Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Xudan ee Gobolka Sool

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Burco-desparado, running wild throw Warbaye, Sanyare, finaly Gashamo. Before I move onto Duruqsi

Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Xudan ee Gobolka Sool

Postby Reer Burao » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Salam, Beesha Haber Younis sibaa Beesha Sacad Younis ee degmada Xuden iyo magaalada Bohol ee Gobolka Sool.

Deganka Xuden iyo Bohol ee Beesha Sacad Younis,

Waa salamantihiin,
Last edited by Reer Burao on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Re: Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Xudan

Postby The Magnificent » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:51 pm

^^^

LOoooooooooooL

Walle waa yaab.

Xudun, a town lived by Nalaaye Ahmed-reer Jabriil (i think), is now being claimed by a Sii Baakhti. :lol: :lol:

Dude, ah isku qoonsan Burco iyo Hargeisa.

What is next...Boosaaso is a Habar Jeclo-Muse Abobakar dagan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Xudan ee Gobolka Sool

Postby neocon_2007 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Bosasso= Super Awal :somaliland: :down:

Guul Maakhir 8)

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Burco-desparado, running wild throw Warbaye, Sanyare, finaly Gashamo. Before I move onto Duruqsi

Postby Reer Burao » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 pm

From Dararweyne in Sanag ilaa Bohol ilaa Xuden is inhabated by Sacad Younis.

Both Sacad Younis and Naylee Axmed live in Ceerigabo and Sool. If you been to these places which I have then you know before you start making claims....

I have family there so gp make a trip there then come back to be.......... :up:

Bohol iyo karaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Is'argoof> Inta Sacad Yoonis dhaqaan yahay Sidaan falaaba ii furan

Re: Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Xudun ee Gobolka Sool

Postby Bohol iyo karaman » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Waa shakii la'aan in beesha dhulmahantee gar ahaan Reer jibriile, reer Adaan iyo Naleye Axmed ba waxa kaa degto degmada Xudun. Waxanse laa yaabey Beesha yar ee Habar Jeclo waxay uu sheegato dhul aysan soo gaadhiin.

:somaliland: Degaanka Xudun Dhulmahante Iyo Sacaad yoonis H/Y

:somaliland: Magaalada Xudun; Dhulmahante iyo Sacaad Yoonis (meesha beelahuu iskaa soo gadhaan)

:somaliland: Magaalada Bohol iyo Miyiga ku xeeraan; Sacaad Yoonis

:somaliland: Dogoble iyo ceelasha Caanka ah ee ku yaala cadayga; Sacad Yoonis

:somaliland: Tuulada Ceellahelay; Sacad yoonis

:somaliland: Tuulada Sabawanaag; Sacaad yoonis

:somaliland: Berkedahaa kulaaleed; Sacaad Yoonis

:somaliland: Awrboogays; Dhulmahante; Sacad Yoonis (Meel beelahu Iskaa soo gaadhan)

:somaliland: Buurcanod iyo San nirgood Sacad Yoonis Iyo Dhulmahante (meel beelahuu iskaa soo gadhaan)

:somaliland: Daraantaa dhoodii iyo ceelasha wiyaarka ah; sacaad yoonis iyo Dhulmahante (meel beelahuu iskaa soo gadhan)

:somaliland: Waxari ka ciday; Sacaad yoonis, Damaal muse, fiqishini, reer Cilmi, Jaamac Siyaad ( meel beelahuu iskaa soo gadhaan

:somaliland: Dararwayne; Sacaad yoonis

laasoco qaybaha kale ee degaan baradka ah

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:41 am

The Magnificent wrote:^^^

LOoooooooooooL

Walle waa yaab.

Xudun, a town lived by Nalaaye Ahmed-reer Jabriil (i think), is now being claimed by a Sii Baakhti. :lol: :lol:

What is next...Boosaaso is a Habar Jeclo-Muse Abobakar dagan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Dhullo guy is funny wallahi, he has never heard of this Minority subclans of HY and he thinks they are HJ Muse Abokor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xudun= Dhullabhante town you morons :lol:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Suldaan_JC wrote:
The Magnificent wrote:^^^

LOoooooooooooL

Walle waa yaab.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Dhullo guy is funny wallahi, he has never heard of this Minority subclans of HY and he thinks they are HJ Muse Abokor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xudun= Dhullabhante town you morons :lol:

Siit-bahktii, Liqaaye

What is Musa Aboker? what are they in Bari and Sanaag? they polish the shoes of Musa Ismail :up:

Sacad Younis Miniroty. :lol: :lol: Sacad Younis are Larger than Musa Aboker. They inhabate, CeelAfweyne, ilaa Oog, illa Xudun ilaa Ceerigabo, ilaa Northern Sool :up:

Now wither you want to calim Xudun to be a Dhulbante town is upto you since Aden Modoowe are themselves Dhulbante. Now if you dislike HY and favour Dhilos then it shows what fagash Haber Jeclo are :lol: :lol:

Fagash fokal Fagash Dhilos Aden Modoowe Reer miyi from Balidhaye Ethophia :down: :mrgreen:

Xudun= HY sibaa Sacad Younis :somaliland: :up:

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 pm

I have never Heard of Sac Yonis :lol: start claiming Taiwan Minority Kids... This is the Sool Section... Garxajis dont have any Degaans at all in this Region :arrow:

Sool Region= Muse Abokor and Dhullbahnate :up:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Suldaan_JC wrote:I have never Heard of Sac Yonis :lol: start claiming Taiwan Minority Kids... This is the Sool Section... Garxajis dont have any Degaans at all in this Region :arrow:

Sool Region= Muse Abokor and Dhullbahnate :up:

Siit Bakhtii, Liqaaye Dhilos Aden Modoowe fron Balidhaye :lol: :lol:

Fagash boy, I have been raping ur kin in Sool Region for 100 of years now, now you acting like you never heard of me.

Cajiib, disillional :lol: :lol:

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:09 pm

I have heard of Faarax Suusle, the poor old man that Cibraan use to Karbaash in Burco and made him Carry a shoe in his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But this is the sool region.... you clan dont live in this region, and never will!!!

Dhullos and HJ :up:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Suldaan_JC wrote:I have heard of Faarax Suusle, the poor old man that Cibraan use to Karbaash in Burco and made him Carry a shoe in his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But this is the sool region.... you clan dont live in this region, and never will!!!

Dhullos and HJ :up:

Dhilos Aden Modoowe we have been here for 100's of years :up:

Farah Sussle single handly masscred your people, now you want to claim fairy-story 8) talk is cheap :lol:

Or shall post the 'Rivers of Blood' and 'Goat Masscre' in which 27 Haber Jeclo leaders and the best poet from the Maxamed Aboker (HJ) including ur clan got masscred like goats :lol: :lol:

Suldaan_JC
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Suldaan_JC » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:12 am

Maxamed Abokor is a Nation, you Langaab Garxajis ass can not compete with.. Cibraan made you run to Ethiopia and Daroor :lol: made you landless :down:

Faarax Suusle is well known to every somali in this world, because it was Ceebti aduunka.com :lol:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Suldaan_JC wrote:Maxamed Abokor is a Nation, you Langaab Garxajis ass can not compete with.. Cibraan made you run to Ethiopia and Daroor :lol: made you landless :down:

Faarax Suusle is well known to every somali in this world, because it was Ceebti aduunka.com :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

waayahaye, run along now

I know about my leaders, 100 lies by bah-xabushu can't change the truth, since the truth itself is fact that no one can deny :up:

Do you know about your leaders who were made to wear womens cloths and a dirac and proraided in suuqa Burco before the got 'masscared like goats'.

Liqaaye, i'll post you some henna :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.