Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adam Mataan receives OBE

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Adam Mataan receives OBE

Postby Sharmarke91 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:07 am

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Adam Mataan receives OBE

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:22 am

Qurjiile receiving an OBE, your Sayid siigeyste must be rolling in his grave :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Look at this deplorable iidoor.......he's moved from the trash cans of the Italian embassy to the toilets of the Dhullo HQ. :sadcam:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:12 pm

Just pointing out the inherent hypocrisy of your qurjiile celebrating one of your own being made an Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire :lol:

Your Sayid Siigeyste is furiously rolling in his grave I tell ya :up: :)

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:22 pm

Man........you really can't contain your hate for your fellow Somali's.
I guess that's what 30 years of pissing into the wind does to you. :snoop: :sland: :up:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Why would I hate someone I completely own?

I am just saying the man you worship, Sayid Siigeyste, would not have liked that his former subjects are now becoming Officers of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire :lol:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Yuu Dhulos ka yahay?

Bend over Awoowgaagi GuusJeclo meesha ma joogo why are you obsessed with Dhulos? You insignificant laangaab! Inferiority complex baa kuu haysa walaahi! Ado awalba Idoor aah ba hadana the Minority coalition of the Habar Gusjeclo kasi tahay!! Tariikh iyo Tiro, iyo Saldanad Soo jiiren aah iyo Hoogamiye ba lahayn. Habaar Oromo aah na ba ku abtirsaada! Idoor ka kale idin yaasa wax kale iska daaye.

Teeda kale you claim Dhulos weren’t Darawiish but when it’s fits your inferiority mindset and fake propaganda they are. Awoowga wase meesha ka baax!!

f-king Midgaan.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Princess Nugaal, mayee adiga iyo dhiladii ku xaarteyba anaa weligey ka masuul ahaa, maantana aniga uun baa utaliya :)

The irony of a bunch of qurjiile midgaans gathering to celebrate and ululate one of their own becoming an Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire is definitely not lost on me :lol:

I dont even mind, I am merely asking you to consider what Sayid Siigeyste, the man you used to worship like Allah, would have said if he saw you today.

Congratulations on your first OBE btw :) :up:

xisaabiye1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xisaabiye1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:35 am

It is ironically hilarious :russ:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:00 am

Yuu Dhulos ka yahay?

Bend over Awoowgaagi GuusJeclo meesha ma joogo why are you obsessed with Dhulos? You insignificant laangaab! Inferiority complex baa kuu haysa walaahi! Ado awalba Idoor aah ba hadana the Minority coalition of the Habar Gusjeclo kasi tahay!! Tariikh iyo Tiro, iyo Saldanad Soo jiiren aah iyo Hoogamiye ba lahayn. Habaar Oromo aah na ba ku abtirsaada! Idoor ka kale idin yaasa wax kale iska daaye.

Teeda kale you claim Dhulos weren’t Darawiish but when it’s fits your inferiority mindset and fake propaganda they are. Awoowga wase meesha ka baax!!

f-king Midgaan.
His Qayaad inabti.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:14 pm

Yuu Dhulos ka yahay?

f-king Midgaan.
His Qayaad inabti.
Mashalaah Waa Laandheere Abdi Garaad aah, he should give her the ODK (Orded of the Dhulbahante Kingdom) Lol

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Daroods are lit!!!

My Dhullos may you keep the idoors down in the UK. You darbi against the secessionist agenda!

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Dhulbahante getting happy to see their inadeer getting a sticker from the queen. I’m going to call them gal-ismood from now on. They can never call me gaal raac again.
:lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:01 pm

:usure:

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:45 am

Yuu Dhulos ka yahay?

f-king Midgaan.
His Qayaad inabti.
Mashalaah Waa Laandheere Abdi Garaad aah, he should give her the ODK (Orded of the Dhulbahante Kingdom) Lol
:lol:

:clap:

Haahey inabti.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.