Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

colonel tuke

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: colonel tuke

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Colonel Tuke is always welcome in Las Anod. If the Eydoor tried to apprehend him while there, all hell would break loose for the Eydoors!

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat May 06, 2017 1:37 pm

If he knows this why does he not quit his cleaner job and come back?

It seems both sides want him to come back :D

smartyt
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby smartyt » Sat May 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Or we could just ask for forgivess for the war crimes of 1988

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:33 am

Just came back from wajaale and heard some war stories about this faqaash muthafucker

Heard the faqaash apprehended 6 innocent young jibriil abokor farmers and tied them to trees. The faqaash soldiers couldnt bring themselves to kill these men so they hesitated . So the coward faqaash Tuke personally took an a-k and shot each man in the heart close range as they were tied up to a tree.

I dont understand how this fucker is working even as a lowly cleaner ..i wanna see his brain the floor.

How are the faqaash so indifferent to the genocidal shit their leaders did to us? Why is the genocide against isaaqs so easily dismissed by these faqaash?

My children and my children's children and so forth will know what happen and i will make sure they know who the fuckers crying Somalino down south really are. Im so happy to have learned that ALL isaaq share this sentiment when i moved here.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:35 am

Just came back from wajaale and heard some war stories about this faqaash muthafucker

Heard the faqaash apprehended 6 innocent young jibriil abokor farmers and tied them to trees. The faqaash soldiers couldnt bring themselves to kill these men so they hesitated . So the coward faqaash Tuke personally took an a-k and shot each man in the heart close range as they were tied up to a tree.

I dont understand how this fucker is working even as a lowly cleaner ..i wanna see his brain the floor.

How are the faqaash so indifferent to the genocidal shit their leaders did to us? Why is the genocide against isaaqs so easily dismissed by these faqaash?

My children and my children's children and so forth will know what happen and i will make sure they know who the fuckers crying Somalino down south really are. Im so happy to have learned that ALL isaaq share this sentiment when i moved here.
They are cowards because they feel like they won't be seen in the best light and deny it or create a false equivalency of Hawiye killed us everybody faced horrors of war. The Faqash possesses an unusual and fascinating mind. He will look at you while he is soaked from head to toe from rain. And tell you it's not raining.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:50 am

They are cowards because they feel like they won't be seen in the best light and deny it or create a false equivalency of Hawiye killed us everybody faced horrors of war. The Faqash possesses an unusual and fascinating mind. He will look at you while he is soaked from head to toe from rain. And tell you it's not raining.
Denial is a disease. It's like white people who resent people who talk about white privilege because then they have to accept and come to terms all the vile shit their ancestor did for them to be on top. So they deny it.

You must be a special type pf soulless muthafucker to deny the atrocities or to shift the blame whenever it is brought up. No wonder even the youngest isaaq lander shutters in disgust at the name Somalia. It''s always you did this here too or we all suffered with them.

xisaabiye1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xisaabiye1 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 am

These doofaar love to celebrate their failures. Tuke lives a miserable life in section 8 housing :lol: . Siyad barre died in the shitter and the qurji capital of the world is occupied :D . I've never seen dad fashilmay oo wixi ey kufashilmeen kugu faanaya. Mala caqliga doofaar waligi madaahiro :Heh:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:16 am

You cry about these atrocities yet you support the oppression and occupation of the people of Khaatumo?! :?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 am

A good idoor is dead idoor tuke is my personal national hero I will donate we have to take care of our own mujaahids

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:47 am

You cry about these atrocities yet you support the oppression and occupation of the people of Khaatumo?! :?
Nobody is occupying you, you are free to go to the somalia you cry for. But Somaliland's territorial integrity is sacred period.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:50 am

A good idoor is dead idoor tuke is my personal national hero I will donate we have to take care of our own mujaahids
Talk is cheap. He fled his latest job and even kids and wife and now is in hiding. What possibly a bitch on somalinet forum can do for him what the entire daarood community in the USA couldn't ?

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Talk is cheap. He fled his latest job and even kids and wife and now is in hiding. What possibly a bitch on somalinet forum can do for him what the entire daarood community in the USA couldn't ?
Bottom monk boy he's well and alive in USA. He's laandheer he is no samatar flower.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Bottom monk boy he's well and alive in USA. He's laandheer he is no samatar flower.

Loool dhulos and warsiilgali bragging to hy about landheere and might we could fuck your entire tribe in one bed and you are boasting of numbers.

If he is all that let him come and visit his family in Naas Caanoond and see what daarood empty words worth.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Loool dhulos and warsiilgali bragging to hy about landheere and might we could fuck your entire tribe in one bed and you are boasting of numbers.

If he is all that let him come and visit his family in Naas Caanoond and see what daarood empty words worth.
I as Darood eliminated 50,000 rats. That's 100,000 if each rat has a child or 500,000 if each rat lived made 5 babes.

That's a devasting number to loose for idoor because of their low infertile.

Just remember I have numbers on u :win:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Numbers on what? Sneaking behind the state army and killing UN armed women and children lol.

Why not act up now that there is no longer a military you hid behind?

The sad part as the rat you are soon the Somali death squad military was defeated you were easily occupied. Very sad for a clan born with potent empty bravado.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.