Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhulbahante traditional leaders reaffirm support for Somalia and declare war against Somaliland

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dhulbahante traditional leaders reaffirm support for Somalia and declare war against Somaliland

Postby weydamal » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 pm

weydamal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dhulbahante traditional leaders reaffirm support for Somalia and declare war against Somaliland

Postby weydamal » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Puntland Members of Parliament from Sool, Sanaag and Cayn endorse the call for war against the tribal secessionist enclave of Somaliland.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dhulbahante traditional leaders reaffirm support for Somalia and declare war against Somaliland

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 pm

How many years has this fucker been crying? :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Dhulos only care about their big fat bellies. We know how to make them dance.
'Units from the Khaatumo army along with Somaliand armed forces took over Tukaraq...we plan to liberate Dhulbahante territory from Puntland' Wasiirka Madaxtooyada Khaatumo.

:lol:

Which one of you is believable?

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:21 pm

'Units from the Khaatumo army along with Somaliand armed forces took over Tukaraq...we plan to liberate Dhulbahante territory from Puntland' Wasiirka Madaxtooyada Khaatumo.

Go and buy aids medication and leave Somali matters to Somalis

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Go and buy aids medication and leave Somali matters to Somalis
You should do the same Al-Kikuyu Bin Habash son of AMISOM 😂

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm

dhuuso weynayaal ibnu faqash, car is dhaqaajiya , shir baanu ku dhaawqnay iyo niic lama rabo kun shir baad qabsateen hadaad wax iska dhicinaysaan. walaahi inaan saacad nagu qaadanayn inaan dalkaba idinka qixino reer yar oo sabool ah baad tihiin markaasaad dawlad iyo umad 4 million ah laba kursi oo caag iyo guri dundumo lama moodo oga soo dhex faanaysaan.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Look what the cat's dragged in. :)
May every bullet find it's target. :up:

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am

I pray for my brothers and sisters! The Isaaq criminals remind me of the Jews, who use the bullshit lie known as the Holocaust to enslave and Massacre our Palestinian brethren!

Reer Daarood, remember the War Crimes perpetrated by the Isaaq after burburkii!

We must help our Dhulbahante brethren!

We are sandwiched by the Ingiriis booty clappers to the north, and the savages to the south! It is a most perilous position!

Gaashaanle Sare LoveandLight

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 am

Look what the cat's dragged in. :)
May every bullet find it's target. :up:

The Isaaq motherfuckers are going to be sorry they fucked with beesha Dhulbahante! Guuleysta!

Gaashaanle Sare LoveandLight

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Don't enter the qabil wars......you will tarnish your legendary status and legacy. :)

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Don't enter the qabil wars......you will tarnish your legendary status and legacy. :)

Thank you! That means a lot to me. I have been on these forums for over three years trying to help protect babies and children. As a Wadani person, I have tried helping the Somali people. Recently, I revealed my Qabiil. I get angry at the injustices some of these Qabiils are perpetrating on innocent civilians!

My main goal is to help protect babies and children!

L. A. Light

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:18 pm

So, you are full-time child/baby advocate and part-time qabiilist?

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 am

Thank you! That means a lot to me. I have been on these forums for over three years trying to help protect babies and children. As a Wadani person, I have tried helping the Somali people. Recently, I revealed my Qabiil. I get angry at the injustices some of these Qabiils are perpetrating on innocent civilians!

L. A. Light

Care to join this new forum “Somalilane.com “

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:32 am

L. A. Light

Care to join this new forum “Somalilane.com “

Brother, I don't think that you would want me on your new forums. I mean, I was banned once from these blasted forums! I am a controversial person that is not afraid to say what is on my mind!

Why would you want me on your new forums?

Love

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.