Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sanad Guuradii 1aad Ee Hogaanka SSC: celebrated worldwide

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sanad Guuradii 1aad Ee Hogaanka SSC: celebrated worldwid

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:47 pm

The London girls are more hot than the yank girls :P
Also what is up with the dubai folk they all look :shock:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:18 am

Mansh Allah nice pics :up: :up: :up: :up: In a short period of time SSC has become a force to be reckoned with...the future looks bright... :up: :up: :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am

Dadbu "footsoldier" ku cayn loool I rather be one for Dhulbahante then my enemies. :idea:

Malakamud inadeer inagada Qofkaan jiraan. :down:
My advice is don't give them another $40,000 :lol: :lol: Gabadha la yiri dahabkii bay xaraashtay oo xoogaagii saving ahaa ee guntiga ugu jirey bay ku dartay oo $40,000 bay gaadhay lacagtay siisay sow adiga maaha? Waxaa la yidhi markii ay ogaatay in sheekadu racket ahayd bay oohin ka baydhay :( These guys Xaglatoosiye, Ina Wejixaad, and company are rocketeers :lol: :lol: Bal day niman islaamo masaakiin ah shilinkoodii usoo dhigtay oo waxna aan ku tarayn oo meelahaas party ka dhigaya :P

Ok BG, you lost $40,000, the bogus political party is a history, and here you are starting all over. My advice to you is watch your money again 'cause the racketeers are engineering a new racket and they are trying to take islaamaha money and will be coming up any trick in the book. At least I have done my part and warned you already :lol: :lol:

JeyR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby JeyR » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Amazinggggggggggggggg.. Thanx Molukulmod for these beautiful pictures....

UDUN.. Inaadeer you are very very wrong, I was not expecting you to talk like this when all Dhulbahante are celebrating together regardless of their differences. 98% of dhulbahante support SSC now. The reason, well every dhulbahante knows Punland and Somaliland do not represent interest of Dhulbahante people. We may have vice president or view ministers of these administrations, but they don't represent us, every one knows that. On the other hand, I don't understand why you are so negative when it comes to our people, I don't understand why you are always act like you are not dhulbahante, I have not seen you praise your own people, what is up with that????

If you hate or disagree with SSC Leaders such as xaglotosiye or Sabarey, that is fine, but this is beyond these two individuals, it is a dream of nationhood which has shared by all dhulbahante. This is not the time you criticize your own people, it is the time you should come home.... I went one of these SSC Party, it was most amazing thing that I have ever seen... I am so proud my people now understand what is like to be having your own state.
Udun you will come home, we will see you waving SSC flag instead of Bugyland flag….. I am sure that will happen soon….

malakumod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby malakumod » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 am

KENYA
:som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som: :som:

malakumod
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby malakumod » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 am

Amazinggggggggggggggg.. Thanx Molukulmod for these beautiful pictures....

UDUN.. Inaadeer you are very very wrong, I was not expecting you to talk like this when all Dhulbahante are celebrating together regardless of their differences. 98% of dhulbahante support SSC now. The reason, well every dhulbahante knows Punland and Somaliland do not represent interest of Dhulbahante people. We may have vice president or view ministers of these administrations, but they don't represent us, every one knows that. On the other hand, I don't understand why you are so negative when it comes to our people, I don't understand why you are always act like you are not dhulbahante, I have not seen you praise your own people, what is up with that????

If you hate or disagree with SSC Leaders such as xaglotosiye or Sabarey, that is fine, but this is beyond these two individuals, it is a dream of nationhood which has shared by all dhulbahante. This is not the time you criticize your own people, it is the time you should come home.... I went one of these SSC Party, it was most amazing thing that I have ever seen... I am so proud my people now understand what is like to be having your own state.
:up: :up: :up: :up:

KyrieJama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KyrieJama » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Malakamoud this dude is a hater keep the pics coming bro we got our hater blockers on 8-)

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Udun you will come home, we will see you waving SSC flag instead of Bugyland flag….. I am sure that will happen soon….

Jeyr,

Inaadeer durbaan meelahaas lagu garaaco, sawiro meelahaas la iskaga qaado, iyo munaafaqad cad cidna meel ma gaadhsiiso. Dadkan qurbaha ku raagay badankooda waa ka daacad laakiin mashruuca ay taageerayaan baan ahayn mid meel u socda. Miyaadan maqal "raqda uu ninkii lahaa dabada hayo ma kacdo". Waa taas xaqiiqadu, nimankan mashruucan horboodayaa waa nimaan kuraas maamulada Soomaaliya ka jira u dudaya ama u cararaya ee ma aha niman waxan aay dadka u sheegayaan daacad ka ah, dad badan baana hadda munaafaqadii fahmay. Waxaa wanaagsan in xaqiiqada lagu dhowaado.

Mida kale kuwii shalay SL ugu sacabatumayey inay qabsato LA baa hadda ka qaylinaya, oo horboodaya mashruucan. Xagay iska qaban la' dahay? Ciyaalkan meesha ka buuqa sida Malakumood iyo Garaad waa kuwo sheeganaya SL baanu nahay haddana mashruucan bay horboodayaan, waa taas munaafaqada kale. Dadku waa inay leeyihiin principle loogu soo hagaago oo aanay hadba meel u cararin. Haddii ay noqoto hadba dhinac u wadaamee, waxaa ka imaaanayaa waa fadeexad uun.

Kolay anigu kula taliyey.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Jeyr,

Inaadeer durbaan meelahaas lagu garaaco, sawiro meelahaas la iskaga qaado, iyo munaafaqad cad cidna meel ma gaadhsiiso. Dadkan qurbaha ku raagay badankooda waa ka daacad laakiin mashruuca ay taageerayaan baan ahayn mid meel u socda. Miyaadan maqal "raqda uu ninkii lahaa dabada hayo ma kacdo". Waa taas xaqiiqadu, nimankan mashruucan horboodayaa waa nimaan kuraas maamulada Soomaaliya ka jira u dudaya ama u cararaya ee ma aha niman waxan aay dadka u sheegayaan daacad ka ah, dad badan baana hadda munaafaqadii fahmay. Waxaa wanaagsan in xaqiiqada lagu dhowaado.

Mida kale kuwii shalay SL ugu sacabatumayey inay qabsato LA baa hadda ka qaylinaya, oo horboodaya mashruucan. Xagay iska qaban la' dahay? Ciyaalkan meesha ka buuqa sida Malakumood iyo Garaad waa kuwo sheeganaya SL baanu nahay haddana mashruucan bay horboodayaan, waa taas munaafaqada kale. Dadku waa inay leeyihiin principle loogu soo hagaago oo aanay hadba meel u cararin. Haddii ay noqoto hadba dhinac u wadaamee, waxaa ka imaaanayaa waa fadeexad uun.

Kolay anigu kula taliyey.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Awesome pictures. :up:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 pm

I lost 40,000? loool haye babygirl- doesn't have that much money but walle if i had it I would give to Dhulbahante again and again and again Sharaafta Dhulbahante is worth more than all my money.. :idea: Aqli Lix saac
Last edited by Babygirl- on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

HalfDzed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HalfDzed » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Babygirl,

Are both your parents Dhulbahante?

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 am

great events,SSC is indeed a reality :som:
keep them picts coming inadeer :up:

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 am

D/P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.