Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Las Anod Gu rains turn Laaska into a green garden pics

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeelle

Re: Las Anod Gu rains turn Laaska into a green garden pics

Postby Geeelle » Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 3:29 am

Manshallah las canood is looking great. I will need to visit that blessed land one day inshallah

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:10 am

Tuulada garowe ka qurux badan kun jeer

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 7:58 am

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Waa walaalo, you are an outsider.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 am

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Garowe = Zoomalians
Lasanod= Somalilanders

You are an animal.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 am

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Garowe = Zoomalians
Lasanod= Somalilanders

You are an animal.
Hargeysa = somalia

May allah accept your fasting

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:53 am

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Garowe = Zoomalians
Lasanod= Somalilanders

You are an animal.
Hargeysa = somalia

Hargeisa : the capital city if the holy republic of Somaliland.

Allah already granted me his jannah. I don't have to fast every day .

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 am

Garowe = Zoomalians
Lasanod= Somalilanders

You are an animal.
Hargeysa = somalia

Hargeisa : the capital city if the holy republic of Somaliland.

Allah already granted me his jannah. I don't have to fast every day .
la hawla wala quwwata illa billah,

War ileen i was talking to ibliis, may allah guide you

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:46 am

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Great point.

What exactly are you doing in Xamar then. Why don't you f off back to Gedo?

If only Hawiye could see the real face of these people. Instead they fall for the crocodile tears about nationalism while the other side is sharpening their knifes.

If anything good can come out of this drama in Tukaraq, it would be for the Hawiye masses to wake up from the deep sleep before it's to late. For them to see bringing snakes to your house is bad for your health. When the Darod are strong enough they will make you guest in your own homes..

The Marexaan are a Trojan horse in Xamar. Look at how excited all of them to see Somaliland defeated. Do you think these people care about Somali nationalism or unity. It's Darod first and Darod last.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Great point.

If only Hawiye could see the real face of these people. Instead they fall for the crocodile tears about nationalism while the other side is sharpening their knifes.

If anything good can come out of this drama in Tukaraq, it would be for the Hawiye masses to wake up from the deep sleep before it's to late. For them to see bringing snakes to your house is bad for your health. When the Darod are strong enough they will make you guest in your own homes..

The Marexaan are a Trojan horse in Xamar. Look at how excited all of them to see Somaliland defeated. Do you think these people care about Somali nationalism or unity. It's Darod first and Darod last.
Xamar doesn’t belong to Hutus. If anything; it belongs to Reer Xamar Cadcad especially Moorshe and Shaanshi people but we built it. We were there before some Hutus like Habar Kiinteer who came in the 90s. Garaad Xamar gale from the Darood Warsangeli clan was the first ethnic Somali settler in Mogadishu. Before that, it was Cadcad land (Persians, Arabs, Northern Indians and mixed Swahili and Middle Eastern people). At that time, Abagaal who were the first Hawiye clan to settler in Xamar used to live in Burdacaar areas Balcad, Warsheikh, Wardhagax and southern Galgaduud. Later followed by the Murursade clan from Ceelbuur. Darood sub clans like Marehan and Majeerteen came to Mogadishu way before the Habar kiinteer. Mogadishu has always had Darood influences, Darood history, Darood businesses, Darood houses, famous well known Darood buildings and hotels and the earliest Mogadishu mayors were from the Darood clan.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Great point.

Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia. it cannot be a clan city when the government is based there and gets all the benefits of being a capital.

no one is disputing Hobyo or Merca. but Mogadishu is our capital which also includes you. Anyway the aggressor here is somaliland attacking another mans land because of British borders that do not exist anymore. when the real the borders of Somalia is from Raas Kambooni to Saylac, which includes Hargeysa.

if anyone has any right to defend its borders it would be Somalia. this war is the end of federalism in Somalia and the end of each clan having its own army. mark my words by 2021 puntland/ jubbaland and galmudug will no longer exist and the Somali army will be stationed in Sool and Sanaag.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Garowe = harti darod
Las canood = harti darod

Great point.

Mogadishu is the capital of Somalia. it cannot be a clan city when the government is based there and gets all the benefits of being a capital.

no one is disputing Hobyo or Merca. but Mogadishu is our capital which also includes you. Anyway the aggressor here is somaliland attacking another mans land because of British borders that do not exist anymore. when the real the borders of Somalia is from Raas Kambooni to Saylac, which includes Hargeysa.

if anyone has any right to defend its borders it would be Somalia. this war is the end of federalism in Somalia and the end of each clan having its own army. mark my words by 2021 puntland/ jubbaland and galmudug will no longer exist and the Somali army will be stationed in Sool and Sanaag.
I know why you oppose federalism because you don't have one to claim as yours. Whilst you were doing god knows what, the majerteen who's federal state is your real target worked hard to bring law and order to their region. I don't know why they can't see it's not Somaliland who wants to dismantle what they achieved but the likes of you, who are green with envy. You and the useless qurjile have done nothing in the last 20 odd years. But here you are cheerleading from the side line and the brainless qurjile is fanning the flames of fire whilst the fight in both sides. The Majerteen use to be smart people and would do what was needed to further themselves. Sale Cagdheer to its Ethiopian masters or let the brainless qurjile switch sides at will. Today for some reason they have dropped the ball and weaknessed themselves.

And no Xamar belongs to hawiye love it or lump it...

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Great point.

I know why you oppose federalism because you don't have one to claim as yours. Whilst you were doing god knows what, the majerteen who's federal state is your real target worked hard to bring law and order to their region. I don't know why they can't see it's not Somaliland who wants to dismantle what they achieved but the likes of you, who are green with envy. You and the useless qurjile have done nothing in the last 20 odd years. But here you are cheerleading from the side line and the brainless qurjile is fanning the flames of fire whilst the fight in both sides. The Majerteen use to be smart people and would do what was needed to further themselves. Sale Cagdheer to its Ethiopian masters or let the brainless qurjile switch sides at will. Today for some reason they have dropped the ball and weaknessed themselves.

And no Xamar belongs to hawiye love it or lump it...
i have no idea what your on about. buts lets just hope this war ends in a peaceful manner soon.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.