Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I’m in jidali

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I’m in jidali

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:58 am

Very beautiful place. Met a couple of bah righaaye elders there as well. We could definitely use this land to start some agricultural development. It seems like a great investment.

Horta rageenu dhulbahante, lets invest in our lands in sanaag. The jidali valley is very green and lush. It gets a lot of rain too.
Jidale is settled by gadweyn aswell .
The place that is lush and green is midisho Valley which has a water stream and fish ponds. Primarily settled by abdihamad musa ismail subclan.

Sanaag is beautiful and has abundant land to grow veg and fruits. Even in the cost you can grow dates and palm trees.
I’ve been in jidali for 2 days and I haven’t met a single HY. Only 2 subclans if naleeye axmed namely bah righaaye and bah abadalle. It’s like me claiming we settle in medishe valley because the well their was a home well for naleeye axmed as well as HY. Yes their could be some HY in jidali and some naleeye axmed in medishe but they are both minorities respectively. You will be foolish to argue with a person that is in jidali as I type.

As for sanaag being lush, I agree. It could be the breadbasket if the north. I want to buy some plots in the calmadow range.
Does everyone walk around wearing a tribal card on their foreheads or did you ask everyone in the village for their qabil?

Funny kids.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:02 am

The place that is lush and green is midisho Valley which has a water stream and fish ponds. Primarily settled by abdihamad musa ismail subclan.

Sanaag is beautiful and has abundant land to grow veg and fruits. Even in the cost you can grow dates and palm trees.
I’ve been in jidali for 2 days and I haven’t met a single HY. Only 2 subclans if naleeye axmed namely bah righaaye and bah abadalle. It’s like me claiming we settle in medishe valley because the well their was a home well for naleeye axmed as well as HY. Yes their could be some HY in jidali and some naleeye axmed in medishe but they are both minorities respectively. You will be foolish to argue with a person that is in jidali as I type.

As for sanaag being lush, I agree. It could be the breadbasket if the north. I want to buy some plots in the calmadow range.

I know jidale as Well I've been there, hy do settle there, it's a very small place even kulmiye is bigger town last time I was there.

I never seen naleeya Ahmed in misdisho . But they could be one two family there.

The place jidale is settle by nayeela Ahmed iyo musa ismail.every one in sanaag knows it sxb.
It's mainly a farming community.
I can show evidence of naleeye axmed living in medhishe but you show evidence of HY living in jidali?

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:05 am

Does everyone walk around wearing a tribal card on their foreheads or did you ask everyone in the village for their qabil?

Funny kids.
No most will come and ask you if they see a new face. Even met na elders if the town

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:50 am

I know jidale as Well I've been there, hy do settle there, it's a very small place even kulmiye is bigger town last time I was there.

I never seen naleeya Ahmed in misdisho . But they could be one two family there.

The place jidale is settle by nayeela Ahmed iyo musa ismail.every one in sanaag knows it sxb.
I can show evidence of naleeye axmed living in medhishe but you show evidence of HY living in jidali?
What profile will u show, someone proclaiming their subclan.

Just matter of facts musa ismail surround jiidali from kulmiye midisho to birta xamar.

Musa yonis and abdi hamad live around the area if u familiar with it.

Plus you claim lasa surud which is settled by abdihamad and gahayle. I live in those area from Gudmo biyocas to lasa surud.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 am

Just matter of facts musa ismail surround jiidali from kulmiye midisho to birta xamar.

Plus you claim lasa surud which is settled by abdihamad and gahayle. I live in those area from Gudmo biyocas to lasa surud.
Lol we live in Masagan which is a few km west of jidali. We surround it from the south east and west

I have video and book record that show we live solely in jidali.
So you have now changed your stance from we live in jidali to live around jidali. I haven’t personally claimed las surad but don’t try to claim jidali knowing it’s a dhulbahante degaan.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 am

Jidali is beautiful and we need to invest in it, I think we need to Farm more, Settle down the Nomads and Fence the Livestock. Even the Jobless youth in the cities will have jobs. We will be self sufficient in Agriculture inshallah.

I want to buy land to Farm in Higlada inshallah.

Sxb you ever been to Jidbaale?
It’s in Xudun District I haven’t been there yet I will visit inshallah

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:50 am

I have been to Jidbale......it was the site of an epic battle between Darwiish forces and British empire troops led by the Sayid aun himself.
Thousands were martyred that day......including Dhulbahante, Marehan, Jareer and some sections of iidoor.

Over a thousand Marehan are buried there with their Ugaas.
Jidbaale is hallowed ground......rightly called the birthplace of Somali nationalism.
I will lay the cornerstone of a mighty mosque there to commemorate the muhajideen inshallah. :som:

http://www.kaiserscross.com/188001/484764.html
Thousands of Marexaan killed ? Where did you get such information? Why not mention Bahgeri and Makaahil clans who overwhelmingly supported the Dervish ?
Inaader Bah Geri & Makahil supported the Dervishes so did the Marehans we had support from them too.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 am

Jidali is beautiful and we need to invest in it, I think we need to Farm more, Settle down the Nomads and Fence the Livestock. Even the Jobless youth in the cities will have jobs. We will be self sufficient in Agriculture inshallah.

I want to buy land to Farm in Higlada inshallah.
Where is higlada sxb? Near jidali?

They have started low-scale farming in lasanod along durdurka. The vegetables I had in my food were produced in lasanod.

Youth unemployment is a big issue but I have seen many make a living from driving bajaaj from one area to another. Shaxaad baa lagu jidhaa.

I’m still waiting on the school Hass promised to build. Education is the way out and we need to make that or prime goal. Once we have proper industries, university graduates can find employment with their qualifications. We need proper universities and curriculars. I visited Golis, it one small building while lafooles nugaal is slightly bigger. Makhir spent 4 million dollars to get a good quality University.

We are the second largest clan in the diaspora after MJ, I fail to see how and why we can’t pool that sort of money together.
Higlada is between Gambadhe & Tukaraq.

We were busy with the War effort and internal divisions caused by the Seccionist & PL. we should never had anything to do with them, safeguard & invest in our land.

Please Ignore this Suldan person, he wants to derail the topic, it’s a bout f-king agriculture and Dhulos in Jidali.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Lol we live in Masagan which is a few km west of jidali. We surround it from the south east and west

I have video and book record that show we live solely in jidali.
So you have now changed your stance from we live in jidali to live around jidali. I haven’t personally claimed las surad but don’t try to claim jidali knowing it’s a dhulbahante degaan.
Musa ismail live all around the area and do live in jidale.

Even their livestock graze in masagan which is a miyi area.

My claim stands still they might not live there alot of them but u will find musa yonis in the town.

My argument is not to say dhulos don't live there l, they might be majority but hy do live in jiidale.

Anyway it's a nice farming area and can supply bari iyo galbeed if harvested properly.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:12 pm

If the hy live there and around there so what?
The guy is talking about his travels to his fams town.....why do you feel the need to butt in? :?

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Because I can it's the area I live at

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:13 pm

You can't bare to hear that Dhulbahante occupy huge lands in Sanaag. :) :up:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:18 pm

OD STFU you have three villages in Sanaag :lol:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:21 pm

It does not matter who lives there the only thing that matters is peace .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.