Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bocame is a large town mashallah

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Bocame is a large town mashallah

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:14 am

I just saw an image of Bocame on google images and I must say it’s a big town. It might even be larger than taleex. Ileen raagi xassan ugaas Bocaame ayeey xoog sareen :clap: . Mashallah. Not to mention it has that famous beautiful stream.

Sharmake21, would you say Bocame is bigger than taleex and xudun and is 3rd largest 100% Dhulbahante town after Buhoodle or am I missing something?

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Bocame is a large town mashallah

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:14 am

We are sleeping on this town wallahi.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:52 am

Is it not amazing how just in matter of few years Boocame went from an unknown small dusty village to the sprawling metropolis it is today. Inaba caadi maaha.

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:07 am

Is it not amazing how just in matter of few years Boocame went from an unknown small dusty village to the sprawling metropolis it is today. Inaba caadi maaha.
Kkkkk I don’t know whether to take any of your posts seriously as I can’t tell whether you are being sarcastic or not.

Bocaame was never an unknown dusty tuulo- All major dhulbahante shirs are held there so it’s in a sense the Qardho equivalent for us. I’m not denying that it may have been a small tuulo before but it is definitely a growing town now.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:17 am

It's smaller than both xudun and taleex

Hennystreak
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hennystreak » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:26 am

It's smaller than both xudun and taleex
Yeh I agree about taleex but it looks slightly larger than xudun in google images. But it has a lot of trees and more rainfall than the former two towns.

They have already started multiple small scale farming projects.

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Boocame waxay ku fiicantahay beeraha inaba caadii maaha ,, waxaan xasuusta 1986 ama 1987 bay aheed mar aanu aroos ka dhacay ka geyb galnay ,,
Waxay ahaan jirtay magaalada ama tuulada ugu quruxda badan dhulka dhulbahante

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Was there a Somali song about Boocame or that mentioned it? There is a small town in Gedo with the same name and I once thought the song was about that one. :lol: I don't remember the song now.

Sharmarke91
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sharmarke91 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:51 am

I just saw an image of Bocame on google images and I must say it’s a big town. It might even be larger than taleex. Ileen raagi xassan ugaas Bocaame ayeey xoog sareen :clap: . Mashallah. Not to mention it has that famous beautiful stream.

Sharmake21, would you say Bocame is bigger than taleex and xudun and is 3rd largest 100% Dhulbahante town after Buhoodle or am I missing something?
Lol

It properly is bro.

It seems bigger than Hudun on Google Maps but about the same size as Taleh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.