Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The traditional Dhulbahante King Garaad Jama rejects Khaatumo Somaliland agreement and calls on all Dhulbahante to fight

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The traditional Dhulbahante King Garaad Jama rejects Khaatumo Somaliland agreement and calls on all Dhulbahante to f

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:20 pm

I commend the Garaad for making his stance clear, and rejecting the absurd and ignoble "agreement" and support for his call for war, for the would be no liberation without bloodshed.

The reality is the Dhulbahante are capable and competent to liberate the lands relatively easily. All that is required is to congregate a force no more than 2000 men in Las Anod, following this the Dhulbahante factions currently employed by the Idoor would change sides and the Idoor would vacate the city within a hour. I believe we regain the city without a shot being fired. The cowardly Idoor would not doubt never attempt to recapture our land, with our strong and united front.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The traditional Dhulbahante King Garaad Jama rejects Khaatumo Somaliland agreement and calls on all Dhulbahante to f

Postby Prlnce » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Another loser asking others to do what he is not willing to do... :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I commend the Garaad for making his stance clear, and rejecting the absurd and ignoble "agreement" and support for his call for war, for the would be no liberation without bloodshed.

The reality is the Dhulbahante are capable and competent to liberate the lands relatively easily. All that is required is to congregate a force no more than 2000 men in Las Anod, following this the Dhulbahante factions currently employed by the Idoor would change sides and the Idoor would vacate the city within a hour. I believe we regain the city without a shot being fired. The cowardly Idoor would not doubt never attempt to recapture our land, with our strong and united front.
:lol: When are you going to join this force of 2000 men? Or you just want to send others to their death?

EmirCali

Postby EmirCali » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 pm

:lol: When are you going to join this force of 2000 men? Or you just want to send others to their death?
Isaaq midgo why are you so scared of Dhulbahante

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:26 pm

It is due to this inan gumeed mentality which has caused your people to live under Isaaq occupation, forcing you to be second class citiziens. In Xaargeisa they'll soon have display signs saying NO DOGS AND NO QUNDHUNBUURSI at restaurant entrances.

Tijoux
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tijoux » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm

He is not isaaq but an laangab gadabursi, i dont know why he is obsessed with daarod affairs when he is under occupation

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 pm

This guy is not Samaroon Siciid ama Gadabuursi. I can ask his genealogy to confirm. He is that other Cidagale dude called Sicid other account. He is trying to stir hatred between people just like there are fake Dhulbahante accounts on Somalispot. Even this faggot Tijoux, he is Drobbah aka Sacad Muuse the laangaab Habar Anus behaving as a Dhulbahante account. Ask him his genealogy he won't be able to answer.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 pm

It is due to this inan gumeed mentality which has caused your people to live under Isaaq occupation, forcing you to be second class citiziens. In Xaargeisa they'll soon have display signs saying NO DOGS AND NO QUNDHUNBUURSI at restaurant entrances.

The question was a simple one....When are you going to join this force of 2000 men that you want to fight the iidoors?

It's okay just you are a serial loser a coward that want other peoples children to die...I will accept that answer :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:41 pm

He is not isaaq but an laangab gadabursi, i dont know why he is obsessed with daarod affairs when he is under occupation
:lol:

Team of serial losers...Dhulbahante are great people that accepted peace and progress instead of dying for cowards over seas.

How hard is to answer when are you booking your flight to fight the weak iidoors :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 pm

This guy is not Samaroon Siciid ama Gadabuursi. I can ask his genealogy to confirm. He is that other Cidagale dude called Sicid other account. He is trying to stir hatred between people just like there are fake Dhulbahante accounts on Somalispot. Even this faggot Tijoux, he is Drobbah aka Sacad Muuse the laangaab Habar Anus behaving as a Dhulbahante account. Ask him his genealogy he won't be able to answer.
So he isn't gedabursi because he doesn't share your isaaq hate and your Daarood ceeb-love?

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:47 pm

The question was a simple one....When are you going to join this force of 2000 men that you want to fight the iidoors?

It's okay just you are a serial loser a coward that want other peoples children to die...I will accept that answer :lol:
Am a constructive member of the Dhulbahante diaspora community my friend.

and I don't wish any harm to my people back home that i can't afford myself.

To the contrary your accusations are misguided and i'm in support of the peace and prosperity of my people while living in dignity and honour.

Its the people of SSC that perceive Somaliland's presences in their land as an occupation, it is not a imported indoctrination initiated by the diaspora community.

The Dhulbahante people were ever they live hold the one and the same believe in Somali unity.

The real question is,

Why do you support the Idoor statelet when your people are arbitrarily persecuted?

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Lie #1

Lie #2..you advocate for an armed struggle. And since you do when are you planning to book your ticket?

To the contrary your accusations are misguided and i'm in support of the peace and prosperity of my people while living in dignity and honour.

Lie #3 Your language sure doesn't advocate for peace and prosperity

Its the people of SSC that perceive Somaliland's presences in their land as an occupation, it is not a imported indoctrination initiated by the diaspora community.

Lie #4 it's not the people of the SSC it's the loser class in Diaspora community. The ones with too much time on their hands

The Dhulbahante people were ever they live hold the one and the same believe in Somali unity.

Lie #5 The Dhulbahante people are not monolithic. They don't all act and think the same just because they are Dhulbahante . Some side with SL others side with PL and others Champion for Somalia.

The real question is,

Why do you support the Idoor statelet when your people are arbitrarily persecuted?

My people are good thank you very much. I support the current borders of SL, Just like I support the current borders of PL and Somalia and Jubbaland. And if I didn't I would book my ticket and fight for it...speaking of booking tickets

When are you buying yours to join the 2000 soldiers you have been advocating for? Why is this questions so hard to answer? Warmongers should be sent to war.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:40 am

Lie #1

Lie #2..you advocate for an armed struggle. And since you do when are you planning to book your ticket?

So, an armed struggle is a bad thing? by that logic then the armed struggles that liberated the entire continent of Africa of colonial subjugation was bad too. Liberating and gaining control of your land so you enjoy your freedom and your people live in dignity and honour is what the entire world strives for.

Lie #3 Your language sure doesn't advocate for peace and prosperity

The only method of attaining peace and prosperity is by an armed struggle! it doesn't come free, other peaceful methods have failed!.

Lie #4 it's not the people of the SSC it's the loser class in Diaspora community. The ones with too much time on their hands

No its not! Losers don't contribute anything whether beneficial or detrimental to society, you should know this since your a loser yourself.

Lie #5 The Dhulbahante people are not monolithic. They don't all act and think the same just because they are Dhulbahante . Some side with SL others side with PL and others Champion for Somalia.

The Dhulbahante are certainty monolithic in their believe in Somali unity. Its a simple concept to understand, why should i a Darod who is a leader in Somalia degrade myself to join Somaliland when i know the former will bare more fruits for me? is this question of what is in my best interest which drives Dhulbahante endeavour to regain control of their land. Fyi no single Dhulbahante believes in Somaliland even the ones that work for them.

The real question is,

My people are good thank you very much. I support the current borders of SL, Just like I support the current borders of PL and Somalia and Jubbaland. And if I didn't I would book my ticket and fight for it...speaking of booking tickets

When are you buying yours to join the 2000 soldiers you have been advocating for? Why is this questions so hard to answer? Warmongers should be sent to war.

So, essentially what your saying is you'll accept what ever subjugation, persecution, abuse or discrimination your people experience is being justified because there are borders made by your oppressors which must be respected as paramount. Well this is were we differ, i guest its due to my noble ancestry which compels me to reject subjugation in all its forms, whereas you in contrast have become immune and unsusceptible to subjugation due to the centuries of abuse your ancestors have experienced.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:36 am

By his own admission, his land has been occupied, and this is a legitimate jihad in his view. Yet here we have the qurjiile calaacaling on Snet :), calling for war, and begging other men to die for him.

A damsel in distress :lol:
The Dhulbahante are certainty monolithic in their believe in Somali unity. Its a simple concept to understand, why should i a Darod who is a leader in Somalia degrade myself to join Somaliland when i know the former will bare more fruits for me? is this question of what is in my best interest which drives Dhulbahante endeavour to regain control of their land. Fyi no single Dhulbahante believes in Somaliland even the ones that work for them.

And that my friends is textbook example of Munaafiqnimo :)

Motherfucker starts the paragraph with Somali unity, and very quickly explains it as a matter of self-interest for him as a qamadi-seeking-qurjiile.

They do not believe in unity or any of that shit, they are just seeking their next meal, the eternal qurjiile dilemma :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.