Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puntland Vice President Cabdi Xakiin Camey finally arrives in Buuhoodle

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Puntland Vice President Cabdi Xakiin Camey finally arrives in Buuhoodle

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 pm

iidoor f*@k you......niggas gotta eat too. :mrgreen: :up:

The begging state of somaliland have some pride mate
I don't stand around while my people are insulted

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm not insulting, I just advocating to stop begging and have some pride and invest in your land instead of Hargeisa or muqdishu or bosaso.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm not insulting, I just advocating to stop begging and have some pride and invest in your land instead of Hargeisa or muqdishu or bosaso.
Bosaso is there land, we shall build our country together ,, konfur iyo waqoyi, bari, iyo galbeed. Somali hanoolato 🇸🇴

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue May 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Bosaso is there land, we shall build our country together ,, konfur iyo waqoyi, bari, iyo galbeed. Somali hanoolato 🇸🇴
I guess so, but charity should start at your tuulo

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:22 pm

I see, SSC wala dhisi, dalkana wa isku tagi, xaladunabwa hagagi.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue May 02, 2017 5:24 pm

I see, SSC wala dhisi, dalkana wa isku tagi, xaladunabwa hagagi.
:up:

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Tue May 02, 2017 5:28 pm

The begging state have some pride mate
Habar yonis are treated like rats in Somaliland, you guys are begin looked up left to right, even if u fart u get locked up by the big bad boys alliance ( HA and HJ). Atleast dhullos got some Pride to stand up for their rights when they where treated bad by their harti cousins

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Habar yonis are treated like rats in Somaliland, you guys are begin looked up left to right, even if u fart u get locked up by the big bad boys alliance ( HA and HJ). Atleast dhullos got some Pride to stand up for their rights when they where treated bad by their harti cousins
Listen politics is not a win/win situation, sometimes you have to swallow your pride and go with the follow.

We will defend the land to secure peace. Ragnimo is coming back after a defeat and winning that's our motto.

P.s that divided and conquer bullshit don't work with us try that with hawiye :lol:

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Listen politics is not a win/win situation, sometimes you have to swallow your pride and go with the follow.

We will defend the land to secure peace. Ragnimo is coming back after a defeat and winning that's our motto.

P.s that divided and conquer bullshit don't work with us try that with hawiye :lol:
Lool so why u saying dhulbahnate dont have any Pride when u dont have any Pride urself :pac:

When the habars are helping eachother its "unity" its " ragnimo" but when majeerten and Dhulbahante who are much closer than HY and HJ are helping eachother its " begging" :pac:
Last edited by Tijoux on Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Lool so why u saying swallow ur Pride to Dhulbahante? When the habars are helping eachother its "unity" its " ragnimo" but when majeerten and Dhulbahante who are much closer than HY and HJ are helping eachother its " begging" :pac"
:clap:

Harti are closer than The Habars

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:05 pm

He came for Dalxiis it's the rainy season.

He was refused entry to Buhoodle Hospital. Lol
Malaa hoyadaadii siilka dhereed bu Xaglatoosiye ku dhex wasiyey hospitalka Buuhoodlaha aad shekaysiid. :lol:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 am

He came for Dalxiis it's the rainy season.

He was refused entry to Buhoodle Hospital. Lol
Malaa hoyadaadii siilka dhereed bu Xaglatoosiye ku dhex wasiyey hospitalka Buuhoodlaha aad shekaysiid. :lol:
Maya Dhilaadi kuu dhashaay oo Siilkeeda Garowe Laagu gaadi Jiraay daradeed baa loogu diidaay. Qaxbaadi & Khaaniski iska dhalaay waas.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed May 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Welcome MR.vice president to your city buuhoodle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.