Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer hagar vs Ali Geri in Buhoodle

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Reer hagar vs Ali Geri in Buhoodle

Postby BlackRain » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Ali Geri is in the wrong in this. Not only they killed a reer hagar guy, they helped him escape to Hargaisa. Well shit got out of hand and 10 dead so far.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer hagar vs Ali Geri in Buhoodle

Postby barbarossa » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:24 am

I see the calibeystaanis are @ it again. Somaliland or Killinka Shanaad should interfere and deploy their army forces to restore peace on the blood thirst barbarian inhabitants of the Waziristan of the Peninsula. .

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 am

Punt land and liyuu police should deploy a peacekeeping force to protect buhoodle citizens from attacks by Somaliland

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:05 am

I saw a video of so called Ciidanka Buhoodle. They seemed heavily armed. Which side are they supporting?

FBISOMALIA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FBISOMALIA » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

I saw a video of so called Ciidanka Buhoodle. They seemed heavily armed. Which side are they supporting?
They are part of PL military in Cayn , those are the same militant kicked the sheegto from Cayn when Garowe order them to do it.

PL will soon fix this shit made by khaatumoo supporters .

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:38 pm

They are part of PL military in Cayn , those are the same militant kicked the sheegto from Cayn when Garowe order them to do it.

No there not imbecile!

They are a independent militia, who is formed from the coalition of the native Buuhoodle clans, mainly to protect the city and the regions from acts from Somaliland and Puntland.

What has Punaniland ever done for Buuhoodle? so they would remain so loyal?

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 pm

No there not imbecile!

They are a independent militia, who is formed from the coalition of the native Buuhoodle clans, mainly to protect the city and the regions from acts from Somaliland and Puntland.

What has Punaniland ever done for Buuhoodle? so they would remain so loyal?
I am hearing they are reer Hagar, who after the fall of Central regime, gained the heavy weapons

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Puntland is non existent in Buhoodle man. The guys I am talking about do not seem to associate with anyside.

They call themselves "Ciidanka Difaaca Buuhoodle"

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 pm

^ you are bullshitting. A good friend of mine is from there and he talks to his brother who is in that army. Where do you think they get their salary from? They get paid by VP of Puntland Camey. We actually talked them just three hours ago.

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Puntland is non existent in Buhoodle man. The guys I am talking about do not seem to associate with anyside.

Khaatumo doesnt exist. They are part and parcel of Puntland. Our borderd lie from Gaalkacyo to Zaylaac. We will free the people of waqooyi galbeed, Awdal and Togdheer from SNM oppression. ALLOW DHOWR BEESHA PUNTLAND.

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:57 am

^ you are bullshitting. A good friend of mine is from there and he talks to his brother who is in that army. Where do you think they get their salary from? They get paid by VP of Puntland Camey. We actually talked them just three hours ago.
This militia pre existed Camey buddy. Just because your friend tells you what you want to hear doesn't make it true.

I have watched numerous vids were the commanders of that group said they have nothing to do with Puntland, Somaliland and even Khatumo.

Their only loyalty doesn't even extend to other Dhulbahante clans but Rer Buhoodle only

Their salaries are from money collecting from the locals.

Puntland can't even pay their own regulars, let Alone Ciidanma Buuhoodle

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 am

Khaatumo doesnt exist. They are part and parcel of Puntland. Our borderd lie from Gaalkacyo to Zaylaac. We will free the people of waqooyi galbeed, Awdal and Togdheer from SNM oppression. ALLOW DHOWR BEESHA PUNTLAND.
You and what army will do that?

Sidee xoorka daba cade miyaa dhuuso kaga baw siin. Isla han wayna Wilkan

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:27 am

Puntland and Liyuu boolis army, who else? We will free you sxb. We will make Hargaysa the second capital of Puntand. From Gaalkacyo to Zaylaac is Puntland. :som:

Alphamale1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Alphamale1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 am

Puntland and Liyuu boolis army, who else? We will free you sxb. We will make Hargaysa the second capital of Puntand. From Gaalkacyo to Zaylaac is Puntland. :som:
I am not from Somaliland. Go take it up with them.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 pm

This militia pre existed Camey buddy. Just because your friend tells you what you want to hear doesn't make it true.

I have watched numerous vids were the commanders of that group said they have nothing to do with Puntland, Somaliland and even Khatumo.

Their only loyalty doesn't even extend to other Dhulbahante clans but Rer Buhoodle only

Their salaries are from money collecting from the locals.

Puntland can't even pay their own regulars, let Alone Ciidanma Buuhoodle
Yes they're a independent army but they did support Khaatumo prior to Khalif joining the Somalidiid.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.