Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First week in Sool

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: First week in Sool

Postby nine » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:49 am

I wish could visit Taleex and Jidbaale. Jidbaale is special to me. I hope I get to go there haduu Alle idmo

OP

Be aure to tell us about your experince in Sool

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 am

Las Anod developed naturally the Jeegaan administration haven't invested a dime into the city. The hospital was refurbished and expanded by western aid donors and Nugaal University was built by the diaspora.
I doubt that before 2007 lasanod was dead and after 2007 and onwards to 2018 it's stark contrast somaliland peace and stability has facilitated international aid donars and diaspora to come back to invest into lasanod also government has paved alot roads installed street lights and urban planning is under way local administration is improving the town, peace and security is key to development.

it's ok to be mucarid but you have to give credit when it's due.
Just because they allowed NGO's and aid to reach doesn't mean they can claim credit for development.
yes somaliland adminstration invested there especially former pres silaanyo even reer lasnod admit that anyways it doesn't matter it's not like lasanod going anywhere barely anybody goes there and diaspora don't give a shitt about them.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:36 pm

I doubt that before 2007 lasanod was dead and after 2007 and onwards to 2018 it's stark contrast somaliland peace and stability has facilitated international aid donars and diaspora to come back to invest into lasanod also government has paved alot roads installed street lights and urban planning is under way local administration is improving the town, peace and security is key to development.

it's ok to be mucarid but you have to give credit when it's due.
Just because they allowed NGO's and aid to reach doesn't mean they can claim credit for development.
yes somaliland adminstration invested there especially former pres silaanyo even reer lasnod admit that anyways it doesn't matter it's not like lasanod going anywhere barely anybody goes there and diaspora don't give a shitt about them.
What the hell are you talking about?

“It doesn’t matter, Barely anybody goes there, the diaspora don’t give a shit about them”

You haven’t ever been to Laascaanood, it’s full of people from the Diaspora who care about it and build it! Who moved there or visit, From Australia, Europe, North America, The Middle East to Africa, It’s full of People from Muqdisho, Galmudug, Gedo, Konfuur Galbeed, Abudwaq, Kismaayo, Hirshabeele. who work there or came there as a safe haven, and also from Kilinka shanaad.

It’s also an important trade route, it’s connects the All Northen Provinces to the South, it also Connects Kilinka to PL.

It’s going somewhere, and No SL didn’t do shit don’t tell me about NGOs and European Aid money, that built few roads under S!!Lyaanyo.

Don’t argue with us about our towns. Indho Aadka

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 am

What the hell are you talking about?

“It doesn’t matter, Barely anybody goes there, the diaspora don’t give a shit about them”

You haven’t ever been to Laascaanood, it’s full of people from the Diaspora who care about it and build it! Who moved there or visit, From Australia, Europe, North America, The Middle East to Africa, It’s full of People from Muqdisho, Galmudug, Gedo, Konfuur Galbeed, Abudwaq, Kismaayo, Hirshabeele. who work there or came there as a safe haven, and also from Kilinka shanaad.

It’s also an important trade route, it’s connects the All Northen Provinces to the South, it also Connects Kilinka to PL.

It’s going somewhere, and No SL didn’t do shit don’t tell me about NGOs and European Aid money, that built few roads under S!!Lyaanyo.

Don’t argue with us about our towns. Indho Aadka
lasnod don't like reer zoomalia them rahaweyn people started to take their businesses they request somaliland government to return back those refugees I follow with what's going on.

exaggeration at its finest chill out kid lasanod ain't even big enough fit that many people your getting too emotional watch the video lasanod folks screaming diaspora don't do shitt but are keyboard warriors it's people in lasanod that represent somaliland that brought them peace and development you full of shitt look how buuhoodle look so gaajo compare that to lasanod it's big difference who brought the change its somaliland that did it made laascaanood a better place.

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:30 am

This thread is not a thread to mention somaliland ito waxaas. You have an entire section where you are allowed to gloat over the burning/death of imams and calling umaddan qurjile iyo caayo kale.

Either contribute without interjecting ur SL nonsense or leave my thread and open up ur own thread and talk as much as shit as you want there
Okay ina adeer waa runta waa in siyaasada meesha laga daaya , ee maanta adigu xagee baad maraysa ?
Buuhoodle ma tagtay iyo kilika 5aad

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.