Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

colonel tuke

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: colonel tuke

Postby original dervish » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:19 pm

The iidoors can weep and wail for eternity.......yet they'll still be shackled to the south. :som: :up: :D

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Just came back from wajaale and heard some war stories about this faqaash muthafucker

Heard the faqaash apprehended 6 innocent young jibriil abokor farmers and tied them to trees. The faqaash soldiers couldnt bring themselves to kill these men so they hesitated . So the coward faqaash Tuke personally took an a-k and shot each man in the heart close range as they were tied up to a tree.

I dont understand how this fucker is working even as a lowly cleaner ..i wanna see his brain the floor.

How are the faqaash so indifferent to the genocidal shit their leaders did to us? Why is the genocide against isaaqs so easily dismissed by these faqaash?

My children and my children's children and so forth will know what happen and i will make sure they know who the fuckers crying Somalino down south really are. Im so happy to have learned that ALL isaaq share this sentiment when i moved here.
You cry about these atrocities yet you support the oppression and occupation of the people of Khaatumo?! :?
Nobody is occupying you, you are free to go to the somalia you cry for. But Somaliland's territorial integrity is sacred period.
Is my f-king land hooyada wase!

You can't starting righteous when it suits you.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:20 am

The land is somaliland and SL will never concede its territory to Italian Somalia.

You want Italian Somalia we will move you there with good ass whopping if you don't put your legs together and get with the program.

Brigadier12

Postby Brigadier12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 am

I don't understand why you guys are so rude against one an other. can't you debate like a normal civilised peaple. especially you dhuloos guys you need to change your attitude. you are part and parcel of Somaliland no matter if Hargeisa rules the land or we move to Mogadishu. jiidis iyo qaadis isla halkii uun. we need to control our emotions and discuss the reality.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Good luck with that mate. :up:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

You cry about these atrocities yet you support the oppression and occupation of the people of Khaatumo?! :?
Nobody is occupying you, you are free to go to the somalia you cry for. But Somaliland's territorial integrity is sacred period.

You are right it is your land. Go free yourself from enemy occupation.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Shut up,

I don't even know what you are.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Shut up,

I don't even know what you are.
I agree with you. I'm extending an olive branch. It's your land twitter fingers and crying online isn't going to liberate you from enemy occupation. Yearning for Somaliweyn is not going to liberate you. Farmaajo is not walking through that door. There is no second coming of Sayyid Abdullah Hassan. So the question is when you booking your flight to free the land we both agree is yours :)

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:25 am

Just came back from wajaale and heard some war stories about this faqaash muthafucker

Heard the faqaash apprehended 6 innocent young jibriil abokor farmers and tied them to trees. The faqaash soldiers couldnt bring themselves to kill these men so they hesitated . So the coward faqaash Tuke personally took an a-k and shot each man in the heart close range as they were tied up to a tree.

I dont understand how this fucker is working even as a lowly cleaner ..i wanna see his brain the floor.

How are the faqaash so indifferent to the genocidal shit their leaders did to us? Why is the genocide against isaaqs so easily dismissed by these faqaash?

My children and my children's children and so forth will know what happen and i will make sure they know who the fuckers crying Somalino down south really are. Im so happy to have learned that ALL isaaq share this sentiment when i moved here.
Typically faqaash reply, divert and avoid the truth by any means Shut up loser.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:33 am

Then go f-king liberated it you f-king useless loser.Better yet build a f-king bridge and get over it because Isaaq live in that land so fuck off. Khaatumo leaders dont even know what the fuck they want are easily bought and sold like cheap goods. Loser

Always trynna undermine Somaliland struggles and the genocide which was the worse in the history of Somali people.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:37 am

The iidoors can weep and wail for eternity.......yet they'll still be shackled to the south. :som: :up: :D
Nobody is wailing Faqaash this is just a reminder of how savage and barbaric you lot are all the while crying about Somalinimo. And nobody but Al Shabaab is tackled to Amasomia.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Then go f-king liberated it you f-king useless loser.Better yet build a f-king bridge and get over it because Isaaq live in that land so fuck off. Khaatumo leaders dont even know what the fuck they want are easily bought and sold like cheap goods. Loser

Always trynna undermine Somaliland struggles and the genocide which was the worse in the history of Somali people.
Naya your either support and advocate the occupation and daily persecution of the people of Khaatumo and acquire the courage to also accept and learn to live with the atrocities that took place in Gabiley, Hargeisa and Burco or you ascribe to the universal moral principles and protection of the fundamental humans rights of all people and nations- freedom from torture, arbitrary persecution, access to justice, right to self-determination, etc.

You can't acquire a moral conscience when you choose to.

You denounce and condemn Tuke then you must also denounce and reject Somaliland.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:11 am

Naya your either support and advocate the occupation and daily persecution of the people of Khaatumo and acquire the courage to also accept and learn to live with the atrocities that took place in Gabiley, Hargeisa and Burco or you ascribe to the universal moral principles and protection of the fundamental humans rights of all people and nations- freedom from torture, arbitrary persecution, access to justice, right to self-determination, etc.

You denounce and condemn Tuke then you must also denounce and reject Somaliland.

You disingenuous rascal, shut up. I know you are exaggerating this persecution and came in here to divert the topic from the very real Isaaq genocide that killed over 200 000 people to this fake news.

Tuke and your faqaash clans men came in our towns night after night day after day and murdered in cold blood fellow Somali nationals while you faqaash didnt skip a beat in your lives. Denounce Somaliland kulaha..crazy delusional faqaash.

No one is doing that to Khaatumo and your plight will NEVER BE EQUAL to what happened to us. Your own leaders agree that it's essentially fake news.

If you dont like Somaliland for clan based reason and wish tuke and your faqaash clansmen finished what they started then own up to it and say it. Be a f-king man for once in your faqqash life and say the truth with your chest.

Stop hiding behind universal moral principles and protection of human rights faqqash i see right thru you and your faqaash clan based propaganda. Somaliland is not killing you en mass in broad day light. They arent discovering the remains of your people regularly in shallow graves.

You will not divide Somaliland and stop virtue signaling, your clan based war mongering hate filled agenda is apparent faqqash,
Last edited by Saar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 am

dp

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 am

Faqash logic extended if you believe in SL then you are war criminal. Because us poor children of Afweyne and former snitches don't like isaaq thus we are victims lol.

Wtf

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.