Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

colonel tuke

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: colonel tuke

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Then go f-king liberated it you f-king useless loser.Better yet build a f-king bridge and get over it because Isaaq live in that land so fuck off. Khaatumo leaders dont even know what the fuck they want are easily bought and sold like cheap goods. Loser

Always trynna undermine Somaliland struggles and the genocide which was the worse in the history of Somali people.
Naya your either support and advocate the occupation and daily persecution of the people of Khaatumo and acquire the courage to also accept and learn to live with the atrocities that took place in Gabiley, Hargeisa and Burco or you ascribe to the universal moral principles and protection of the fundamental humans rights of all people and nations- freedom from torture, arbitrary persecution, access to justice, right to self-determination, etc.

You can't acquire a moral conscience when you choose to.

You denounce and condemn Tuke then you must also denounce and reject Somaliland.

You disingenuous rascal, shut up. I know you are exaggerating this persecution and came in here to divert the topic from the very real Isaaq genocide that killed over 200 000 people to this fake news.

Tuke and your faqaash clans men came in our towns night after night day after day and murdered in cold blood fellow Somali nationals while you faqaash didnt skip a beat in your lives. Denounce Somaliland kulaha..crazy delusional faqaash.

No one is doing that to Khaatumo and your plight will NEVER BE EQUAL to what happened to us. Your own leaders agree that it's essentially fake news.

If you dont like Somaliland for clan based reason and wish tuke and your faqaash clansmen finished what they started then own up to it and say it. Be a f-king man for once in your faqqash life and say the truth with your chest.

Stop hiding behind universal moral principles and protection of human rights faqqash i see right thru you and your faqaash clan based propaganda. Somaliland is not killing you en mass in broad day light. They arent discovering the remains of your people regularly in shallow graves.

You will not divide Somaliland and stop virtue signaling, your clan based war mongering hate filled agenda is apparent faqqash,
Talk about exaggeration, 200,000?

It weren't a genocide, what happened in Germany against the Jews and in Rwanda against the Tutsis' was a genocide.

I doubt that even 10,000 people died, 200,000 is beyond exaggeration. If this is true, Were are the mass graves? they should be littered across the country, so far they've only found a few, in Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera and Gabiley, yet the bodies found in those graves were no more than 200 people in total. So were are these 200,000 people buried?

For you to label those atrocities "genocide", there have to have been intent to destroy and eliminate the Isaaq clan, based on ideology. In fact, there was a tyrant who had done anything to stay in power and a power hungry rebel group (SNM), who endeavoured to overthrow him no matter the cost - they are both to blame.

Doubtless to say Somaliland is tracing the same tracks, in their endeavour to gain independence and maintain their autonomy, they are willing to execute the same atrocities committed against their people.

It seems that you lack knowledge on the blight of the people of Khaatumo. The massacre of over 300 men in Kalshaale, the assassinations and elimination of over 80 Dhulbahante elite businessmen, politicians, elders, intellectuals, and religious leaders in Las Anod and the daily arbitrary arrests of young people in Las Anod, are all part of the campaign of oppression, suppression and tyranny against reer Khaatumo.

One evil is no better than the other, hence, you must reject Somaliland and condemn Said Barre, for they are the same - tyrannical, oppressive and criminal.

Moemoney2019

Re: colonel tuke

Postby Moemoney2019 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:51 pm

head
@sharmarke91
Man shut the fuck up. That’s one thing I hate about some of these dhulos, why you crying about being isaaq victims when it’s your own tribe that is doing this to you. Walahi I shake my head at how weak you talk and how you say oh look at me I’m a victim too. Where’s your pride bitch nigga.

Isaaqs are not forcing you to do anything. It’s dhulbahante that control las anod that do that shit. Fuck off with your victimhood narrative. You disgust me and never claim dhulbahante in your life and if your not dhulos don’t speak on us. Bitch ass
I meant us harti. I’m MJ and I’m not dhulos but have some shame Nacala.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.