Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Oog ee Gobolka Sool

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Burco-desparado, running wild throw Warbaye, Sanyare, finaly Gashamo. Before I move onto Duruqsi

Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Oog ee Gobolka Sool

Postby Reer Burao » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:50 pm

Salam, Beesha Haber Younis sibaa Beesha Sacad Younis ee degmada Oog

Deganka Oog ee Beesha Sacad Younis,

Waa salamantihiin,

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Re: Beesha Haber Younis ee degmada Oog ee Gobolka Sool

Postby The Magnificent » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:50 pm

I knew IT!!

Oog is now in the hands of Habar Yoonis, miiyaa?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Habar Jeclo (Sii Baakhti) are jerking off, while the land that use to be owned by Dhulbahante is NOW being taken away from them by my reer-abtiyal the Habar Yoonis.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :up: :somalia:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:45 am

LOL

What is Sacad Yonis?

Cantartaye hadaad cali barrow caydh la duruglaynin
Geelaa cusuustale hadaanay celi kaayeedhin
Hadaan cali aroos idin ma kalin

That is what Sacad Yoonis are in Sool. They were crying and "cursing" Cali Barre. When their caaqil came to us and asked for food, some crazy Cali Barre youth poured the milk on the ground and told him drink it like a dog. He started reciting this gabay (its pretty long) wishing ill upon us as he was trying to scoop a bit of caano geel with his hands. The incident was in Oog btw.

Sool is a pure HJ monopoly.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Burco-desparado, running wild throw Warbaye, Sanyare, finaly Gashamo. Before I move onto Duruqsi

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:02 am

1. lol that the funnist claims I ever heard from HJ bah-xabashy guy.

2. Is this the same 4 laan-gaab sons of Shiekh Issaq that is in comeption with the great grand son of Shiekh Issaq and a sub/ sub/sub clan of Garxajis = (Beesha HY).

3. I have been to Oog, Caynab, and Sacad younis has expanded into HJ land like if was nothing. That is a sub/sub/sub/sub/ of HY Sacad Younis....The biggest Hotel in Oog is owned by Sacad Younis,

4. Is the same Haber Jerclo Bah-xabuushed that got massacred like goats in Ballidiig by HY 1 sub/sub/sub/sub clan of HY. Maxamed Aboker sibaa Reer Dahiir, Aden Modwoowe, and Reer Yusuf, Solomodow are meant to be the firest fighters of HJ. This what happen to them.

5.You talk about a hungry man getting his milk poured on the floor, we poured HJ blood on the floor till your villages become rivers of blood.

3. 27 Maxamed Aboker and Reer Yusuf Dahiir (HJ) got there throats cut including your best poet ever (Maxamed Fadel) Reer Yusuf.lol

4. HJ got goat massacred.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dagaaladii sokeeye ee HY iyo HJ dhexmaray badhtamihii qarnigii aynu soo dhaafnay ayaa rag badani ka gabyeen iyadoo mid waliba dhinaca saarayo tolkiis. Maalintii Qallalis ee 27-ka nin ee HJ ee Maxamed Cali Fadal iyo inaadeerkii Ciise Tuur la dilay ayaa HY u ku tidhi nimankii aad maroodiga ku sheegtay ee HJ waataa la jebiyey ee hadalkaagii la soo noqo. Yawle wuxu markaa yidhi,
1.Muslin iyo kufriba idinka oo ugu miciin liita
2.Ma maroodi baan Habar Jeclooy idinku maaweeshey
3.Ma mooyaan idiin tumay gun waa loo mashxaradaaye
4.Ma maraykan baa idin qabsaday ayda miranaayey
Last edited by Reer Burao on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:08 am

1. Is it the same Bah-xabuushed that polish the shoes of Sacad Younis in Ceel Afweyne or the same HJ that eat of the leaft over of Musa Ismail in Ceerigabo.

2. Or the same HJ that run to Dhulbante Nayaale Axmed for protection against HY sibaa Sacad Younis.

3. Reer Bari now the Lions of Bari Sacad Younis and Musa Ismail (Gadweyne) the ones that chased the entire HJ clan in sanag out so you can become refugee in the land of your Reer Abti Dhulbanate Sool. HJ got deported to Sool by HY in Sanag.

Face it there is no competion beteen 4 laan-gaab sons of Shiekh Issaq against Ismail Caare a sub/sub/sub clan of HY.

Sanag is HY and Warsangalli and Sool is Dhulbanate. Togdheer raag rag ah aya iska leeh oo ah HY.

HJ swim in between to rivers HY and Dhulbanate so you best watch your selfs :wink:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am

Maxdaxtii Haber Jeclo HY weey ka baqaanesa...............

wararka ugu danbeeya ee nasoo gaadhay waxay sheegayaan inuu Maxamed Kaahin isagoo sida dumarka u labistay oo niqaab xidhan Hargeysa ka baxsaday oo sidaa darteed loo garanwaayay markuu controlka dhaafayay . :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: niqaab........................lol that funny :lol: :lol:

'Maxamed Kaahin isagoo sida dumarka u labistay oo niqaab xidhan' :lol: :lol:

http://www.togdheernews.com/index.php?n ... e&sid=2027

Is this the HJ that you talk about? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: HJ

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Listen kid. Poems dont lie and you can ask any Sacad Yonis oday who owns Sool siiba Oog. Every single stone in Oog is owned by Cali Bare a.k.a GAALA DHINAC WEYN.

Do you know why we got this nickname? :D

If you want to talk about Maxamed Abokor this is not the place. Muse and Maxamed waa laba QARAN. Isma naqaano. But I know they are the same people who made your elder carry a shoe in his mouth :D How ironic, the Maxamed Abokor in Burco made your elder carry a shoe in Burco and the Muuse Abokor elders made your elder drink from the floor like ADHI :D

Go and express your views to duqa Oog Xaaji Cabdi Salaan.

I really dont like airing our dirty laundry outside but you guys are too stupid to quit wallahi. It was me who exposed your elder Ina Suusle, and now this other Sacad Yonis caaqil. The more you come back the more shit about you I will post and wallahi you have no idea what I know.

The Sacad Yonis you talk off were Sanaag dwellers, they had a war with the Muse Ismaaciil of ceerigaabo and that is why they were chased out of the city they use to live in. They then became a magan to the Barre Adraxmaan of HJ. We welcomed them in our towns. Ever asked yourself why Sacad Yonis only live with either Cali Barre or Biciide?

In Sanaag they dont live with their HY brothers, but with the Biciide.
In Sool they live with the Cali Barre in Cayn.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:01 pm

1. Listen, I went to Oog I slept in a Sacad Younis Hotel, eat in sacad younis houses, and went to a Sacad Younis wedding. So you can claim your town but I went to a Sacad Younis degan......If you dont like it go and do something about it............ :lol:

2. What War?
Sacad Younis and Musa Ismail never ever had a war. Sacad Younis and Musa Ismail live togther in towns such as Ceerigabo, Yufle in between Ceerigabo and Ceelafweyne, Dararweyne, and Ceel afweyne which Sacad Younis is synonomous with.

Here is Sacad Younis degan in Sanag
Ceelafweyne and Ceerigabo is 1 hr drive and there is 1 town in the middle that is Yufle a Sacad Younis and Musa Ismail town. From Ceel Afweyne to Ceerigabo is all Sacad Younis sibaa Idris.

CeelAfweyne, iyo Yufle iyo Ceerigabo they are all Sacad Younis degans.

What Haber Jeclo you talk about? The Biciide (Reer Idlii, Boho, Bah-sunbuur) and Udraxmiin they all live in Gar-dag or Xiis. That not Ceelka or anywhere near there. Sanag is mostly HY and Warsangalli. HJ have 2 tuulo's Gar-dag iyo Xiis.

Sool:
Sacad Younis live in Xuden which they are no HJ. So how can you claim Sacad Younis only live with HJ in Sool. Yes they live with HJ in Cayn and Oog. But not Xuden.

3. look post all your fantasy about HY you still polish shoes in Ceerigabo for Musa Ismail and that hatred makes you feel that you need to invent things. I know HY history Good and Bad so say what you have because HJ were always shoe polishes in Burco and Ceerigabo for HY.

That why Indho-Deero (Reer Younis) started out in Burco polsihing shoes for HY when he came from Caynaba. HJ = shoe polishers that what they are know for walahi.

The only people that ever competed with us is Ogaadeen thats it they are 20x bigger than us. So tell a few Ogaadeen poems. Because HJ waxa ku filan Musa Ismail and never can 4 lan-gaab xabaashy son (Cimran, Toljeclo, Subuur, Maxamed and Musa Aboker) compete with Ismail Caare a sub/sub/sub clan of Beesha Haber Younis.

Why don't you tel lus how Barre Adraxmaan iyo Cali Baare iyo Biiciide iyo Reer Younis iyo Cumer Jebril and the laan Musa Aboker got deprted and chased from Sanag to Sool by the Musa Ismail of Ceerigabo a sub/sub/sub/sub/sub clan of HY?

You think I don't know what Musa Ismail had done to Musa Aboker clan (HJ) in Sanag. There is 2 HJ tuulo's left in Sanag Gar-dag iyo Xiis which Musa Caare has started settling in Xiis and Sacad Younis in Gar-dag.
Last edited by Reer Burao on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:24 pm

What a loser. Uduruxmiin is not part of Biciide. You didnt comment on a single thing in my post.

But anyway..

If you really went to Oog, tell me the name they call the part where your Sacad Yonis live.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:30 pm

Ben Dover wrote:What a loser. Uduruxmiin is not part of Biciide. You didnt comment on a single thing in my post.

But anyway..

If you really went to Oog, tell me the name they call the part where your Sacad Yonis live.

1. I know Oog is HJ Musa Aboker sibaa Barre Adraxmaan iyo Ali Barre iyo Sacad Younis (HY). They live togther as laba biloode oo walalah ah oo Reer Shiekh Issaq if you dont like it do something about :up:

2. Nin Reer Burco aya ahay. But I have Sacad Younis relevtives. I had went there for a family wedding. You can tell me what the Sacad Younis part is! By teh way is the duqa Cali Barre?

3. Same as Maxamed Aboker live with HY in Burco. Even though we have differences I cant' take away the right for them to live in Burco even though HY are majority and it is HY town.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:00 pm

1. I remember you claimed that Farax Sussle was the Suldan of HY when in fact he was Reer Wayde (HY). The Suldan can only be Reer Sugulle and they share boarders with Ogadeen (Makahil) iyo (Abduali) not Haber Jeclo like some HY. So your information is wrong claiming Farax Sussle (Reer Wayde) was from the Royal family of HY Reer Sugulle when in fact he was not.

I afried you have been mis-informed so, when you get the right information come reply to me.

2. I wondered why HJ would make a story like that up. Because Farax Sussle was responsible for massacre of the 27 HJ in the poem above; sibaa Maxamed Aboker - Reer Yusuf, Reer Dahiir, iyo Aden Mowoowe,and Solomodow men. He was the Mayor of Burco in 1952 during the British administration and has masscred 100's of HJ along with Ina Xaaxe (HY).

3. This the guy who decreed that ' No man in Burco is allowed to carry 'bakorad' iyo Go' shaal except HY'. Go'shaal I sign of respect no HJ or Issa Musa were allowed to carry these two items in Burco. Thats why HJ fought the war because they were less than a slave in Togdheer in the 1950's.

4. Furthermore, the British were measuring the road to make it wider. The British along with his boy (servent or slave) who was Aden Modoowe were busy measuring. Then Ina Sussle came and said ' oh English this is the road that the camels of Reer Wayde pass so take your self somewhereelse'. He then cut the rope with a 'bakorad' whilst on horseback. Then the English along with his boy (slave) Aden Modoowe (HJ) went to the next town Shiekh out of fear. Farax Sussle was known for his 'temper' so the English did'nt what to arsie problems with the tribesmen of Burco which were HY.

Thats the brief history of Farax Sussle so walahi go to Burco ask any HY, Issa Musa, or even HJ iyo Abduallah Arab how dangerious Ina Sussle was.

His son came in 2003 from the U.S were he is a high-flying attorney that had graduated from Harvard Law in late 1980's. The HJ were so scared that Egal brought back forces from the Sool boarder just in case Ina Farax Suusle started a war with the HJ like his farther.

Get your facts right, go Burco and ask anyone walahi, they tell you how feared he was. So this story you or your father made must be in response of those 27 HJ that Farax Sussle 'goat massacred' :lol: :up:

There is another gabay on how he masscred HJ made by Cabdi Gayhri (Ciidegale) who is not even HY.
Last edited by Reer Burao on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:10 pm

[quote="Reer Burao"][quote="Ben Dover"]What a loser. Uduruxmiin is not part of Biciide. You didnt comment on a single thing in my post.

But anyway..

If you really went to Oog, tell me the name they call the part where your Sacad Yonis live.[/quote]

1. I know Oog is HJ Musa Aboker sibaa Barre Adraxmaan iyo Ali Barre iyo Sacad Younis (HY). They live togther as laba biloode oo walalah ah oo Reer Shiekh Issaq if you dont like it do something about :up:

2. Nin Reer Burco aya ahay. But I have Sacad Younis relevtives. I had went there for a family wedding. You can tell me what the Sacad Younis part is! By teh way is the duqa Cali Barre?

3. Same as Maxamed Aboker live with HY in Burco. Even though we have differences I cant' take away the right for them to live in Burco even though HY are majority and it is HY town.[/quote]

You seem to more polite now which is a result I am satisfied with. Aar waan ku muslimiyay ma'istiri? :D

I am happy you have learnt that sharing is what its all about. You can have the belief that Sacad Yonis live in Oog because that is a fact and i havent denied it.

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:16 pm

Ben Dover wrote:
You seem to more polite now which is a result I am satisfied with. Aar waan ku muslimiyay ma'istiri? :D

I am happy you have learnt that sharing is what its all about. You can have the belief that Sacad Yonis live in Oog because that is a fact and i havent denied it.

Aar waan ku muslimiyay ma'istiri?
thats the calaacal and senseless claims made by Maxamed Nuur Fadel just before he got killed. It is not worth saying calaacal and claims which has got so many HJ killed and masscred:up:

1. Instead, of welcoming me to Sool section the Harti and HJ have verbally attack me. They are your 'Jaar' so what happing to welcoming the Sacad Younis and HY espcially since you live togther in Sool

2. LiQaaye and me have diffences and that is why I bring out dirt on HJ that has nothing to do with you. We are Reer Burco, I have more in common with Aden Modwooew than Sacad Younis. Same as Musa Aboker have more in commin with Musa Ismail iyo Sacad Younis.

3. There is degan then there is war there is a big difference! :up: HJ and HY may have had wars but they have the same degans not exclusive to one party.

4. Every HJ tuulo there is HY from Togdheer ilaa Sool a guarante you :up:

past is history.

HJ iyo HY keep the peace up
:up:

Reer Burao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reer Burao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:28 pm

What is the Sacad Younis part of Oog called Ben?

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:06 pm

You are from Burco. Leave Oog business to Oog people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.