Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland Provides Anti Shuban Meds To Khaatumo

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somaliland Provides Anti Shuban Meds To Khaatumo

Postby Prlnce » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Somaliland's authorities are providing medicine and reopening the defunct Boocame hospital. Within weeks of Boocame being incorporated into Somaliland reer Boocame are seeing results.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somaliland Provides Anti Shuban Meds To Khaatumo

Postby AbdiCushite » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Inshallah more development comes to Boocame, Somaliland. Talk is cheap and SL has the track record that shows we put our money where our mouth is, with our limited resources the fact we invest in land like we do shows we're serious. We are serious about creating and sustaining a real government for the people by the people.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Whats the point boocame is not different from bulahar . Khaatumo is not an state (yet) or district, It was a Rebel group turned into a Somaliland loyalists , we should welcome the professor and his fans including me and ben dover. Horta you westerners should stay away from this Eastern issues Its non of your business.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Waryaa Yusuf do not include me in your madness.

Qurjile are my servants. I rule them on their own land and do with them as I please. If you wish to give up your (God-given) right to service by qurjiile adigay kuu talaa. Laakin aniga iyo Duriyada we reserve the right to ALWAYS rule over qurjiile like chattel. They will serve us. Their children will serve our children.

And so on :) :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 am

Qurjile are my servants. I rule them on their own land and do with them as I please. If you wish to give up your (God-given) right to service by qurjiile adigay kuu talaa. Laakin aniga iyo Duriyada we reserve the right to ALWAYS rule over qurjiile like chattel. They will serve us. Their children will serve our children.

You can keep trolling boowe :lol:

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 am

You can keep trolling boowe :lol:
I heard Somaliland siezed Kismayo too

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 am

Walahi habarjeclo are hilarious people east london burco cawala suuqaar maqaaxi. I need to move.my bussines to burco the most funniest people in the world

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.