Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HY Suldaan : Dulbahante are not my enemy the enemy is........

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HY Suldaan : Dulbahante are not my enemy the enemy is........

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:03 am

If Wadani and harti have death wish that's what they'd do , but they're not stupid like you

Death wish by the zombie army kkkkkkkkkk
The zombie army that chased you out of Las Anod ?
Nobody chased us from Lasanod the security forces there are jamac siad (majority have HJ mothers or married to HJ).

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:23 am

Habar yonis is angry .. its unfortunate that largest idoor subclan is being kept out power unfairly.

Why so much hostility towards one group? Why see the rest of langaab idoor like arap, ciidgalee see silent?

Why are they aiding unjust criminals?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:10 am

I would counsel the HY against war......and instead form a political coalition with the Harti/Dir. :) :up:
We will build coalition of northern (Wadani/Harti/dir) the head of coalition will be Cirro who will organize with Somali federal government a coup against SL and SL will be a federal state part of Somalia.
So Canuck you support Somaliland but not as An Independent State?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:10 am

and Khaatumo can't have it's own state its PL or SL

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:26 am

I would counsel the HY against war......and instead form a political coalition with the Harti/Dir. :) :up:
We will build coalition of northern (Wadani/Harti/dir) the head of coalition will be Cirro who will organize with Somali federal government a coup against SL and SL will be a federal state part of Somalia.

SL (the 3 villages )must have their own state like Awdal state and Khatumo State and all the states are part of federal Somalia government.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:11 pm

SL (the 3 villages )must have their own state like Awdal state and Khatumo State and all the states are part of federal Somalia government.
How can one Gobol be a state or 2halfs and a quarter

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 pm

If it makes them happy and stop them from joining al kebab or exploding themselves in Mogadishu then I Must compromise also.

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:07 pm

If it makes them happy and stop them from joining al kebab or exploding themselves in Mogadishu then I Must compromise also.
Canuck2 is ProSomaliland

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Canuck2 is ProSomaliland
Of course not who in his full mind will support stupid thing like Somaliland I am talking about state like Awdal and khatumo states which is part of Somalia federal government. Good lord why are you so thick in the head!!!

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:17 pm

I am a northerner by blood and culture and will never support secession.
PS that doesn't preclude me from working with neighbouring clans on local issues. :) :up:
Make your mind up. Either work with your fellow northerners on peace and development, or go live in hellish AMISOMIA.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:34 pm

your in no position to give me ultimatums........i will never give up my lands. :ufdup:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Canuck2 is ProSomaliland
Of course not who in his full mind will support stupid thing like Somaliland I am talking about state like Awdal and khatumo states which is part of Somalia federal government. Good lord why are you so thick in the head!!!
Don't talk out of your ass. No part of somaliland has ever been part of Italian Somalia. Just because you produce on the spot as you go it doesn't mean is historically factual.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Death wish by the zombie army kkkkkkkkkk
The zombie army that chased you out of Las Anod ?
Nobody chased us from Lasanod the security forces there are jamac siad (majority have HJ mothers or married to HJ).
Bull crap. Las Caanood was taken by force in 2006 over 90 of puntland soldiers were killed. The commander of SL army was the late Col. Dhancade the majority of the army that took over Las Anod were Isaaq.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Canuck2 is ProSomaliland
Don't talk out of your ass. No part of somaliland has ever been part of Italian Somalia. Just because you produce on the spot as you go it doesn't mean is historically factual.
And don’t think out of your ass!!!! Good lord you take these Buddha thing too serious, listen mr smart you are not big fat Asian who found the cure for world and got all world wisdom. Get out of your fantasy SL project is failure which was rejected by whole world even your closest ally shitopia is against it. SL is 3 villages and couple of hotels where people like come and spend few $ on it and increasing the tarhiib among the local beside taking some photos for IG; while in reality no there is not national healthcare; hospitals; doctors (people travel to shitopia for dentists) schools (expect the American charity school and sheikh HS) no jobs. Plus all people in SL travel to PL for Somali passport. Now run and insult prophet Mohamed (SAW) to show off as “intelligent “.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:09 pm

And don’t think out of your ass!!!! Good lord you take these Buddha thing too serious, listen mr smart you are not big fat Asian who found the cure for world and got all world wisdom. Get out of your fantasy SL project is failure which was rejected by whole world even your closest ally shitopia is against it. SL is 3 villages and couple of hotels where people like come and spend few $ on it and increasing the tarhiib among the local beside taking some photos for IG; while in reality no there is not national healthcare; hospitals; doctors (people travel to shitopia for dentists) schools (expect the American charity school and sheikh HS) no jobs. Plus all people in SL travel to PL for Somali passport. Now run and insult prophet Mohamed (SAW) to show off as “intelligent “.
you aint a hairy arab called mohammed either but you point your fat ass to the sky praying towards their ancestral structures in Arabia.

listen bimbo , first learn , what is somalia , what is somaliland and what is the somali republic. once you learned the differences between these three then shave your hairy qurji and come attend my lectures.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.