Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Khaatumite wins an MP seat in Toronto

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A Khaatumite wins an MP seat in Toronto

Postby Kismaayo21 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Hooyada wassee dayuusyahow dayuuska dhalay , you must be smoking crack those people are Habr Awil labeled as MJ.

Isaac are the only Somalis to ever go into Human zoos . You was an entertainment to watch by your white British masters that you run after till this very day. You were a domesticated pet...pass time

They caged your children and women like xoolo and showcased them around Europe :lol: and they still do not till this very day disputed your constant whining and calaacal do not acknowledge you in the slightest way. f-king hell it must be exhausting that pipe dream you inherited from your gay father?

This is your grandmother the Habar Awal naked postcard, which was quite popular :clap:

Watch how the young Habar awal chicks show their ceeb to the young bucks.

Enjoy siilka dahabka loo xiray 😂

I can post hundreds of pictures of how my Kinmen fucked you till you cried mercy. But I am not going to post dead 💀 idoors here.

Even though me and my brothers are not on the same page one thing we agree on is to pisss on your face and fuck your wife in front of you duliyahow :clap:

Ilaa iyo akhiro xarig eey aa igu xiraantahay ku xisaabtan.

You can not fight for shit loool you only ever encounter Marexan once in your life till this day waad ka sheekeysa :lol:

Your dad used to be scared into sleeping by your grandparents they used to say “mareexan aa guriga soo galay” loool

Hargeisa is the only Somali city where openly gays get red carpet treatment like Anderson coopers. Loooool

why are you going back to 1800?? in 2018 you have 72 year old German pensioners, White backpackers and Arab pimps in hargeisa :clap:

He got released within 4 days after he paid a fine he was flown back to Germany by some German teachers who SL treated like high diplomats
Last edited by Kismaayo21 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 pm

cabaar aan doodeyne..Idoor iyo Darood bal meel no dhig.. isaaq yaad ka tahay, sii gooni gooni aan uu xisaabtamne hadaad nin ragg ah tahay oo nasabkiisa yaqaana tahay.

Kala baro dadka warya af uraayo khat ku soo cuntay haa nala soo adiine ..iga baro dadka waalasha waseee :lol:

Aniga waxaan ka soo jeeda qowmiyada Awoowga iyo awoowgiis iyo wixii gaal Cadaan ama madoow aaga mari jiiray Bari iyo Bad ba gumeysiinjiiray. Kii ragga adi lamid ah gumeyinjiray aan ahay laangaabyahow Idoor isku soo wada duubay :lol: Waxaan ka soo jeeda Beesha Sade :som: 8-)

Nasabkaada nala wadaag. Koleyba af-hayeen idoor ma tihide Isaaqna ha isku soo duubinee.. baanaka soo istaag hadaad rag tahay aan xisabtamne?? Idoor yaad ka tahay :MJ:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:24 am

Kismaayo I was about to post that.

And when they post about Dhowre I don’t even know her qabiil but they say she is Darood why don’t we use Maya Jama dating that Gorrilla Stormzy!

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:54 am

Hooyada wassee dayuusyahow dayuuska dhalay , you must be smoking crack those people are Habr Awil labeled as MJ.

Isaac are the only Somalis to ever go into Human zoos . You was an entertainment to watch by your white British masters that you run after till this very day. You were a domesticated pet...pass time

They caged your children and women like xoolo and showcased them around Europe :lol: and they still do not till this very day disputed your constant whining and calaacal do not acknowledge you in the slightest way. f-king hell it must be exhausting that pipe dream you inherited from your gay father?

This is your grandmother the Habar Awal naked postcard, which was quite popular

Watch how the young Habar awal chicks show their ceeb to the young bucks.
Do you doofaars have no shame about lying?

If you want to discuss the so called human zoos, perhaps you should know that your qurjiile participated in the business as well:

And:
All the Somalis of the Garden of Acclimatization come from that part of the African coast which is exactly above Aden, they belong to the tribes Habr-Auel, Habr-Junis, Habr-Gerhadjis, Habr-Toldjaleh , Dolbohanta, etc.
Note the 'etc.' there. All Somalis did this as a job, not only coastal clans, as the qurjiile have no coast, and were compensated for it.

Regarding you image, that is a bad photoshop job, here is the original with no mention of Isaaq or HA:

On the other hand, what Ramzy posted..... damn :lol:

:whoo: :ohhh:

Your grandma is on postcards homie :pac:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 pm

You see why we had to fight the Darwiish jihad.......they would have converted all these mofo to Christianity in a heartbeat. :som: :up:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

boon ibnu xaram slave,

all this time i thought i was talking to a kintir dheere ogaden to find out i stoop to a boon level, nacala siilka oromoda ku dhashaye wase.

a pure definition of piggy back bogus history shegato,

haven't this forum had enough of threads that debunked each and every piggy backing bogus history ur shegato sons of xirabu ben guibta ben theodors ben adam ever claim yaa ibnt al sharmoota...!!

how many times do we have to go through the same humiltating process for ur likes ,u not only were subject to Majerteen,licking italian balls,but also outcasting each other to become midgo aka ilko yar aka boon.... :pac:

and why u caring someone's city name ''kismayo'' like ur ilko yar have anything to do with it...looooool...typical inferiority complex as ur enslaved subject ilko yar

are u ashamed of ur city named after boon siiil like beled xawo,like u have no men to be named after, or ur oromo city cabud waaq or maybe al kabab occupation despair u to dream of new city.... :notsure:

pathatic ilko yar boon, one u know ur history Xirabo ben guibta ben theodors ben adam ...... :snoop: )..... then come and meet me yaa weld al qaxba al dofarya....class dismissed.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:43 pm

You see why we had to fight the Darwiish jihad.......they would have converted all these mofo to Christianity in a heartbeat.
sheeko sheeko ,sheeko xariireed daraweeshta dhoostaye... :-@

I suppose they were commemorating the mad dog...7 yrs since he perished and u already changing shirts..... :Heh:

once a dh!lo always a dh!lo.

btw ,what happen to ur one truck renegade ...still hiding in the desert or got flat tire ...looool

keep the faith though... :up: :D :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.