Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barca Boss: I Don't Regret Resting Messi

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BoySmile

Barca Boss: I Don't Regret Resting Messi

Postby BoySmile » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:07 am

With FC Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde deciding to maxbet rest Lionel Messi for his team's 2-0 loss to Sevilla on Wednesday night, the manager has now discussed his decision to leave the Argentine out.Despite the Catalan club's loss to Sevilla in the first leg of their Copa del Rey quarter-final, Valverde has since insisted he does not regret leaving Messi out of his squad for the fixture."I don't regret it (resting Messi)," he said, according to ESPN.
"It's what I had to do."The manager also dismissed the idea that the Copa del Rey means less than other trophies."I know what the cup means," he added."It seems that when you win it many times (in a row), you don't value it. It seems that maxbet way until you lose, then you value it."Last year, we paid the price for the effort we made to continue in the cup. This year, we're rotating more because I think it's for the best."When you make changes, you take risks. If you win, you've got it maxbet right. But if you don't... We have an important game on Sunday now (at Girona), which we want to win."It will be tough because Girona are a good side. After that, we want to keep going in the Copa del Rey and turn things around."The second leg between Barca and Sevilla will be played at the Camp Nou on Wednesday next week.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.