Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HY Suldaan : Dulbahante are not my enemy the enemy is........

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HY Suldaan : Dulbahante are not my enemy the enemy is........

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Don't talk out of your ass. No part of somaliland has ever been part of Italian Somalia. Just because you produce on the spot as you go it doesn't mean is historically factual.
And don’t think out of your ass!!!! Good lord you take these Buddha thing too serious, listen mr smart you are not big fat Asian who found the cure for world and got all world wisdom. Get out of your fantasy SL project is failure which was rejected by whole world even your closest ally shitopia is against it. SL is 3 villages and couple of hotels where people like come and spend few $ on it and increasing the tarhiib among the local beside taking some photos for IG; while in reality no there is not national healthcare; hospitals; doctors (people travel to shitopia for dentists) schools (expect the American charity school and sheikh HS) no jobs. Plus all people in SL travel to PL for Somali passport. Now run and insult prophet Mohamed (SAW) to show off as “intelligent “.
you aint a hairy arab called mohammed either but you point your fat ass to the sky praying towards their ancestral structures in Arabia.

listen bimbo , first learn , what is somalia , what is somaliland and what is the somali republic. once you learned the differences between these three then shave your hairy qurji and come attend my lectures.

It doesn’t matter the names somalia, SL or Somali republic, at the end of day the whole world said NO to concept of 3 Somali countries in UN (3 countries with same ethnic/language/ religion) you suppose to be the enlightened wannabe fat Asian “
Small note today I can say that I saw it all even saw “Somali who is worshipping fat Asian man” bye you are hopeless case.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:37 pm

No bimbo it matters. That's why bimbo you keep using Somalia instead of The Somali republic, that's why you use Kastuumo now instead of SSC ( siillka saado cali). Names of nations and territories matter because it tells history.

Dhuusada iska yaree waad waalatee. Your small qurjile nation has no choice SL is SL Italian Somalia is Italian Somalia if they want Somalia then move over. No Daarood can or dare to challenge Isaaq absolute rule over Hadhaagii Faqashta in SL.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:59 pm

No bimbo it matters. That's why bimbo you keep using Somalia instead of The Somali republic, that's why you use Kastuumo now instead of SSC ( siillka saado cali). Names of nations and territories matter because it tells history.

Dhuusada iska yaree waad waalatee. Your small qurjile nation has no choice SL is SL Italian Somalia is Italian Somalia if they want Somalia then move over. No Daarood can or dare to challenge Isaaq absolute rule over Hadhaagii Faqashta in SL.
Moving us from north would not help your cause (recognition of SL). in fact I wish that we were in south in kismayo or SWS where we have oil, river, ocean, fertile land, islands. Already there are Darood in south but are not majority. wish were from there. End of story, the white man said No to 3 Somali countries in UN. This is the law you are not better than Kurd or Tuareg or Nubian.....accept it and move on.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:55 am

it matters little whether SL recognized or not as far as your faqash clan are concerned they are inside the lions jaws . They are done.

You might have been suckling too long or your faqash daddy was feeding you lies but the war was bitter and your Daarood ate their own shit.

No messiah will come for your kind for your deeds worth now messiyah time. you were snitches , die hard daaroodist for the sakes of it and hate. Even going south or to Elder-ado wont help your kind because the nature of your kind is to live upon lies upon lies.

like the great Nuur Dhgacaun said,:

Cuqubado halkii laga galay cawo ku leedahaye
Caruurtay ka laysaa ninkii caano baas dhamo'e.

am afraid your Daarood ate the entrails of somalinimo and the bones. you are judged to suffer for eternity. adoo ceeb le daayoo adeerkaagii jaajuuska ahaa ee bukay Ina Dafle baa ciil u bakhtiyaya. Jeengal;i ku dar , Suusle raaci, Maaweel. , Laba gole , Tarabvi Xasan , xasan khaliif walax, Yuusuf colaad, Makayte, Dhoodaan, Yamyam , imisaan kibirkoodi ku kudnay. your kind are done little chick. save your tears for your faqash cups.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:13 am

it matters little whether SL recognized or not as far as your faqash clan are concerned they are inside the lions jaws . They are done.

You might have been suckling too long or your faqash daddy was feeding you lies but the war was bitter and your Daarood ate their own shit.

No messiah will come for your kind for your deeds worth now messiyah time. you were snitches , die hard daaroodist for the sakes of it and hate. Even going south or to Elder-ado wont help your kind because the nature of your kind is to live upon lies upon lies.

like the great Nuur Dhgacaun said,:

Cuqubado halkii laga galay cawo ku leedahaye
Caruurtay ka laysaa ninkii caano baas dhamo'e.

am afraid your Daarood ate the entrails of somalinimo and the bones. you are judged to suffer for eternity. adoo ceeb le daayoo adeerkaagii jaajuuska ahaa ee bukay Ina Dafle baa ciil u bakhtiyaya. Jeengal;i ku dar , Suusle raaci, Maaweel. , Laba gole , Tarabvi Xasan , xasan khaliif walax, Yuusuf colaad, Makayte, Dhoodaan, Yamyam , imisaan kibirkoodi ku kudnay. your kind are done little chick. save your tears for your faqash cups.

:stylin: you are so drama queen calm your chest before you get heart attack. I always said that landers are so emotional.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:47 am

what i know your minor dhulos are just a little bit of somaliland thats all if they go or stay it matters little. the fact is daarood IS minor problem in somaliland. so sit your Sayid-baa-ii- wasy flower-down. kiii idin wasay baanu wasnay kamana hadlano. xidh siilka faqash waad waalateene,. you are somalinad wether u like it or not . no choice. to much whining from your kind Osman Badawi 89 years old to you a wet gabing daarood cunt shut the fuck up.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:11 am

The post election come down continues. :)

xagal

Postby xagal » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:52 pm

what i know your minor dhulos are just a little bit of somaliland thats all if they go or stay it matters little. the fact is daarood IS minor problem in somaliland. so sit your Sayid-baa-ii- wasy flower-down. kiii idin wasay baanu wasnay kamana hadlano. xidh siilka faqash waad waalateene,. you are somalinad wether u like it or not . no choice. to much whining from your kind Osman Badawi 89 years old to you a wet gabing daarood cunt shut the fuck up.
Waamaxay farqiqa u dhexeeya cadaawada inankani kuu hayo iyo ta Bendover.

Habaryoonis waxa haya nabsigii daaroodka, ee ay ku haldoor seegeen, maantana dhinac baa laga wada maray.
Shalay waxad daarod kula dagaalantay Isaaq ma gayo, maantana Habaryoonis ma gaydo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.