Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lasanod

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lasanod

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Tell your uncle to run for the PL Presidency, you can defeat the MJs, They have an unfair advantage of 31 Mps out of 66 Mps, the Leelkase, Warsangeli, Dashishe, Jambel Koombe, Awrtable and Dhulbahante have 35 MPs which is outrageous but you can still do it, Promise them Good Ministerial Positions, that you will open the Constitution and give them more MPs in a fair way, and your uncle can defeat the MJs in their Game!! 35 vs 31 stop running for a vice Presidency that is powerless!! Every clan should run for the Presidency! Or they should just say it’s a Maxamud Saleebaan State.
Unfair if you ask me. Maxamud Saleebaan have unfair monopoly in puntland, Puntlanders have to address this.
If you let them win every time without challenging them they will keep winning no one contests them nowadays. Ayaaguna they believe PL is just them now.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:15 pm

The Mohamud Saleban have 12 only out of 66 MPs I don't know how they seem get the presidency every time.

The only time we challenged them was back 2005, when Mohamed Abdi Hashi lost by 1 vote to Adde Muse.
Mohamed Abdi Hashi baa wax Xininyo leeh ugu Dambeeyeey meesha Waaxa naaga Jooga.

Maxamud Salebeen has 15 Out of the 31 MPs for the Mjs. All these subclans complain but vote for them, baal meey nin iska soo saraan oo laa tartamaan!
I though it was 12 but,

15 Mps for Mohamud Saleban alone is completely ridiculous. Dhulos have only 17! unacceptable.

We should have at least 25 MP's.

or the Dhulos and MJ's should have 30% and 40% respectively.

Exactly, they all complain but vote for them anyway. Non-MJ MP'S alone can comfortably select the president if they wanted.

Maskaxday ka qabsaden ban filaya to the point they now think the Presidency belongs Mohamud Saleban or MJ by nature.

Laakin isn't Camey gonna run for president now? There was news few months ago that he was in Mogadishu trying to get the backing of the Federal government.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:17 pm

The Mohamud Saleban have 12 only out of 66 MPs I don't know how they seem get the presidency every time.

The only time we challenged them was back 2005, when Mohamed Abdi Hashi lost by 1 vote to Adde Muse.
Mohamed Abdi Hashi baa wax Xininyo leeh ugu Dambeeyeey meesha Waaxa naaga Jooga.

Maxamud Salebeen has 15 Out of the 31 MPs for the Mjs. All these subclans complain but vote for them, baal meey nin iska soo saraan oo laa tartamaan!
I though it was 12 but,

15 Mps for Mohamud Saleban alone is completely ridiculous. Dhulos have only 17! unacceptable.

Exactly, they all complain but vote for them anyway. Non-MJ MP'S alone can comfortably select the president if they wanted.

Maskaxday ka qabsaden ban filaya to the point they now think the Presidency belongs Mohamud Saleban or MJ by nature.

Laakin isn't Camey gonna run for president now? There was news few months ago that he was in Mogadishu trying to get the backing of the Federal government.
Maxamuud saleeban are larger than dhuloos siday macquul u tahay inay dhuloos 17 siiyaan yaguna 12/15 lasoo hadhaan weliba cay iyo cabasho loogu daro. kaaga darane xitaa ma xishoonaysid halay kordhiyo baabad lasoo taagantahay indha adaygaaga xoog ,xoolo iyo xiniino toona kumaad biirin puntland . Kkkkkk. Nimanka Maxamuud saleeban wayba dhacan yihiin xaqoodiba laangaabyaa kala qaybsaday wada unproductive ah . At least 60 percent bay keligood xaq u lahaayen aragtiyda to be fair walaahi.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm

I though it was 12 but,

Maxamuud saleeban are larger than dhuloos siday macquul u tahay inay dhuloos 17 siiyaan yaguna 12/15 lasoo hadhaan weliba cay iyo cabasho loogu daro. kaaga darane xitaa ma xishoonaysid halay kordhiyo baabad lasoo taagantahay indha adaygaaga xoog ,xoolo iyo xiniino toona kumaad biirin puntland . Kkkkkk. Nimanka Maxamuud saleeban wayba dhacan yihiin xaqoodiba laangaabyaa kala qaybsaday wada unproductive ah . At least 60 percent bay keligood xaq u lahaayen aragtiyda to be fair walaahi.
:lol: :-@

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 pm

I though it was 12 but,

We are not the laangaab HJ confederacy

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 pm

I though it was 12 but,

Wuuba Ficaan yahay hadu intaa ba garto!! Maybe that’s why he is pro government these days. Haa Inaader MJs haday rabaan wax qaybsi waa in Xaaq loo qaybsada, the only reason I’m against PL is that.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:47 am

War dhulmahantaw wax iimaan la,a bad tihiine dadka meel ka fadhiista oo idinku isla yaaba intan laydinla yaabin.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:59 am

Tell your uncle to run for the PL Presidency, you can defeat the MJs, They have an unfair advantage of 31 Mps out of 66 Mps, the Leelkase, Warsangeli, Dashishe, Jambel Koombe, Awrtable and Dhulbahante have 35 MPs which is outrageous but you can still do it, Promise them Good Ministerial Positions, that you will open the Constitution and give them more MPs in a fair way, and your uncle can defeat the MJs in their Game!! 35 vs 31 stop running for a vice Presidency that is powerless!! Every clan should run for the Presidency! Or they should just say it’s a Maxamud Saleebaan State.
Unfair if you ask me. Maxamud Saleebaan have unfair monopoly in puntland, Puntlanders have to address this.
If you let them win every time without challenging them they will keep winning no one contests them nowadays. Ayaaguna they believe PL is just them now.

Having a hierarchy is good it's better than having no hierarchy and karbashing each other

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Having a hierarchy is good it's better than having no hierarchy and karbashing each other
That’s a Brilliant Idea, I suggest Dhulbahante should lead.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:58 pm

That’s a Brilliant Idea, I suggest Dhulbahante should lead.

I am not Dhulbahante. But if you guys can lead Darod to greatness I will agree to be a follower for the greater good. I see no benefit in uprising purely because my uncle is not on the throne

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Dalalka habr jirmis ee gaadhwayne Adeer ya ku diray arimha beelwaynta harti? Or should we execute care in qardho?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.