viva Khatumo.

all the best,

Most clans get their weapons from Ethiopia and money from international community. If you go to BBC and look somalia map our land is highlighted as contested land disputed land. No money or ngos goes to disputed land. Marka we we are deprived of funds and money and weapons . Idoor and mj are floating with cash .

The donations money thheyb get is used to buy few hungry dhulbajnte and warsans . ino somali state today can exist with out the donations from international community. This why there is haves and have not in somalia. If we are smart we should use ddsi against puqland who has done nothing but harm to us and also against the national threat Ifrom yahouuda madow.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:45 am

all the best,
What isaaq or mj is there to kill last I checked the militia calling themselves SL or PL are dhulos :ohhh:

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:47 am

all the best,

Most clans get their weapons from Ethiopia and money from international community. If you go to BBC and look somalia map our land is highlighted as contested land disputed land. No money or ngos goes to disputed land. Marka we we are deprived of funds and money and weapons . Idoor and mj are floating with cash .

The donations money thheyb get is used to buy few hungry dhulbajnte and warsans . ino somali state today can exist with out the donations from international community. This why there is haves and have not in somalia. If we are smart we should use ddsi against puqland who has done nothing but harm to us and also against the national threat Ifrom yahouuda madow.
Is this the pro dhulos xiimay :lol: last time you were anti dhulos you had me heated :pac:
Welcome to the club fuck mj snakes :blessed:

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:55 am

all the best,

My first time I see one from warsangeli clan hate PL like you , from Makkhar plan and join lkajiir those beef is over .

So who are you sheegto ?

Secondly, Pl build baran university the biggest university in all PL and building the tallest road in somalia from Ceel Daahir to Ceerigaabo that fund by every puntlander in all 8 PL gobols .

Not to mention the Head of gurti speaker is Warsangli and head of the parliament also.

Today Pl issue is in Sool only with bahrami .

So again who are you sheegto ?

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:42 am

Teeri Ogaadeen and Dhulbahante are brothers, so you are more than welcome to criticise the Dhulbahante for their bad policies. However, tolka cayda ka jooji, Dhulbahante are religious folk and not as you describe them.

Yes they are divided, but as Qamaan Bulxan said: Haddey debecdo waw hiilisaa doqon walaalkeede.

In addition, the lack of support from the leadership of their closest kinsmen the Majeerteen has been a major letdown to the Dhulbahante.

Even the Ogaadeen were once divided until the emergence of strong leaders like Madoobe and Ina Iley. Dhulbahante have yet to find such a leader. I have argued previously that the Dhulbahante need a blood thirsty warlord this time and not a soft spoken intellectual like Cali Khaliif Galaydh. Dhulbahante need to burn Burco to the ground, and cause significant casualties to the iiddoor, and I don't see the current leadership doing that. It's the only way to resolve this issue, horrible as it may sound, but this is the Horn of Africa, you don't fight back, you get subdued.

Ogaadeen is the power house of Daarood currently, and they are already flexing their muscles in the Hawd by subduing the iiddoor who forgot that the Hawd is Ogaadeen and Daarood territory. It's only a matter of time before they actively engage with their brothers in SSC and expel the iiddoor for Daarood territory. Iiddoor are getting weaker by the day as Somalia gains strength. Only delusional and weak Dhulbahante lackeys don't see this.

Cabdi Iley is at home in Buuhoodle and we are sure he will fruitfully engage his brothers there.

Teeri, the Ogaadeen and the Dhulbahante are one people, and we should work to strengthen their brotherly ties.

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby weydamal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 am

My Bandit brother,

Again you make good points in your characteristic hard hitting style. Whoever started this Somaliland talks business was very shortsighted and was avoiding the hard and just options of fighting the enemy.

And like you , I never did understand why a large number of Dhulbahante congregated in Taleex and came up with such a ridiculous name as Khaatumo. I would have thought that Dervish State of Somalia would have been a better name, considering the history of the area. But to commemorate the founding of a political party instead of the illustrious anti colonial movement just boggles the mind.

Let's keep the discussions alive. We may not agree on all points, but I'm sure none of us wants to live under that shitty iiddor flag.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:35 am

all the best,

My first time I see one from warsangeli clan hate PL like you , from Makkhar plan and join lkajiir those beef is over .

So who are you sheegto ?

Secondly, Pl build baran university the biggest university in all PL and building the tallest road in somalia from Ceel Daahir to Ceerigaabo that fund by every puntlander in all 8 PL gobols .

Not to mention the Head of gurti speaker is Warsangli and head of the parliament also.

Today Pl issue is in Sool only with Bah’ararsame .

So again who are you sheegto ?
Last edited by FBISOMALIA on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:37 am

dp

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.