Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inalilaah wa Ina ileeyhi Raajicun

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Inalilaah wa Ina ileeyhi Raajicun

Postby gobdoon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:55 pm

AUN dhamaan dadki ku dhintay qarxiska ka dhacay Kismaayo, kuwa dhawacaana ha cafiyo. Samir iyo iiman haka siyo eheelki iyo qarabadooda.

I knew nothing more about her than reading folks posts here. She seemed very bubbly person on camera with a nice smile. But this tragedy is beyond just one person, one family, but a whole nation in mourning for 30 years, some say since inception, 1960.

Somalia has failed. I no longer subscribe to a united Somali lands. Somalis are by nature very hateful, vengeful, pitiful tribalistic people who know next to nothing about nation building.

May Allah cure Somalia from this disease (tribalism) they have for each other.
Aamiin walaal We are cursed on earth , aakhirana ilaah ba og

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:09 pm

AUN

Jaamacbuuhoodle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jaamacbuuhoodle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:59 pm

AUN dhamaan dadki ku dhintay qarxiska ka dhacay Kismaayo, kuwa dhawacaana ha cafiyo. Samir iyo iiman haka siyo eheelki iyo qarabadooda.

I knew nothing more about her than reading folks posts here. She seemed very bubbly person on camera with a nice smile. But this tragedy is beyond just one person, one family, but a whole nation in mourning for 30 years, some say since inception, 1960.

Somalia has failed. I no longer subscribe to a united Somali lands. Somalis are by nature very hateful, vengeful, pitiful tribalistic people who know next to nothing about nation building.

Sad but true

Robotic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Robotic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:11 am

I am so shocked walaahi! Now the children are without parents too. Al-shabab are sick.

You will be dearly missed Hodan and everyone who passed away. May Allah grant you the highest place in Jannah :heart: :broken: :cry:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Aamin Aamiin Aamiin Aamiin........

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.