Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ugaadhyahan live in Gabiley?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ugaadhyahan live in Gabiley?

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 pm

When you say small community how small are they actually? by the 100-200? in the near future the Dooro communities growth in Gabiley region of JSL should be monitored for obvious reasons. :lol: Did this small community in Gabiley previously supported the fallen regime of Siad Bare? i presume if they did they might have already been uprooted by reer Gabiley, so properly not. On a side note isn't it strange that it is the same people who mostly brag about the atrocities of Ina Mahamed Abdalle Hassan that were made refuges in different corners even as far as Gabiley.

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm

When you say small community how small are they actually? by the 100-200? in the near future the Dooro communities growth in Gabiley region of JSL should be monitored for obvious reasons. :lol: Did this small community in Gabiley previously supported the fallen regime of Siad Bare? i presume if they did they might have already been uprooted by reer Gabiley, so properly not. On a side note isn't it strange that it is the same people who mostly brag about the atrocities of Ina Mahamed Abdalle Hassan that were made refuges in different corners even as far as Gabiley.
This asshole brings his cuqdad to every thread. Waryaa, the grandfather of these families had a Sacad Muuse mom and settle there before the Dervishes movement. As for who was made refugees duering the Dervishes struggle, we all know who needed the protection of British and were carrying the wives of the British governor in Berbera on their back. Of course, those were beesha Eydoor!

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm

LoL the pot calling the kettle black.According to your own members they fled there in the Dervish wars. People fleeing from those wars is also documented, it is no secret the Mad Mullah himself was one of the factors that caused your people to flee as far as Gabiley. Either way don't you worry we will happily return the refuges into the deserts of Sool where they belong sometime in the near future. :up:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 am

dont mind old siciid, "transport hy to sanaag" , when you know how to deal with, he`s harmless really.

hey siciid, its a done deal, i`ll be taking over the "farm" 25km east of cerigabo.
i gotta thank you for posting all those cerigabo district vids. i never knew beesha had such beautiful and fertile lands :D
your vids are doing the khaatumo rounds and loads of folk are interested in settling the area.
i`ve been told by the older folk that most of the rainfall in northern sanaag flows southward to you know where.
also there is plenty of sweet ground water available.

once i establish myself in cerigabo district i will build some holiday homes on the coast, west of las qoray.
siciid old boy, can you post some of your coastal archives, especially hundegal area. i wanna pick my spot :D

:sland: :up:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 am

These Idiots think they are funny! SMH

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

od i am still adamant those refuges to be allowed to populate the fertile Gabiley region of JSL. They should move from there, they can move to Isku-shuban for all i care. Las Qoray is a not a bad choice though :up: .

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

do with them as you please. i doubt h/y carry much weight in gabiley though :D

i`m looking to build west of las qoray, not las qoray itself. about 30km to the west.
draw a straight line due north of jidali, where it hits the coast is where i will lay my summer hat.
eventually we will connect jidali with our soon to be constructed coastal possessions.

what about the vids man, i wanna see my plots :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Are you not proud of your desert landlocked lands? First seeking refuge in Gabiley and now your so called adminstration wants to set up shelter refuge camps in Las Qoray(according to your Garaads and politicians), i don't think the Warsans will be happy about that. It is perhaps time to rely on Kismaayo if it is liberated.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 pm

you may be dumb, but your certainly not blind.
it wont be on warsengeli land that i settle.
this is nothing to do with the garaads initiative.
21.8km from jidali, north as the crow flies marks the spot.

our vast southern realms are among the most productive grasslands anywhere in the north.
we will develop southern ranches, similar to Texas or Argentinian pampas.
northern orchards and polytunnel farming in sanaag and an entrepôt on the coast.

just to prove no hard feelings, i`m willing to take in some of those fly covered dust blown geeljires from out west.
they`d have to work off their passage and bed/ board mind.
after all, business is business nigga :D

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Siciidow , inadeer , just reading waxay so qoraan kuwani baad xanuun ka qaadaysa .
Waxaad u sheegayso ayuun ba loo sheega , waa laga gudba markaana , haddi kale waad ku waalanaysa wallahi :lol:

Ciyaalka oo kale weeye , maanta oo dhan bay nonesense ku la daba ordayaan , halkaa ugu xidh inadeer

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 pm

od don't tell me you are this obtuse. If your own cousins the Warsans whom are your closest don't even want Khaatumo presence in their lands (Las Qoray) to be exact, what makes you think others will care about your landlocked predicament? :lol: thankfully your garaads and politicians have finally developed enough brain power from Omega3 to understand that unlike alot of their supporters. Hence why they will appeal to Las Qoray and try to change their mind.

Let me remind you incase you forgot.
the Las-Qoray port is largely populated by the Warsangeli clan who are loyal to the Puntland administration. Clan allegiances will make it extremely difficult for the budding Khatumo administration to establish a seaport in this area or make good use of the Las Qoray port.
Siciidow , inadeer , just reading waxay so qoraan kuwani baad xanuun ka qaadaysa .
Waxaad u sheegayso ayuun ba loo sheega , waa laga gudba markaana , haddi kale waad ku waalanaysa wallahi :lol:

Ciyaalka oo kale weeye , maanta oo dhan bay nonesense ku la daba ordayaan , halkaa ugu xidh inadeer

:lol: Waan iskaga baxay intay high blood pressure sii qaadiin kuwaan.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:09 pm

haha....clearly the mans in denial. 21.8km north of jidali.

my offer to your brethren still stands. we will give them 4 acres and a mule :D

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

You need to enroll on some geographical course about the region or the Sanaag governor might deport you back to the deserts of Sool like the same fate that awaits your refuge comrades in Gabiley. :mrgreen: Jidaali(your most northern territory) which is a shared deegaan is 60 km from the coast not 21 km iyo waxan aad sheegaysiid.Kulmiye which was one of the SNM military bases located in north of tuulada Jidaali and the home of the Cabdi Xamuud is about 50 km from the coast.

I would properly be disappointed aswell if my most northern territory ended at tuulada Jidaali and had no access to the sea. :lol: If you are really that much desperate for a coastal access though and seeining that i am a generous oil Sheikh to be, we can perhap arrange something depending on your attitude. :lol: Las Qoray of course.
What is Khatumo?

The northern border is Jiidale, a small village
http://allssc.com/2012/04/27/webset-mar ... -khaatumo/

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue May 01, 2012 4:35 pm

we will be washing our boots in the arabian sea soon. :D :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.