Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jiidali conference(maxamud Garaad) east Ceerigaabo

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jiidali conference(maxamud Garaad) east Ceerigaabo

Postby original dervish » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:45 pm

X player......don't you believe your own eyes? :snoop:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Here we go again the Buddhist fag is spreading his bs once again.

All Somalis claim their falsehood fathers are buried in Sanaag, from Isse Warabe to Abgaal. If tombs were contract of ownership then all Somalis own Sanaag----though they do coz it's a land belong to Somalis.

However the idea of tomb X giving more ownership than other is ludicrous.

I equally find laughable a kafiir is too concern about the tombs of Muslim Sheikhs. These tombs are more religious than ancestry and have nothing to do with the people who claim them as their fathers.

There are like modern day Talibani tombs. Imagine if all Afghans said their father was Osama bin Laden some 700 years later.

The kufaar should put more energy on his fat belly father's statues in Burma and Thailand than the tombs of Muslim men.

The Arab ancestry is legend just like Sul Cawro and Harry Potter.

Once again I smashed the infidel.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 am

You spend an inordinate amount of energy pursuing a vendetta......one has to wonder...whom smashed whom. :)

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:03 am

I always thought Habar Awal originated from Berbers....since when was Muuse Subeyr buried in Sanaag?
Isaaq originated in Sanaag and expanded east. The western and southern expansion of isaaq is recent. Muuse Subeer was buried in jidali almost 600 years. Itsnt something new just the western isaaq are utterly ignorant of isaaq history. Arab is buried in sanaag region all 8 isaaq sons and his grandsons are all buried in Sanaag. Only Xaaji Saalax a great great grandson is buried in Togdheer.

The expansion was first east of maydh then south then west.

Sheikh Isaxaq is a dhegacas myth since Isaaq don't share paternal DNA but all Subeyr Awal share a common ancestry as proven by DNA.I believe Isaaq is just a confederation of unrelated clans that banded together to protect themselves.Perhaps as a confederation as you said we expanded from Sanaag who knows?But I still find it highly unprobable that Subeyr Awal had reer bari origins as most sources say we originated from Berber which means Saaxil is indigenous homeland of Habar Awal.

The only way to prove the dude buried there is actually Muuse Subeyr Awal is by testing his remains and comparing it to his living descendents.Until then I refuse to believe that the tomb contains my ancestor

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Jiidali aka geedka saynta leh(horse tale tree)

Someone should tell nalaye ahmed to hold there own nuts the cockroaches they border and the dusty villages involved has nothing to do with the rest of Mohamud Garad

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Here we go again the Buddhist fag is spreading his bs once again.

All Somalis claim their falsehood fathers are buried in Sanaag, from Isse Warabe to Abgaal. If tombs were contract of ownership then all Somalis own Sanaag----though they do coz it's a land belong to Somalis.

However the idea of tomb X giving more ownership than other is ludicrous.

I equally find laughable a kafiir is too concern about the tombs of Muslim Sheikhs. These tombs are more religious than ancestry and have nothing to do with the people who claim them as their fathers.

There are like modern day Talibani tombs. Imagine if all Afghans said their father was Osama bin Laden some 700 years later.

The kufaar should put more energy on his fat belly father's statues in Burma and Thailand than the tombs of Muslim men.

The Arab ancestry is legend just like Sul Cawro and Harry Potter.

Once again I smashed the infidel.
I dont think your spit full effeminate rants worth any meaningful reply nor do they make any sense , you just rant and wail beacuse i kicked you in the teeth repeatedly and you cant get over that. so keep crying Oromo concubine.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:09 pm

I always thought Habar Awal originated from Berbers....since when was Muuse Subeyr buried in Sanaag?
Isaaq originated in Sanaag and expanded east. The western and southern expansion of isaaq is recent. Muuse Subeer was buried in jidali almost 600 years. Itsnt something new just the western isaaq are utterly ignorant of isaaq history. Arab is buried in sanaag region all 8 isaaq sons and his grandsons are all buried in Sanaag. Only Xaaji Saalax a great great grandson is buried in Togdheer.

The expansion was first east of maydh then south then west.

Sheikh Isaxaq is a dhegacas myth since Isaaq don't share paternal DNA but all Subeyr Awal share a common ancestry as proven by DNA.I believe Isaaq is just a confederation of unrelated clans that banded together to protect themselves.Perhaps as a confederation as you said we expanded from Sanaag who knows?But I still find it highly unprobable that Subeyr Awal had reer bari origins as most sources say we originated from Berber which means Saaxil is indigenous homeland of Habar Awal.

The only way to prove the dude buried there is actually Muuse Subeyr Awal is by testing his remains and comparing it to his living descendents.Until then I refuse to believe that the tomb contains my ancestor
where did you get this over sweeping claim that Habar Awal had a DNA analysis?? you cant hodl into one myth of Habar Awal having a single ancestor while discrediting Isaaq having a single ancestor , the genealogy between Awal to Isaaq is that of a father to son. I think your extreme Jabariil Abokoriya is clouding your judgment here , you are becoming another Duke Of Bohol who constantly put his Sacad Yoonis on entire seperate universe .

Where are these sources that claim Zubeer Awal was a Berber?? i have never came across any such source and i have been doing my research for over 20 years. And who told you Saaxiil was particular to Habar Awal?? Maydh , Xiis , Siyaaro, Berbera are all Saaxil meaning coastal .

We dont have to dig anybody up , we can follow a tradition and the tradition and oral history specially genealogy is reliable. These little DNA bits and pieces are confusing many who are ignorant of tradition. First before you jump into this sliver bullets called DNA. one has to ask certian questions and agree on a premises for isntance:

1- was sheekh Isxaaq a historical personality , meaning did he exist.? whether he was an Arab or a chines its irrelevant to his historicity.

2- Was there an Isaaq clan before sheekh Isxaaq?? of course there was no Isaaq clan before Sheekh Isxaaq. From the first 8 descendants of sheekh Isxaaq up to Ismaaciil Care Siciid Ismaaciil Sheekh Isxaaq the tradition of up to that generations was the same that they descended from him. Ismaaciil was the great grandson of sheekh Isxaaq and he is buried with the tomb .

3- Is there a single haplotype within the modern so called Arabs or even Jews , there is no such a thing . The J1 assignment as the pure Arab or Jews is based on the Abrahamic myth , which says since both Arabs and Jews claim decent from that mythical big beard then there must be a single haplotype that unites the original stock and arbitarly the Jews assigned J1 since that particular haplotype appears within their priesthood house the Levites descendants of aron brother of the mythical Moses. Haplogroup is more political then actually scientific , any assignment of a single haplotype to any group is political not scientific , all Europeans ( J2 , R , T and E) have different haplotypes , the middle easterners have different haplotypes ( J, J1, J2, E and T) and the Africans have different haplotypes ( E, R , J and T). and now since thats the distributions of the genes in all these populations are all similar who assigns a single haplotype to an entire group and by what scientific methods.?

Kabashada cilmiga gaaban waa lagu kadeedmaa .

I suggest to you learn and read more before you make sweeping mafrish statments , i saw you the other day claiming that since Jibriil Abokor were settled farmers they had better horses , lool the Jabriil Abokor only settled and adopted farming in the 1920s long after horses were abandoned

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:00 pm

A bunch of Sacad Muuse (including myself) and Ciise Muuse took DNA kits out of our own pockets and we shared the same results.So this Muuse subeyr Awal definitely existed....

B : E-V32>CTS10314>Z813>Y17859 [Order BigY]
1 525522 (CM) Somalia E-M35 12 23 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
2 N111951 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
3 N102082 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
4 N102099 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30

The CM is a distance of one away from his SM cousins because we diverged in lineage around 15-17 generations ago.

While Habar Jeclo which does share the same haplogroup (V32>Z813) is quite different from the Habar Awal in of terms str markers.which shows we don't share recent ancestors in the last millenium or two :Shrug:
N89476 Habarjeclo E-Z813 12 25 11 10 16-17 11 12 12 13 12 31

But atleast Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo at the bare minimum share common ancestry as recently as 5000 years ago.

While Garxajis don't share paternal ancestor with not only the rest of Isaaq but majority of Somalis for atleast 68,500 years ago......in fact you share a more recent direct paternal ancestor with all of Asia before you share with the Somalis that border you.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 pm

where did you get this over sweeping claim that Habar Awal had a DNA analysis?? you cant hodl into one myth of Habar Awal having a single ancestor while discrediting Isaaq having a single ancestor , the genealogy between Awal to Isaaq is that of a father to son. I think your extreme Jabariil Abokoriya is clouding your judgment here , you are becoming another Duke Of Bohol who constantly put his Sacad Yoonis on entire seperate universe .

I just proved Muuse subeyr Awal existed genetically.That might not be his real name but it's a scientific fact SM and CM share a recent ancestor.

Being Jibriil Abokor is not clouding my judgement in fact we are the most logical and rationale clan found in SL.Unlike Duke I don't cry for Gxnimo (or Subeyrnimo in my case) and I don't constantly attack other "Isaaq" clans.I am proud of who I am and there is nothing wrong with that.
Where are these sources that claim Zubeer Awal was a Berber?? i have never came across any such source and i have been doing my research for over 20 years. And who told you Saaxiil was particular to Habar Awal?? Maydh , Xiis , Siyaaro, Berbera are all Saaxil meaning coastal .

It was a typo..I meant Habar Awal originated from Berbera as a clan and expanded from there.Also when I said saaxil I meant the modern SL gobol of saaxil.
We dont have to dig anybody up , we can follow a tradition and the tradition and oral history specially genealogy is reliable. These little DNA bits and pieces are confusing many who are ignorant of tradition. First before you jump into this sliver bullets called DNA. one has to ask certian questions and agree on a premises for isntance:

1- was sheekh Isxaaq a historical personality , meaning did he exist.? whether he was an Arab or a chines its irrelevant to his historicity.

I don't care if he's real as I have no Arab paternal ancestors.As a Habar Awal I share paternal ancestry with not only majority of Somalis but also majority of the Cushite descended population of the Horn
2- Was there an Isaaq clan before sheekh Isxaaq?? of course there was no Isaaq clan before Sheekh Isxaaq. From the first 8 descendants of sheekh Isxaaq up to Ismaaciil Care Siciid Ismaaciil Sheekh Isxaaq the tradition of up to that generations was the same that they descended from him. Ismaaciil was the great grandson of sheekh Isxaaq and he is buried with the tomb .

Both your ancestors and my ancestors existed in the Somali peninsula before this mythical Isaaq you claim arrived in the Horn and far before Islam was being preached by Muhammad
3- Is there a single haplotype within the modern so called Arabs or even Jews , there is no such a thing . The J1 assignment as the pure Arab or Jews is based on the Abrahamic myth , which says since both Arabs and Jews claim decent from that mythical big beard then there must be a single haplotype that unites the original stock and arbitarly the Jews assigned J1 since that particular haplotype appears within their priesthood house the Levites descendants of aron brother of the mythical Moses. Haplogroup is more political then actually scientific , any assignment of a single haplotype to any group is political not scientific , all Europeans ( J2 , R , T and E) have different haplotypes , the middle easterners have different haplotypes ( J, J1, J2, E and T) and the Africans have different haplotypes ( E, R , J and T). and now since thats the distributions of the genes in all these populations are all similar who assigns a single haplotype to an entire group and by what scientific methods.?

Arabs just like any other ethnic groups have tons of different haplogroup...they even have V32 (although a different branch than the one found among Cushites).

Haplogroups are assingned based on the SNPs in your genome

Btw R-V88 and T-M70 aint African :troll:
I suggest to you learn and read more before you make sweeping mafrish statments , i saw you the other day claiming that since Jibriil Abokor were settled farmers they had better horses , lool the Jabriil Abokor only settled and adopted farming in the 1920s long after horses were abandoned
It is a fact we had better horses and were far better horsemen than all other clans in the North and I doubt a Habar Yoonis would know anything about my history...we were farmers and cattle herders far before the 1920s.Keep your absurd HY lies to yourself and stay on topic :ufdup:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:52 pm

A bunch of Sacad Muuse (including myself) and Ciise Muuse took DNA kits out of our own pockets and we shared the same results.So this Muuse subeyr Awal definitely existed....

B : E-V32>CTS10314>Z813>Y17859 [Order BigY]
1 525522 (CM) Somalia E-M35 12 23 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
2 N111951 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
3 N102082 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30
4 N102099 (SM) Somalia E-L117 12 24 11 10 16-18 11 12 11 13 12 30

The CM is a distance of one away from his SM cousins because we diverged in lineage around 15-17 generations ago.

While Habar Jeclo which does share the same haplogroup (V32>Z813) is quite different from the Habar Awal in of terms str markers.which shows we don't share recent ancestors in the last millenium or two :Shrug:
N89476 Habarjeclo E-Z813 12 25 11 10 16-17 11 12 12 13 12 31

But atleast Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo at the bare minimum share common ancestry as recently as 5000 years ago.

While Garxajis don't share paternal ancestor with not only the rest of Isaaq but majority of Somalis for atleast 68,500 years ago......in fact you share a more recent direct paternal ancestor with all of Asia before you share with the Somalis that border you.
So 3 salad Muuse and 1 H.Jeclo are the sources of your grand ph.d lool.

Kid I don't think you have even gone to school if you think what you just presented is evidence. Even dimwits at fox news have better sample for their probaganda then your child play.

68,000 years ago loool that's when all humans lived in Africa and were all related. Nigga go to school for gods sake.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:13 am

Far better evidence than your mythical Iraqi sandnjgger that you like to claim....and yes 68,000 years ago we were all in Africa hence why I said that's when you share a common ancestor with me.

Ofcourse my evidence shattering your entire worldview has you all aggressive.The idea of being surrounded by Cushites (HA,HJ iyo Darood) that have nothing to do with you has you feeling a bit insecure.

Anyways you can claim an Iraqi sugar daddy or Dir.....just keep my people out of it.Capiche?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.