Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhulbahante are gonna lose thousands of civilians

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhulbahante are gonna lose thousands of civilians

Postby Bandit » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Fine u got one unheard of tuulo but we have lascaanood. We are the biggest dhulo subclan and the strongest one
Ur just some langaaab butch who has cuqdad on jaaaman siyaad cuz we kicked u out of lascaanood. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I personally don't give a fuck about that ugly village called Las anod but let's not forget when siyaad Barre government collapsed and it became free for all ugaadhyahan (us) forced our way into your precious village and started giving you and the other qashin that live there orders for close to 20 years and you couldn't do shit to us even thoe it was your village and we were the outsiders :dead:

Since my clansmen don't border lowly midgaans like you for argument sake let's look at the ugaadhyahan the one ugaadhyahan group you border and ever fought were nalaye ahmewd what I was told was 80 of you were killed in a single day :geek:
And today more or less your enslaved :pac:
The thing about us is we do nt start things we can't finish if anything we do the molestING to tho those idiots and wacays Abdullah chick's
Yeah ok :troll:

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:39 pm

I personally don't give a fuck about that ugly village called Las anod but let's not forget when siyaad Barre government collapsed and it became free for all ugaadhyahan (us) forced our way into your precious village and started giving you and the other qashin that live there orders for close to 20 years and you couldn't do shit to us even thoe it was your village and we were the outsiders :dead:

Since my clansmen don't border lowly midgaans like you for argument sake let's look at the ugaadhyahan the one ugaadhyahan group you border and ever fought were nalaye ahmewd what I was told was 80 of you were killed in a single day :geek:
And today more or less your enslaved :pac:
The thing about us is we do nt start things we can't finish if anything we do the molestING to tho those idiots and wacays Abdullah chick's
Yeah ok :troll:
But honestly what do u have against us?๐Ÿค” Everythread u make in Somalispot and here are about jaamac siyaad beingn midgaan or something. Clearly u hate us more than any other dhulo subclass is it because of our strength or numbers or stronghold or is it just some cuqdas from 1950s. Please tell me sincerely.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Shut the fuck up Jamac Siyaad iyo Ugadhyahan ba wase, embrassment blablabla.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Shut the fuck up Jamac Siyaad iyo Ugadhyahan ba wase, embrassment blablabla.
Inaderoow naftaan calacaal iyo cuqdad hana ka yareeso.
She is causing rifts and hatred among us by making it seem as if wacays Abdullah are better than other dhulos.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 am

May Allah be mercy on us , duca iyo imaan brothers :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.