Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shirweynaha Beesha Barakaysaan ee Darood Ismaciil

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Shirweynaha Beesha Barakaysaan ee Darood Ismaciil

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:07 am

As a reer Garaad & an Envoy of Beelwaynta Dhulbahante, I would like to inform Beelaha Alleh Badiyaay ee Barakeeyay ee Kabalalax & Sade of Beesha Darood, to come to terms, I have had talks with beelwaynta Absame Madaxdeena Sare & Beelwaynta Marexaan Madax Sare ee Umaada Somaliyeed, a while ago behind closed doors, I have succeeded reducing tensions, we still have way to go with few hot heads on both sides!. But respects to all that agreed not to fall for Shisheeye isku dir. Blood is thicker than water or Sheegasho!!!

This time it’s beelwaynta Majeerteen Harti Madaxda Sare ee Puntland, led by Inaader keen Daljecel which I had talks with. As I have told the Ogadeen & Marexaan before, we might not always agree, but we will be respectful, we are adults, let’s have debates, disagree & move on. Darood Ismail Waa Hayb wada Dhashay & Hilbo Quudha.

We call for an immediate cessation of hostilities.
Refrain from attacking the peace efforts if you don’t agree.
We will unite Beesha, Xuman & cuqdaad toona iskuma qaabi karno! Inshallah

Signed by

HRH Prince Nugaal&Hawd
Warrior General of Somalinet Wars
Diplomat & Envoy of Beesha Dhulbahante

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Shirweynaha Beesha Barakaysaan ee Darood Ismaciil

Postby original dervish » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:53 am

You don't speak for me......I speak for myself.
I will never accept Farmaajo to interfere and destabilize J/L in order to establish another JVA 2.0 in Kismayo.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:04 am

In Somali culture its the clan that matters not the individual.

I speak for Beesha Dhulbahante not you, waxa tahay ba lama yaaqan! This is for Marexaan & Majerteen are you claiming Majerteen?

It’s speaks volumes, that when I tried to ask you personally to calm down the situation between Ogadeen & Marexaan on different threads, and also sent you a direct message, of all the Beesha Darood you are the only one that hasn’t responded! Xumaan kaa buuxda! but now when I opened a public thread you decide to join and instigate, see yourself out Sheegaato!

Waxa Dhulbahante beeri hoore ulaa soo shir taagtay, Marexaan occupy your House in Kismaayo & not to be friendly with the Marexaan’s this most likely never happened, if it even happened it could be resolved immediately, no reason to have cuqdaad, if you cared you would be talking about the thousands of homes occupied in the South & North, and thousands of life’s lost during the civil war, no one listened to you but questioned your Nasabnimo, & your subclan, which you haven’t shared. U must be a minority claiming us, We don’t accept sheegato.

Farmaajo is the President of Somalia whether you like it or not.

Jubbaland the two major subclans wax laaga waydiinayo Waa Ogadeen & Marexaan, you will not matter.
Last edited by PrinceNugaalHawd on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am

I second to OD. Sade is not pure daaarod. Gang up on them that's the only way you can solve the problem.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:23 am

I second to OD. Sade is not pure daaarod. Gang up on them that's the only way you can solve the problem.
Idoor don’t even share DNA, how are you calling Sade not pure?

DalJecel60
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DalJecel60 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:17 pm

On behalf of myself and Majeerteen

We accept the Ceasefire of Daarood

Our cousins
Were all Daaroodiya
Blessed clan

Idoor and hawiye dont fight
Because there too small
Were big and have different fronts and different agendas
But at the end of the day were Daarood

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:32 pm

On behalf of myself and Majeerteen

We accept the Ceasefire of Daarood

Our cousins
Were all Daaroodiya
Blessed clan

Idoor and hawiye dont fight
Because there too small
Were big and have different fronts and different agendas
But at the end of the day were Daarood
Gobaanimo inaader, Cimaamad ban idin saaray & Duucadi awooweyal, Darood, Ismaciil & Jabarti.

Duucada Qaata Duriyaadi Jabarti.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:18 am

I didn't respond to you because you come across like some kinda weirdo.

You remind me of some dude back in the day who used to hold hands with men as he sauntered down the high street.

As far as mx Kx tensions go it's quite simple.....they will stop at nothing to get their hands on Kismayo.
Its our duty to protect our people and property against any and all moryaan interlopers.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:17 am

Old man keep the peace iyo hadaal ficaan is weird, but Caay & fuuta Dhaqiiid anyone who attacks a particular ppl even though they don’t like you or the ppl u claim, isn’t weird? But you want to respond now, lol please keep it moving.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Majerteen iyo Ogaden waa tolkeyga.

We Mareexaans even tho are the most numerous in Jubbaland we decided to give the Jubbaland presidency to Ogaden because we are currently the President of Somalia. So it wouldnt be fair to be in power in every entity. Just like there is no Marehan minister in the National Cabinet nor is their Murursade minister in the cabinet. This is a trend we setting to be fair.

Only we will not accept a stooge in the presidency of Jubaland. Just like we fought our own clansman (Wasiir Janan) we will fight Madoobe. Not because he is Ogaden, but because he is a stooge.

Dhulbahante they are always a good brother, they should know we have them on speed dial. You can always rely on us.

Daaroods hala iis cafiyo. We come from a country that world sees as a garbage bin. We need to change this rethoric. Salaams

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Waa sidaad tiri Ugaas.

Daarood ka alleh badiyaay Ducaadisa baan ku raacshay!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.