Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Las Anod and the sacred Nugaal valley after Gu rains pics

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeelle

Las Anod and the sacred Nugaal valley after Gu rains pics

Postby Geeelle » Thu May 30, 2019 9:21 pm

Geeelle

Re: Las Anod and the sacred Nugaal valley after Gu rains pics

Postby Geeelle » Thu May 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Geeelle

Postby Geeelle » Thu May 30, 2019 9:29 pm

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri May 31, 2019 7:08 am

Mashalaah that looks Amazing.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri May 31, 2019 8:55 am

Masha Allah

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri May 31, 2019 9:13 am

It's just another dry plain like many others. In few months it will be dry and dusty.

And what's holly about it? Is Afweyne buried there or the fat mullah?

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri May 31, 2019 10:23 am

Gaalnimadi baa xaadkeedi kaan dhaftay LoL Nacayb, Alcaholism & Gaalnimo isku biirsaday Noolashu ka dhacay Odaaygaan Gaboobay!

All Somali lands are connected Waa la isla daaqa. La isla deega, Laa isla Caaba, laa isu Guura, any rain anywhere will benefit all somalis, Last time I was in Laascaanood, there were HG, MJ, Mr, Og, Idoor, Warsan, Leelkase, Awrtable, Geeri, Kaski Qabe clans who came for the rains and settled temporarily Around Laascaanood to Buhoodle, and all the surrounding countryside.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri May 31, 2019 10:28 am

Gaalnimadi baa xaadkeedi kaan dhaftay LoL Nacayb, Alcaholism & Gaalnimo isku biirsaday Noolashu ka dhacay Odaaygaan Gaboobay!

All Somali lands are connected Waa la isla daaqa. La isla deega, Laa isla Caaba, laa isu Guura, any rain anywhere will benefit all somalis, Last time I was in Laascaanood, there were HG, MJ, Mr, Og, Idoor, Warsan, Leelkase, Awrtable, Geeri, Kaski Qabe clans who came for the rains and settled temporarily Around Laascaanood to Buhoodle, and all the surrounding countryside.
What idoor? I never seen idoor other than Eastern subclans of hj and hy come across dooros so travel to door lands. Most likely you saw few hj with darod abtiyaal.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri May 31, 2019 10:29 am

What idoor? I never seen idoor other than Eastern subclans of hj and hy come across dooros so travel to door lands. Most likely you saw few hj with darod abtiyaal.
I guess they are not considered Idoor.

I guess HA doesn’t Border Jidwaaq, Geeri & Ogaden.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 am

It's just another dry plain like many others. In few months it will be dry and dusty.

And what's holly about it? Is Afweyne buried there or the fat mullah?
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk abti waxaan maqli jiray balaayadu hadaaney ka qoslin balaayo maad arag...kkkkkkkkk....

Ka waran X-player dooxadii Casuura/ Azurana haddii laguu raaciyo...iyo tii Xudun oo biyuhu qulqulayaan .armaad koma gasha.......kkkkkkkk

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Fri May 31, 2019 3:48 pm

Masha allah

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Fri May 31, 2019 3:52 pm

Ninyahow adigu riyo fiican baad ku jirtaa , meel cidla ah cidna dooni mayso inay ku dhimato kkkkkkk
Ninkii dhoof ku yimi uun baa cagaha wax ka dayaya markay xaqiiqado timaado .
Habar awal anigu nimaan ganacstada baan ku ogaa , qoriyaha kala duwan magacyadiisa ma barateen ?
Qoriga Daba jeexa iyo shilka ma kala taqaana iyo sida loo isticmaalo 😂

Hadaad inta ka jawaabto barito qoriga 37 , faalka , 105 iyo kuwa kale oo badan baan kusoo wada casharo bilaash ah oo wakhtii badan igaga lumay baan ku baraya kkkkkk

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri May 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Bacaaac for nothing all I said was there is nothing special and holly in this so called valley. Most of Somaliland like any dry Savanah bloom for two months and the draught comes back.

That simple cycle made you orally defecate

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri May 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Ignore Al Murtad. He is not even a Somali but a rock worshipping Burmese with bigger lips than a hippo. Wax badan bu so jaaqay Iyo qamri.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:25 am

Ninyahow adigu riyo fiican baad ku jirtaa , meel cidla ah cidna dooni mayso inay ku dhimato kkkkkkk
Ninkii dhoof ku yimi uun baa cagaha wax ka dayaya markay xaqiiqado timaado .
Habar awal anigu nimaan ganacstada baan ku ogaa , qoriyaha kala duwan magacyadiisa ma barateen ?
Qoriga Daba jeexa iyo shilka ma kala taqaana iyo sida loo isticmaalo 😂

Hadaad inta ka jawaabto barito qoriga 37 , faalka , 105 iyo kuwa kale oo badan baan kusoo wada casharo bilaash ah oo wakhtii badan igaga lumay baan ku baraya kkkkkk
Niica daa sxb, there is a reason dhulbahante is Everyman and his dog’s dhabodhilif. You are just foot soldiers, any man can go and conquer dhulbahante and you will serve him like loyal dogs. There is a reason most cagdheer told he mad mullah to fock off but some dhulbahante followed him, it’s called the serf mentality.

Ha have been running business like loan sharks bro, they will do business with you and make sure they have the most to gain from the business transaction, as for HA fighting, ask your cagdheer cousins if HA can fight or not, I believe they are still licking their wounds.

Face it sxb, it’s stupid to compare people who lead to people who follow. It’s all political correctness. Why haven’t the mj allowed you the top seat yet? I allowed my neighbour the samaroon to rule?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.