Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer hagar vs Ali Geri in Buhoodle

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer hagar vs Ali Geri in Buhoodle

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm

They are part of PL military in Cayn , those are the same militant kicked the sheegto from Cayn when Garowe order them to do it.

PL will soon fix this shit made by khaatumoo supporters .
Puntland is non existent in Buhoodle man. The guys I am talking about do not seem to associate with anyside.

They call themselves "Ciidanka Difaaca Buuhoodle"
Khaatumo doesnt exist. They are part and parcel of Puntland. Our borderd lie from Gaalkacyo to Zaylaac. We will free the people of waqooyi galbeed, Awdal and Togdheer from SNM oppression. ALLOW DHOWR BEESHA PUNTLAND.
Punaniland are our number 1 cadow indr. I rather Somaliland any day, because at least i know where i stand with them.

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

^ you are bullshitting. A good friend of mine is from there and he talks to his brother who is in that army. Where do you think they get their salary from? They get paid by VP of Puntland Camey. We actually talked them just three hours ago.
This militia pre existed Camey buddy. Just because your friend tells you what you want to hear doesn't make it true.

I have watched numerous vids were the commanders of that group said they have nothing to do with Puntland, Somaliland and even Khatumo.

Their only loyalty doesn't even extend to other Dhulbahante clans but Rer Buhoodle only

Their salaries are from money collecting from the locals.

Puntland can't even pay their own regulars, let Alone Ciidanma Buuhoodle
Yes they're a independent army but they did support Khaatumo prior to Khalif joining the Somalidiid.
True, but they seem the most Dhulbahante group. They have always maintained opposition to SL, PL, and anyone who supports either.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Sharmake, doqon ba tahay wallahi.

What has reer gaalkacyo done to you? they have a front to protect but still managed to send weapons, money during kalshaale wars. What have you contributed? nothing you just want to eat and expect help like lil spoiled girl.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:51 pm

^
Sis those khatummo cheerleaders will go behind galayr all the way even if its over their kin.
I saw a video of so called Ciidanka Buhoodle. They seemed heavily armed. Which side are they supporting?
They are part of PL military in Cayn , those are the same militant kicked the sheegto from Cayn when Garowe order them to do it.

Puntland is non existent in Buhoodle man. The guys I am talking about do not seem to associate with anyside.

The same group said before they are from PL .

Their is video in youtube you can check if you want , also who kick galayr from Cayn ?

PL is there but Khaatumoo propaganda soon will finish .

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:58 pm

^
Sis those khatummo cheerleaders will go behind galayr all the way even if its over their kin.

The same group said before they are from PL .

Their is video in youtube you can check if you want , also who kick galayr from Cayn ?

PL is there but Khaatumoo propaganda soon will finish .

Don't listen to them bro Puntland presence is strong in Cayn

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm

lol last time Puntland tried holding their Anniversary in Buhoodle, this happened.

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:36 pm

lol last time Puntland tried holding their Anniversary in Buhoodle, this happened.

From your video you giving true fact that PL Control Cayn , those people are same sub clan of xaglatoosiye in another side of Buhoodle .

PL will not attack their citizen same like SL. disagree is one of the freedom of speech under PL rule.

We will protect the land and the People of PL :up:

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:44 pm

^^^The clan of Xaglatoosiye=buuhoodle. The Rer Hagar pretty much run things, old chap. There is no Puntland in Buuhoodle and was never anything in cayn. Xaglatoosiye visits Buhoodle as much as Camey.

RookieMan2017

Postby RookieMan2017 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:59 pm

I have question as a beginner, what is Kilinka Shanaad, and what is Reer Hagar, I know Ali Geri and Buuhodle.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 am

I have question as a beginner, what is Kilinka Shanaad, and what is Reer Hagar, I know Ali Geri and Buuhodle.
Kilinka shanaad is the ethiopian occupied region of ogaden. Reer hagar is subclan of dhullo that oppose jamac siyad another sub.

Publicopinion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Publicopinion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 am

Any dhullo girl in sandiego area holla@me

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.