Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Omar mohamud subclans

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Omar mohamud subclans

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:55 pm

PanSomaliNationalist
Do you happen to know any rer libaan cigalle?
Yes I met one that owns a store in Garowe he was a good guy

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:04 pm

PanSomaliNationalist
Are liban cigale that large?
Do they live in diaspora in big numbers like rer xirsi iyo rer mahad
I only know of Dakawe in Kenya who owns
Petrol stations, hundreds of trailer that transport oil and cement plus hundreds of houses

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:34 pm

PNH has become what many dhulos have become toxic backward jahiliiin. Majerteen uun afka ku soo taag jaajuus yahow. Its funny how you run ur mouth consistently at MJs while you cower like a bitch when isaaqs bark. Qashin foqol qashin. These are he ppl that have played with our name

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:35 pm

As for OP, its well known that MJ is the biggest clan in the diaspora and second to og in terms of somalis worldwide. Id say cismaan is larger than ciise tho

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 pm

PNH has become what many dhulos have become toxic backward jahiliiin. Majerteen uun afka ku soo taag jaajuus yahow. Its funny how you run ur mouth consistently at MJs while you cower like a bitch when isaaqs bark. Qashin foqol qashin. These are he ppl that have played with our name

Naacala adiga iyo Majeerteen ba Kutaal!! Ma Been iyo Propoganda naaga Dhadhicinasa an Haa Dhaha like you? (Mj are not 3 Million, Nor Is Ogaadeen 5 Mil, Nor Dhulos or Marexaan 1 or 2 Mil) lol I do not accept Dhabayaco Nor Idoor Fairytales Unlike you. I am a Free thinker. Caqli Xuumada kuu haysa Waa waxad kuu fanaso Adeerkay ba Ku Xigeen Garowe uu dontay!! Maa Garaanweydaydeen inaad Madaxweyne raadstan? Mise Maskaxda laga wasay? And these little Kids iyo their propaganda iska aamini? Mise second class ba tahay?

Me not accepting Majeerteen facts has nothing to do with you Dhulbahante in these Forum Hooyaadin Waase!! Why does a f-king Dhulobahante need to be the First to defend them!! Go defend yourselves From the constant Dhabayco and Idoor attacks on this Forum!! I tried Ignoring y’all but I will Not!!

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Hennystreak
I think if issaq claim there 3 million prince will accept but refuses when MJ claim the same
Btwn majerteen are largest in diaspora Especially
Canada
Minnesota, Virginia, Maine (usa )
Sweden
Norway
Leicester, Bristol (UK. )
In Africa
Kenya (nairobi in Eastleigh but also south c hurningham kileleshwa kilimani) mombasa
Kisumu
Tanzanian (daresalam )
Zambia (ndola and lusaka)
Uganda (Jinja, Kampala, tororo
Mozambique
Angola
DRC

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Dhulbahante are 10 Million

We live in Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, UAE, Uganda, Tanzania, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Pakistan, China, Malaysia, Australia, Newzealand, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Britain, United States, Canada, Kuwait, Ghana, Niger,Nigeria, Congo, Rwanda, Burundi, Brazil, South Africa.

We are the most Laandheer, we have Hass he owns the tallest building in Africa, and hundreds of Gas stations and Trucks in Africa. The Kenyan Foriegn minsiter was Dhulos, we have an MP in Canada, Switzerland and Italy, a Dhulos woman was elected in Maine Portland. Wooow

I know another Dhulos who owns a shop in Laascaanood

I met some in Buhoodle

There is a store we in Ceerigaabo

I heard we are many. The most in Somalis.
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Naacala adiga iyo Majeerteen ba Kutaal!! Ma Been iyo Propoganda naaga Dhadhicinasa an Haa Dhaha like you? (Mj are not 3 Million, Nor Is Ogaadeen 5 Mil, Nor Dhulos or Marexaan 1 or 2 Mil) lol I do not accept Dhabayaco Nor Idoor Fairytales Unlike you. I am a Free thinker. Caqli Xuumada kuu haysa Waa waxad kuu fanaso Adeerkay ba Ku Xigeen Garowe uu dontay!! Maa Garaanweydaydeen inaad Madaxweyne raadstan? Mise Maskaxda laga wasay? And these little Kids iyo their propaganda iska aamini? Mise second class ba tahay?

Me not accepting Majeerteen facts has nothing to do with you Dhulbahante in these Forum Hooyaadin Waase!! Why does a f-king Dhulobahante need to be the First to defend them!! Go defend yourselves From the constant Dhabayco and Idoor attacks on this Forum!! I tried Ignoring y’all but I will Not!!
Inaanu maanta vp uu tartaamno anaaka isku keenayy. If i was MJ i wouldnt even allow dhulbahante to run for VP. How can we expect presidency when we willingly invite somaliland to our towns? Caqli ayaa lagaa wasaay dhanadhaanyahoow.

Id easily put MJ at 2mill and thats me being impartial. We have seen u in this forum throwing fits at MJ while cowering from idoor. We have no territorial disputes with MJ and nor are they shisheeye. Ur hatred can be smellt from miles away. I have never seen an MJ attack js on here but u can tell urself that which explains ur illogical hatred for them. Ask urself what do we do for PL to deserve VP?

Wallahi if i catch the likea of u neefs who have been mindfucked back home si fiican baan nii karbaashi lahaa. Magac ayaad naga dhisheen nacala nigu yaale.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:15 pm

Inaanu maanta vp uu tartaamno anaaka isku keenayy. If i was MJ i wouldnt even allow dhulbahante to run for VP. How can we expect presidency when we willingly invite somaliland to our towns? Caqli ayaa lagaa wasaay dhanadhaanyahoow.

Id easily put MJ at 2mill and thats me being impartial. We have seen u in this forum throwing fits at MJ while cowering from idoor. We have no territorial disputes with MJ and nor are they shisheeye. Ur hatred can be smellt from miles away. I have never seen an MJ attack js on here but u can tell urself that which explains ur illogical hatred for them. Ask urself what do we do for PL to deserve VP?

Wallahi if i catch the likea of u neefs who have been mindfucked back home si fiican baan nii karbaashi lahaa. Magac ayaad naga dhisheen nacala nigu yaale.
Naacala Adiga iyo Majeerteen ka sheegasid ba ku yaal aafkaga Huurada leeh sadness’s dhabayacada uugu leftiid
Luugaha iga Duu.

Dhabayaco is the reason Idoor are in our land. Nor is it what we are discussing nor are they 2 mil.

The UN estimated PL at 1.5 with Sool Eastern Sanaag & Cayn.

With MJ at 2 million, Garowe wouldn’t be estimated at 54 K nor Burtinle at 10K nor Qardho at 30K.

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Prince
Stop the hatred and cuqdad please
If majerteen succeds it's like dhulbahante success
Between majerteen invite dhulbahante wherever they go
Wallahi every tuulo you go in Africa you will find majerteen with business like uganda zambia DRC
etc
Even south Africa where MJ are not many compared to ogaden or hawiye there found in every city especially wabeneye iyo cumar maxamud iyo cismaan maxamuud
In Kenya they own many big businesses like
Real estate oil and gas companies malls etc
Stop your hatred on majerteen prince
We don't find this hatred among dishiishe and warsangeli

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Beentaa aad Afuufasid I’m Imune to it.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Naacala Adiga iyo Majeerteen ka sheegasid ba ku yaal aafkaga Huurada leeh sadness’s dhabayacada uugu leftiid
Luugaha iga Duu.

Dhabayaco is the reason Idoor are in our land. Nor is it what we are discussing nor are they 2 mil.

The UN estimated PL at 1.5 with Sool Eastern Sanaag & Cayn.

With MJ at 2 million, Garowe wouldn’t be estimated at 54 K nor Burtinle at 10K nor Qardho at 30K.
We willingly brought idoor to our land. We have garaads holding biixis hand like he is some god and gifting him with horses. U cant expect MJ to liberate when pur own leaders are working for the enemy. You always hear odaay calool kuusan oo cidaacada ka oodhanaya 'pubtland hana dhaafto anagu somaliland baanu nahay'
These are our so called garaads. If Puntland makes a move it will appear as if they are declaring war on dhulos.

I respect MJs wallahi, dad dad liita wax laqabsanaayo ayakoo oo xiita one dollar oo caanshur ah ka heelin.Btw their is a dhulo running for PL presidency too. If i was an MJ i would refuse to give them parliament seats and kick them out all together. As long as we have neefs like you among us we will never progress. Always blame someone else except urself.

Btw Mjs dominate kismayo abdiaziz district in xamar and mudug nugaal and bari. They are definitely 2 million.

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Beentaa aad Afuufasid I’m Imune to it.
Which been
Majerteen are 2-3 million
Whether you like it or not

Daleys
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Daleys » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Hennystreak
War waxaan prince wa dhig laan nacalaa

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Looooooool @ Mj Dominates Abdiaziz Muqdisho & Kismaayo lol tell that to Hawiye, Ogaden & Marexaan!! It’s 2018 not 1960 where Kismaayo was a small town with Harti Pop, Nor Muqdisho with A Darood influx, it’s 2018 Muqdisho is Hawiye even Digil Mirifle is more than Darood, and Kismaayo there are More Marexaan and Ogaden than Harti.

I just double checked the PL population estimate Its 1,112,000 lol maybe they left Sool Sanaag and Cayn out.
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.