Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*May Allah Bless Sool...A Patriotic State Of Somalia*

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: *May Allah Bless Sool...A Patriotic State Of Somalia*

Postby Cusmano » Wed May 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Babygirl firstly i am not nayaa, and secondly i was giving the facts. This is globalized world and therefore puntland needs unity not division or instability which dhulbahante have done for personal gain and greed, and don't ever disrespect me and learn to respect men. I am from bari we don't fight with women we work together so don't direct backwardness to me.

Thirdly Duceysane your isaaq just chew your kat and listen to music like all your people do, i see them in london and i don't even bother shaking their hands their backwards yelling savages. It shows that their still not fuly evolved. :clap:

Ps: Smellyland will be collapsing soon anyways with the election turmoil, i might have to give a few ina adeer in bosasso a call to give the dir clans a bit of funding to start a war against the isaaq who want to overthrow their man "riyale". oops i forgot some mj is probably got that taken care of. You are screwed :up:

The future is bright, the future is puntland.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Wed May 06, 2009 8:45 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cusmano nayaa dhageyso just look @ your name kalaxaadyahay if you are not a woman then your definetly a KHANIS!! Cusmano kuyee akhaas caleeyk, Dhulbahante afka kaa jeedi.. naagyahoow..

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Wed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Cusmano means "osman with o". Naa heedhe meel iga fadhiso ama wale ceeb baan kugu karbasheya saqajamat yahee. Kuma baryeyo iga leexo ama waxaan kugu dhigo aduunka iyo saman akhaar ayaad ku xasuusan.

Stupid bitch and don't speak to me again ama guskeyga weyn baan kula tarbaxeya :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Wed May 06, 2009 9:28 pm

U r so femine dhilayahaay OMG!! waan xishonaya ba ina kula ceeytamo.. waan kuu ceb qariin khanisyahoow bidixda ka laafyooda!! :oops:

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Babygirl, nag baa tahay inaad baratiid weeye nimanka sida loo xusmeya. Wale anigu gabdho wee illla dhashteen iyo wax sidaad oo kale uu hadla ma arag. Marka dhib dambe haa illa soo imaan calacaalka.

Gabdhaha edeb daran sida loo edbiyo waan kasi iyo sida loo waso professional baan ku ahay koow dheh, marka ask me anytime my digits and i show u what garowe ceeb is like and believe me u won't be saying i am gay either.:up:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu May 07, 2009 1:15 am

OMG!! saa uu hadleeysid iyaa saa usuuroneeysid! labo-labo ba iheeysa u fagot.. :arrow:

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Thu May 07, 2009 3:53 am

dir cant do shit - a 1 clan gobol - you must know most of the Military power is isxaaq - the soldiers the well equiped are all isxaaq no chance there mate - plus dir are our neighbours - so ka dhex bax meeshan and focus on the drought in Puntland

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 am

The Magnificent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Chillin' and Drinking 2 cubs of Arabian Tea With General Mohamed Said Hirsi 'Morgan' !!!!!!

Postby The Magnificent » Thu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Magnificient...Dhulbahante doesn't praise....what it needs is hardcore reality check. They are currently destabilizing puntland region by joining somaliland forces for personal ambition and greed. There is not one bit of patriotism i see from them and all they care about is themselves.

Puntland needs to send strong message to sool and cayn. Either you stand proud with puntland state or go suck on somaliland ceeb and don't come crying back later. Sometimes tough love is what is required with these backward nomads..the future is bright, the future is puntland :lol:

You're not helping one bit walaalo. First, certain individuals like Cali Sundulle iyo Xaabsade don't represent the entire Dhulbahante clan family. You need to understand that. Secondly, Dhulbahante was patriotic since the beginning of time, I have respect for them, that's for sure; however; this disunity that has occured within the Dhulbahante clan family is being caused by certain individuals from the Majeerteen-clan family (Like Abdilahi Yusuf, Cade Muuse, iyo Faroole) iyo certain individuals from the Dhulbahante clan family (Like Cali Sundulle, Xaabsade, Xuseen Turwale, etc).

DOWN WITH THE SHEEGAATOS !!

DAAROOD unity will rejuvinate, inshallah !! :clap: :mrgreen: :up: :heart: :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.