Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Omar mohamud subclans

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Omar mohamud subclans

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Inaanu maanta vp uu tartaamno anaaka isku keenayy. If i was MJ i wouldnt even allow dhulbahante to run for VP. How can we expect presidency when we willingly invite somaliland to our towns? Caqli ayaa lagaa wasaay dhanadhaanyahoow.

Id easily put MJ at 2mill and thats me being impartial. We have seen u in this forum throwing fits at MJ while cowering from idoor. We have no territorial disputes with MJ and nor are they shisheeye. Ur hatred can be smellt from miles away. I have never seen an MJ attack js on here but u can tell urself that which explains ur illogical hatred for them. Ask urself what do we do for PL to deserve VP?

Wallahi if i catch the likea of u neefs who have been mindfucked back home si fiican baan nii karbaashi lahaa. Magac ayaad naga dhisheen nacala nigu yaale.
Naacala Adiga iyo Majeerteen ka sheegasid ba ku yaal aafkaga Huurada leeh sadness’s dhabayacada uugu leftiid
Luugaha iga Duu.

Dhabayaco is the reason Idoor are in our land. Nor is it what we are discussing nor are they 2 mil.

The UN estimated PL at 1.5 with Sool Eastern Sanaag & Cayn.

With MJ at 2 million, Garowe wouldn’t be estimated at 54 K nor Burtinle at 10K nor Qardho at 30K.
We willingly brought idoor to our land. We have garaads holding biixis hand like he is some god and gifting him with horses. U cant expect MJ to liberate when pur own leaders are working for the enemy. You always hear odaay calool kuusan oo cidaacada ka oodhanaya 'pubtland hana dhaafto anagu somaliland baanu nahay'
These are our so called garaads. If Puntland makes a move it will appear as if they are declaring war on dhulos.

I respect MJs wallahi, dad dad liita wax laqabsanaayo ayakoo oo xiita one dollar oo caanshur ah ka heelin.Btw their is a dhulo running for PL presidency too. If i was an MJ i would refuse to give them parliament seats and kick them out all together. As long as we have neefs like you among us we will never progress. Always blame someone else except urself.

Btw Mjs dominate kismayo abdiaziz district in xamar and mudug nugaal and bari. They are definitely 2 million.
Who told you Abdiaziiz is dominated by MJ? :dead:

MJ are rare in magaalada. There is a sizeable Ogaden and MX population though.

I got land in Abduaziiz near Djibouti embassy. Just left xamar 3 months ago. Abgaal and reer xamar dominate the district. Beach view is owned by Abgaal, sea food is owned by Abgaal. Ali mahdi is building a 13 floor hotel as we speak just outside liido.Panorama is owned by Abgaal.
Where are these MJs saaxib? :lol:

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Degmada cabdicasiis is MJ whether you like it or not
Then how comes the governor is an ali saleban dude (bicidyahan ali -mumin ibraahim )

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Don't forget haji uunlaaye and haji bikin two wealthy ali saleban still have land and houses in Mogadishu

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:02 pm

Looooooool @ Mj Dominates Abdiaziz Muqdisho & Kismaayo lol tell that to Hawiye, Ogaden & Marexaan!! It’s 2018 not 1960 where Kismaayo was a small town with Harti Pop, Nor Muqdisho with A Darood influx, it’s 2018 Muqdisho is Hawiye even Digil Mirifle is more than Darood, and Kismaayo there are More Marexaan and Ogaden than Harti.

I just double checked the PL population estimate Its 1,112,000 lol maybe they left Sool Sanaag and Cayn out.

Walahi yaab. I have land in Abdiaziiz. Mj aa ku badan kulaha. 5 qoys mj xita ma joogto.

Reer xamar iyo Abgaal iyo Hawiyaha kale ku badan sida murusade iyo HG. Ciidanka xaafada ilaalsha waa 100% Abgaal.

Xooga MX waxey joogan Sheeko Ali suufi area oo uu Dhow Casa populare.
Kalaay Ka Dhaadhici daadkan waalan!! Lol :lol: They are out of their mind looool :lol: :lol:

Muqdisho Mj
Kismaayo MJ
K5 MJ
PL 3 Million
The World Diaspora Majority Mj

Is it me or are they crazy? Loool
It’s like Abgaal being DC in Laascanod. Does that mean Abgaal dominate laascaanod? :lol:

Dhib ma jiro let them own abdicasiis in cyberworld. :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Don't forget haji uunlaaye and haji bikin two wealthy ali saleban still have land and houses in Mogadishu
Uunlaaye got hustled by his friend shariif Dhagoweyne. His friend was managing his finances. Waxa dhan buu isku wareejiyay in 2000s. All the lands houses was given to Shariif dhagoweyn. Ask around If you dont believe me lol.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Walahi yaab. I have land in Abdiaziiz. Mj aa ku badan kulaha. 5 qoys mj xita ma joogto.

Reer xamar iyo Abgaal iyo Hawiyaha kale ku badan sida murusade iyo HG. Ciidanka xaafada ilaalsha waa 100% Abgaal.

Xooga MX waxey joogan Sheeko Ali suufi area oo uu Dhow Casa populare.
Kalaay Ka Dhaadhici daadkan waalan!! Lol :lol: They are out of their mind looool :lol:

Muqdisho Mj
Kismaayo MJ
K5 MJ
PL 3 Million

It’s like Abgaal being DC in Laascanod. Does that mean Abgaal dominate laascaanod? :lol:

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

I actually met Abgals who live In Laascaanood, I should’ve assumed its a new Abgaal district lol

They also said Mudug when half of it belongs to HG, Sheikhal, Dir, And the other Half there are Leelkase, Marexans Awrtable, Carabsalah, Midgaans, but apparently it’s MJ.

Cyberworld is something else

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Kalaay Ka Dhaadhici daadkan waalan!! Lol :lol: They are out of their mind looool :lol:

Muqdisho Mj
Kismaayo MJ
K5 MJ
PL 3 Million

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

I actually met Abgals who live In Laascaanood, I should’ve assumed its a new Abgaal district lol

They also said Mudug when half of it belongs to HG, Sheikhal, Dir, And the other Half there are Leelkase, Marexans Awrtable, Carabsalah, Midgaans, but apparently it’s MJ.

Majority of mudug is majerteen
Galkacyo is divided into four districts
Israac is majority cumar maxamud
Garsor is 35%leelkase 30%bicidyahan 10%rer maxamud 25% cumar maxamud iyo wabeneye iyo wadalmuge plus carab salah
Hormar is the town where majority are majerteen
Amanle cumar maxamud nuux jibraahil idigfacle danweyne gumasoor bicidyahan and also leelkase iyo awrtable
Wadajir is Hawiye
Xarfo majerteen
Bur salax majerteen
Bacadweyn majerteen
Jariban majerteen
Goldogob leelkase

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Muqdisho Mj
Kismaayo MJ
K5 MJ
PL 3 Million

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

Loool. As for HASS wuu lacageystay. He got several gas stations in xamar. HASS and Nasar are competing real hard.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

Majority of mudug is majerteen
Galkacyo is divided into four districts
Israac is majority cumar maxamud
Garsor is 35%leelkase 30%bicidyahan 10%rer maxamud 25% cumar maxamud iyo wabeneye iyo wadalmuge plus carab salah
Hormar is the town where majority are majerteen
Amanle cumar maxamud nuux jibraahil idigfacle danweyne gumasoor bicidyahan and also leelkase iyo awrtable
Wadajir is Hawiye
Xarfo majerteen
Bur salax majerteen
Bacadweyn majerteen
Jariban majerteen
Goldogob leelkase
And you conveniently Forgot Mudug is 5 Districts

Xareerdhere Hawiye
Hobyo Hawiye & Dir
Jariban MJ
Galkaacyo Mj, HG, Lks, Awrtable, Carab Salah, Wagardhac at Saxo etc
Goldogob Leekase

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

Loool. As for HASS wuu lacageystay. He got several gas stations in xamar. HASS and Nasar are competing real hard.
Yeah that nigga is getting richer and richer who is the Nasar?

Hass is building I heard the tallest building in Nairobi or something.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Kismaayo is MJ and Xamar is MJ. I heard it all tonight. Kkk

:russ: :dead: :mindblown:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Loooooool @ Waa yaab sxb

Yeah that nigga is getting richer and richer who is the Nasar?

Hass is building I heard the tallest building in Nairobi or something.
Dunno who nasar is just seen the gas stations everywhere.

Xamar wey horumartay no more fuusto with bensin n diesel lol. In every isgoys there is a gas station.

Damn Mashallah for HASS. :up:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Imagine the indho adeyg. Even MX who got a big population n always had aint even claiming xamar looool. Kuwaan mj hal guddomiye Ay heleen meesha ugu fiican magaalada bey rabaan iney sheegtaan qosol walahi

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:33 pm

I never said MJs are 3M that's a bit of exaggeration but they are not less than 1.5M

Absame alone exceeds that 4M and the rest combined also reach 4M

I discussed this issues with Dhulo elder and approved my estimations being close to the truth ..He even told me dhuloz were as large as MJ but the dervish wars totally decimated the clan .

For instance , he said only 60 men survived from Ree Cilmi Naaleeye after the defeat of the dervish .That elder also told me his own sub clan CALI MAXAMUD of Jaamac Siyaad ,less than a hundred survived

Lastly, I get in touch with clan elders and I know a lot with my estimations
Thats what was claimed in this topic if you read it, it’s a big exegratation. I met MJs who were bragging at first but later walaahi admitted Mj cannot be more than 440,000 some even posted on Somalinet. I also look at Data from the UN, Somali Government do not support such estimates nor Do the cities support them!

About the Dhulos it’s true we were decimated, my sub sub sub sub clan 40 Males survived in 1920.

You can argue Darood is 4 Million and Absame is 2 Million but Darold at 8 Million is an exaggeration!!
A sub clan of Ree Isaaq called Ree Jiisow had 14K men according to some elders who collect qaraan ...The shaykh who did that told us that they were around ten men who hailed from the numerous sub branches of Ree Jiisow ..it took them a whole night to gather and write down the male population of their clan and that was carried out in 1994.besides ,they didn't include the female population which I believe wasnt less than that of their male population ...

If Ree Jiisow alone was around 30K in 1994 what estimate can be give them in 2018 ! .I got this info from a trustworthy elder .Though a laandhere branch , Jiisow is one of the numerous branches of Ree Cali .they oftentimes compared to Ree Sugulle though many say Jiisow outnumber them .

Ogaden in Kenya alone is expected exceed a million in the upcoming cencus of 2019 !..Again, Out of the 5 or 6M Somalis of of Ethiopia around 35 to 45% is Ogaden and Absame is roughly half of the population .
Those elders can be telling the truth.

Ogaadeen is big but Somalis tend to exaggerate things.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Imagine the indho adeyg. Even MX who got a big population n always had aint even claiming xamar looool. Kuwaan mj hal guddomiye Ay heleen meesha ugu fiican magaalada bey rabaan iney sheegtaan qosol walahi
Deegaan wise, Xamar is a Mudblood town. With Hiraab filling the rest. You see why us MX don't want these animals in the south. MX is in Hodan, right? I wanna visit caasimada, Abgaal are good neighbors and hosts.

All the faanka iyo beenta. Tell them guard Garowe before they speak on it the dirty south.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.